Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Is America In Bible Prophecy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Where Is America In Bible Prophecy? Empty
PostSubject: Where Is America In Bible Prophecy?   Where Is America In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 8:34 pm

Where Is America In Bible Prophecy?Where Is America In Bible Prophecy? Icon.US

(Tarshish and their young lions favor Britain and America)

Where Is America In Bible Prophecy? Americaprophecyjuly012020 
By Bill Salus July 01, 2020

This article is written from the teachings on the DVD entitled, The Prophetic Mideast Wars. The DVD unpacks Ezekiel 38:13 to unmask the mysterious modern-day identities of ancient Tarshish and their young lions, or "villages" in some translations. 

Additionally, it examines their specific roles within the prophecy. If Tarshish is the UK and the young lions are partially represented by the USA, then the ramifications for the future of America are staggering!

Ezekiel 38 and 39 involves at least fifteen participants in the prophecy. They are:

1.) The Victor: God,
2.) The (intended) Victim: Israel,
3.) The Invaders: Magog, Meshech, Tubal, Persia, Ethiopia, Libya, Gomer, and Togarmah. 
4.) The Protestors: Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish and their Young Lions.

The prophecy informs that, in the latter years the invaders will attack Israel to capture plunder and booty. They covet Israel's economic prosperity and conspire militarily to confiscate this livelihood as part of their spoils of war. As the victor, the Lord prevents this from occurring by utilizing supernatural means to defeat these invaders. 

Meanwhile, as the epic event unfolds, the protestors complain about the evil intentions of the invaders. Their protests are lodged in the questions in Ezekiel 38:13 quoted below. Ultimately, after the invaders are conquered, Israel graduates from being the intended victim and instead becomes the resultant benefactor.

"Sheba, Dedan, the merchants of Tarshish, and all their young lions will say to you, 'Have you come to take plunder? Have you gathered your army to take booty, to carry away silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods, to take great plunder?" (Ezekiel 38:13)

The modern-day equivalents of these protestors today are commonly understood and taught to be:

1. Sheba: Yemen,
2. Dedan: Saudi Arabia and perhaps parts of the Gulf Cooperative Council (GCC) Arab Gulf States,
3. Tarshish: Either the UK or Spain,
4.     Young Lions: Either the colonies that came from the UK, namely North America
or the offshoots of Spain, mainly the Latin American countries.

Ezekiel 38:13 imparts several important clues to the reader. One of them is that the merchants (of Tarshish) are concerned about the motives of the invaders. They are not referred to as soldiers, politicians, athletes, entertainers, etc., but as merchants. The Hebrew word used by Ezekiel is clearly talking about commerce. 

Being labeled as merchants in Ezekiel 38:13 insinuates that at least some of the protestors have commercial interests at stake within Israel at the time of the Magog invasion. This is not a new phenomenon. According to Ezekiel 27:12, Tarshish has been conducting foreign trade in the Middle East for centuries.

more @ 

https://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=4142
Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Where Is America In Bible Prophecy?   Where Is America In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 9:05 pm

We can ask, Which America? That of global merchants & ruling elites (a.k.a. false public servants). Or promised land attained by Puritans & Pilgrims? Perhaps, the New Atlantis, of Masons, Bacon, & Rhodes? ... there are many mixes in hybridized America. 

Not the least of which are the eagles, carrion birds, that will linger over the carcass of Babylon (like dogs did with Jezebel). The American Eagle & Mexican Eagle have that Upside Down World tie to the spirit of death / santa muerte. 

The merchants of Tarshish & the Isles points to sea trade. The beast that rises from sea in Rev. 13 may relate. The isles though bring to mind, the UK, NYC, even Japan. note: the beast that rises out of the earth in Rev. 13 is more likely global crime, the black market, the underworld, that absorbed the old empires (Which was, Is Not, Yet is) -- the Cabal. 

Hybridized Collectives, Chimera, neo-nephilim, can represent divided loyalties. Sophistry like reconciling good & evil, i.e. abominations. Or spiritual realities, such as the Holy Creatures that attend the Throne of God, are sometimes seen separate, but at others as joined. Winged lions in particular of course suggests angelic dominions. The UK, the EU, and Russia as Lion, Leopard (if not tiger), and Bear, clearly points to the collective spirits of those nations ... and their empires -- which connect back to the ancient mid-eastern empires, no doubt. 

Daniel is pointed, but transitions to descriptions of the King of the North battling back & forth with the King of the South, (north & south of Jerusalem). ...till overthrown by the 666'rs. Their spiritual dominions though go back to the Prince of Grecia vs. Prince of Persia. So there's not just a north & south. Certainly the kings of the east, stand out. But what happened to any "kings of the west??" Nuked, ala Gruver & Duduman (note: Wilkerson). Or divided up? 

I hope, divided; since Power Corrupts, no exceptions. More to the point, there's an Up & Down -- Jerusalem Above & Jerusalem Under Foot (given to the gentiles to trod). Where is America in prophecy? Lions or eagles?? Or winged lions? Winged as in carrying an epha of wickedness (Zech. 5) into the mideast to establish Great Babylon (666 dominated Jerusalem???), if not some Iraq based underworld (criminal) amalgam -- possibly tied to the angels confined till the Euphrates is dried up, to make way for the "new Silk Road" (China's One Belt One Road)???  

Daniel 7:4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Where Is America In Bible Prophecy?   Where Is America In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 6:08 pm

Hiscity said, Where is America in prophecy? Lions or eagles?? Or winged lions? Winged as in carrying an epha of wickedness (Zech. 5) into the mideast to establish Great Babylon (666 dominated Jerusalem???), if not some Iraq based underworld (criminal) amalgam -- possibly tied to the angels confined till the Euphrates is dried up, to make way for the "new Silk Road" (China's One Belt One Road)??? 

--------------
Wow...That's an intriguing view. Lots to ponder there.  And honestly, I can't comment on an overview that huge.  I can only pick out a couple things where I may think differently.

About the two Babylons.  I feel that there was the one of the past, legitimate, but also a type and shadow, and Mystery Babylon=a thing Paul saw as in the future, as in now. And having the same motives and characteristics as the first Babylon, and therefore we would recognize it.

I believe I recognize it clearly as we uncover the works of darkness today.
I guess I can put America at the heart of it, because of our military might and also because the devil may have followed close behind and infiltrated even at the forming of this nation, as I believe this nation was God ordained.

To our east was the RCC's perversions of the Gospel, and Islam's perversions as well. And they have been very linked throughout history.  I don't even know what God thinks of the Hindus and Buddhists, etc. Idol worshippers with false gods, I assume.  But we (our ancesters) were MOVED AWAY, SET APART from them as well.

So what makes the U.S. Babylon?  The devil took the Blessings of God for this Nation meant to take the true Gospel to all the world, and turned it against us and the rest of the world, and through lies, theft and deceit, caused us to sponsor, to be the purveyors of all that God hated.

--
If you can come that far, then here's an interesting question E. posed a short time ago.  What if the
2 legs and ten toes is connected to Ezekiel 38?  That makes me ask, was Europe of the past primarily Catholic?
And what is happening to the European nations now as they are being Islamified? 

--
A second view could be the 2 legs as the old and the revised Roman Empire.  That puts Islam under the RCC, (and that's not a hard case to make) and the Revised Rome, America.  That also has many books written about it.
--
I probably have not represented that well, and I cannot make the case myself.  Neither did E. present it as anything more than something to mull over, consider, apply knowledge to.

So where did the Rothschild's begin their conquest?  Germany? I don't know if they had Papal support. The Papal support to eliminate the Jews was CERTAINLY there, and the Nazi's sought and made partnership with the Imams to exterminate the Jews.

And in our day, who demanded the the EU subjugate themselves to the Islamic hoards but Merkle?  And is Britian teetering?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
hiscity

hiscity

PostSubject: Re: Where Is America In Bible Prophecy?   Where Is America In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 12:14 pm

Dove wrote:

"About the two Babylons.  I feel that there was the one of the past, legitimate, but also a type and shadow, and Mystery Babylon=a thing Paul saw as in the future, as in now. And having the same motives and characteristics as the first Babylon, and therefore we would recognize it..."

From a 90 degree angle, yes, the "revival of" or "continuation" of the old empires applies. Another way to see the Metal Man Statue of Nebuchadnezzar's dream, is straddling the Mediterranean Sea, with the head as Babylon, and the 2 feet as Rome & Cairo (daughters of Babylon). Daniel in the later chapters gives us more, the back & forth wars between the fallen angel kingdoms, north & south of Jerusalem, i.e. the king of the north (prince of Grecia) wars with the king of the south (prince of Persia), back & forth, till the beast kingdom (666) takes over both. Which is then toppled by the Stone Kingdom. The feet & toes of the Metal Man, are the capitals of "revived" (or spiritual) Rome & Egypt (and all the old empires). I reconcile all these as having been absorbed in the global crime underground, i.e. the Global Crime Cabal.

Great Babylon & her daughters form a collective -- focused on greed (i.e. the MegaCities, cp. skyscrapers & the tower of Babel).

Mystery Babylon, (spiritually also a collective), esp. Rome, London, & DC -- rule over the nations. When Jerusalem falls to The Antichrist, (the figurehead & the spiritual collective), then 666 Jerusalem (spiritual Sodom & Babylon), becomes their capitol.

As for America, see chart to peel the onion, (with ties back to the Roths & Royals). Maps help to navigate their high mountains, (maps or sherpas / forerunners). Where Is America In Bible Prophecy? QKIUTBXcli

(p.s. reinserted higher resolution pic)

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Is America In Bible Prophecy?   Where Is America In Bible Prophecy? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Is America In Bible Prophecy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: