Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!? UNDER THREAT OF JAIL TIME, GAVIN NEWSOM ORDERS CHURCHES TO CLOSE INDEFINITELY:

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WHAT FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!? UNDER THREAT OF JAIL TIME, GAVIN NEWSOM ORDERS CHURCHES TO CLOSE INDEFINITELY: Empty
PostSubject: WHAT FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!? UNDER THREAT OF JAIL TIME, GAVIN NEWSOM ORDERS CHURCHES TO CLOSE INDEFINITELY:   WHAT FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!? UNDER THREAT OF JAIL TIME, GAVIN NEWSOM ORDERS CHURCHES TO CLOSE INDEFINITELY: I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 8:31 am

They can do it that easy!!! Wow!

WHAT FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!? UNDER THREAT OF JAIL TIME, GAVIN NEWSOM ORDERS CHURCHES TO CLOSE INDEFINITELY: “California’s Indoor Religious Services Are Suspended Until Further Notice”

July 16, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor
WHAT FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!? UNDER THREAT OF JAIL TIME, GAVIN NEWSOM ORDERS CHURCHES TO CLOSE INDEFINITELY: Gavin

The California Department of Health has suspended indoor religious services in the state with no definite end date. Over four months after California initially instituted a lockdown on March 19, the state issued a new coronavirus order Monday that rolled back reopening plans. The order mandates that churches must be closed in 30 of the hardest hit counties in California. The new guidance comes after months of outrage from Californians who have been prevented from attending religious services. The Department of Justice intervened in May, warning the governor that California’s reopening plan discriminates against houses of worship. “Simply put, there is no pandemic exception to the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights,” Eric S. Dreiband, the head of the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division said in May… (READ MORE)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

WHAT FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!? UNDER THREAT OF JAIL TIME, GAVIN NEWSOM ORDERS CHURCHES TO CLOSE INDEFINITELY: Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!? UNDER THREAT OF JAIL TIME, GAVIN NEWSOM ORDERS CHURCHES TO CLOSE INDEFINITELY:   WHAT FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!? UNDER THREAT OF JAIL TIME, GAVIN NEWSOM ORDERS CHURCHES TO CLOSE INDEFINITELY: I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2020 9:54 am

I think we have a new EO to cover this.  Not to mention the Constitution.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

WHAT FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS!? UNDER THREAT OF JAIL TIME, GAVIN NEWSOM ORDERS CHURCHES TO CLOSE INDEFINITELY:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: