Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Israeli News Live- Serious Message

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

Israeli  News Live- Serious Message Empty
PostSubject: Israeli News Live- Serious Message   Israeli  News Live- Serious Message I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 12:43 pm

I was out working on the farm and used my phone to listen to a few videos. I ran across this one and could hardly wait to get home and download it in case it was removed.. 21 minutes  long  concerns pandemic " rocky feller inst." and written out plans for second wave..
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Israeli News Live- Serious Message   Israeli  News Live- Serious Message I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 12:54 pm

The first message that I listened to  "Serious Message" has been removed.. this is the second attempt to get the message out  and retitled " Very Serious Message".  I haven't listened to this second one but wanted to get it on the forum asap because it appears to be the same- maybe edited a bit? .

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Israeli News Live- Serious Message   Israeli  News Live- Serious Message I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 4:20 pm

I just capture this as well. I'm listening now. His accent is quite hard to understand but I understood enough to get the point.

Basic understanding, this came from America from Ft. Detrick. Was planned years ago by Rockefeller, Fauci, Gates and others. Jim Stone was all over this Ft. Detrick created virus well just a few months ago around March / April.

I hope there will be a transcript of this. He's impossible to understand in places. I'm glad that Steve made comments throughout. I would like to see this paper this man was reading from. I heard towards the beginning that he had it as a PDF.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Israeli News Live- Serious Message   Israeli  News Live- Serious Message I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 5:03 pm

If this gets whacked on YT I went and found it on BitChute.

Sergeant Major BitChute channel:
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/rzUd1ovwJXug/

The video Steve references:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/RaYsgpGVGblY/

Sergeant Major Show Notes wrote:
THE ENTIRE ROCKEFELLER EUGENICS COVID-19 PLAN EXPOSED - PRESIDENT OF GHANA (VIDEO)

Here we have the President of Ghana NANO AKUFO-ADDO reading his copy of the LOCKSTEP document from the Rockefeller Foundation. Many African & South American nations have had their Presidents telling the world that COVID-19 is a PLANdemic HOAX event, and they have been trying to Wake Up the rest of the world to the massive deception. People need to quit worrying about the fake COVID-19 or the planned/staged Riots (they are the distractions, NOT THE MAIN EVENT), and start getting ready to resist the New World Order takeover. Have a plan to get out of the cities (if you haven't done so already), accumulate dry goods & canned meats that can keep without refrigeration, and stock up on bullets and ammo to defend your family in place, while you still have a window of opportunity remaining. Plan for the worst, hope for the best, and stop procrastinating. We are the ones that we have been waiting for, we are responsible for our own Freedom. If you are living in Europe, UK, Canada, USA, Australia, or New Zealand, you need to get prepared for a fight, or try to bug out now to Africa or South America if possible. The main thing is that if you plan to stay in place, do get prepared for a fight, because it absolutely is coming; if you aren't prepared to defend in place, you need to get to Africa or South America as soon as possible. Mexico is much safer than Canada or the USA right now. Once that wall at the southern border is finished, you will not be allowed to flee southbound any longer. Time is ticking away!

Lots on the web about this from many voices that we all know. One of the best I found was one that David Icke wrote in late March. I picked Icke to post here because of his 4 (BANNED BY YT) Brian Rose interviews on London Real.

If you missed the London Real interviews you can get to them here:
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t24823-london-real-david-icke-covid19-interview-part-04-on-june-14-update-part-04-is-ready-all-parts-are-linked-inside-this-post

https://davidicke.com/2020/04/01/2010-rockefeller-foundation-paper-new-normal/

Below is the PDF that I hunted down. It’s from 2010 and known as The Lockstep Document on the internet. Below the link is a screen shot of the table of contents.

https://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf

Israeli  News Live- Serious Message Lockst10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

PostSubject: Re: Israeli News Live- Serious Message   Israeli  News Live- Serious Message I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 5:40 pm

Thank you Researcher. These links are appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Israeli News Live- Serious Message   Israeli  News Live- Serious Message I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2020 3:33 pm

Well what do ya know, it got whacked on YouTube. That didn't take long, huh? I'm glad that Bordercollie and I both captured it before it went poof. The BitChute version without Steve's comments still lives.

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Israeli News Live- Serious Message   Israeli  News Live- Serious Message I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Israeli News Live- Serious Message
Page 1 of 1