Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fifth F-16 Jet Crash since May!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fifth F-16 Jet Crash since May!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fifth F-16 Jet Crash since May!!!   Fifth F-16 Jet Crash since May!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 7:36 am

US Air Force F-16 Jet Crash in New Mexico Leaves Pilot Injured:The incident at Holloman Air Force Base marks the fifth jet crash since May, and the second time a F-16 has crashed in the past two weeks, according to Fox News. 

Fifth F-16 Jet Crash since May!!! 1079876775_0:133:3001:1756_1000x0_80_0_1_cf56bcc84700ce671fd2f62bea91e84a
US Air Force F-16 Jet Crash in New Mexico Leaves Pilot Injured

:copyright: AP Photo / Stacy Jonsgaard

US
03:47 GMT 14.07.2020(updated 04:28 GMT 14.07.2020) Get short URL

The incident at Holloman Air Force Base marks the fifth jet crash since May, and the second time a F-16 has crashed in the past two weeks, according to Fox News.

US Air Force F-16C Viper, assigned to the 49th Wing, crashed when conducting a landing at Holloman Air Force Base on Monday, according to the statement made by base officials. 

The incident took place at around 6 p.m. local time.

Quote :
The Air Force said that the pilot ejected successfully and is currently being treated for minor injuries. Emergency services were confirmed to be operating on scene.

The investigation of the incident is ongoing.

​According to Fox News, the incident marks the fifth jet crash since May, also making it the second one involving F-16 plane.

Earlier in June, a F-16 pilot was killed when his plane crashed during a “routine training mission” in South Carolina.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Fifth F-16 Jet Crash since May!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fifth F-16 Jet Crash since May!!!   Fifth F-16 Jet Crash since May!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2020 12:45 pm

Tragic.  I was trying to find the details regarding our military parts being manufactured by 'unfriendlies'
due to budget constraints.  But each time I try a search, Brave has a fit saying the search in not secured.
I'm not going to push it; you might remember the article yourself.  Turkey is one country that comes to mind as possibly a supplier, but I can't say for sure.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Fifth F-16 Jet Crash since May!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: