Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY: Empty
PostSubject: INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY:   INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY: I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2020 7:21 pm

I know we had this before on the forum but here it is again! The Symbolism and The Esoteric

INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY:In this overhead photo, the building stands out for its unusual shape, which is innocuous enough until juxtaposed with a viper’s head. 

INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY: Pope-Hall-2

INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY: Screen-Shot-2017-11-15-at-11.57.43-AM-1

INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY: Christ-Snake
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY:   INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY: I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 3:42 pm

There comes a point in time where you have a choice concerning catholicism. You either take a close look and see it for what it really is, or you ignore the obvious and fall further into apostasy. THE WOMAN THAT RIDES THE BEAST
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY:   INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY: I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2020 5:25 pm

Putting this up for anyone reading this that hasn’t seen this video yet – or anyone needing a refresher. David Hunt - A Woman Rides the Beast.

Dailymotion & YouTube - pick one. Then see the Total Onslaught video is below those. I haven't seen the Total Onslaught one yet so I'm off to watch that one now. Just decided to put it up in here just in case it turns out to be any good. Total Onslaught is from a 7th day Adventist view point - just so ya know ahead of time.

Show Notes wrote:
A Woman Rides the Beast - Dave Hunt

Could the Greatest Double-Cross in History Deceive the "Elect"?

MOST "end times" discussions focus on the coming Antichrist—but he is only half the story...

MANY are surprised to discover that in Revelation 17, there is another mysterious character at the heart of prophecy—a woman who rides the beast...

TRADITION says this "mystery" woman is connected with the church of Rome. But isn't such a view outdated? After all, today's Vatican is eager to join hands with evangelicals and all religions worldwide...

BIBLICAL truth and global events present a well-defined portrait of the woman and her powerful place in the Antichrist's future empire...

MORE THAN TEN remarkable clues in Revelation 17 and 18 prove the woman's identity beyond any reasonable doubt...watch and be amazed!

The David Hunt video is 1 hour long.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xj25m5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkBYwpdSkyM

The Total Onslaught video is 90 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dGYgksYk0Y

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY:   INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INSIDE THE POPE’S REPTILIAN AUDIENCE HALL IN VATICAN CITY:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: