Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rev. QRef -- Timing is Everything

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hiscity

hiscity

Rev. QRef -- Timing is Everything Empty
PostSubject: Rev. QRef -- Timing is Everything   Rev. QRef -- Timing is Everything I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 7:37 pm

Seeing what looks like the same Revelation Quick Reference chart may get old for non-autists. I'm definitely HFA, so patterns and fine details pop, for me. And cause others to go glassy eyed. To each their own gifts. 

The Revelation is like the ultimate investigation & court case. John was given encounters to "interview" the witnesses about a series of overlapping events in the last days. As detectives, we'd use a wall board to see how everything lines up over all. That's what the QRef is for. There's plenty of detail (for those with eyes to see & ears to hear) -- phrases that earmark events -- in each of John's interviews. The earmarks can be used to sync the last days testimonies. 

A major example is the syncing of the Trump and Vial judgments. In both cases, the same 7-series of earmarks is used. The Trumps start before the Vials. Basically what starts in the Trumps, ends in the Vials. The earmarks given are: Earth, Sea, Fountains & Rivers, Sun + Moon + Stars (heavens), depths (bottomless pit ~ underworld), Euphrates (cp. River of Life), and Air. These reflect Creation (Genesis). But for here, they're also pattern keys.

I've added some green highlighted verse references to the bottom parts of the Rev. QRef chart. And posted it to Parler @Hewept. (Picture links enclosed.) The verses listed relate to having The Seal of God, as protection, (compare Armor of God). The key in Rev. 12 is that the Woman (i.e. Heavenly Mother who labored, the Embassy of the Kingdom of Heaven) is given a place of Protection (& sustenance) in the wilderness, a place that's Sealed -- like those on the Exodus were given the Glory of God, on their journey, (Cloud by Day, Fire by Night). They're not raptured -- but protected (in the wilderness) during the Great Tribulation events. And the 1st Fruits Company (Rev. 7 & 14) are protected there in the camp, under God's wings. 

There's likely a direct parallel with: the Mount of Transfiguration, encamped angels being revealed, and "Prayer in the Garden" experiences (actual portals where the veil between this fallen world and the spiritual dimensions are bridged) ... cp. prayer closets and the Secret Place of the Most High, fellowship with Abba, walking in the garden, (Eden ....& New Eden). 

The point here is the syncing between Rev. 7:3-5 and Rev. 9:4, as relates to Rev. 14. Three different sets of witness testimony (as shown to John). Which may sync with Rev. 12:5-6 & :13-14.
Rev. QRef -- Timing is Everything YDnBycahnf
Rev. QRef -- Timing is Everything PFpYBEREjj
Back to top Go down

Rev. QRef -- Timing is Everything
Page 1 of 1