Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are incredible and dramatic natural events?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Are earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are incredible and dramatic natural events? Empty
PostSubject: Are earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are incredible and dramatic natural events?   Are earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are incredible and dramatic natural events? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 6:25 pm

• 6.1 magnitude earthquake hits near Port Blair, India

• 5.9 magnitude earthquake hits near Iquique, Chile

• 5.7 magnitude earthquake hits near Port Blair, India

• 5.3 magnitude earthquake hits near North Vanlaiphai, India

• 5.1 magnitude earthquake hits near Port Blair, India

• 5.0 magnitude earthquake hits near Port Blair, India

• 5.0 magnitude earthquake hits near Kuril'sk, Russia

• Sabancaya volano in Peru erupts to 27,000ft

• Sangay volcano in Ecuador erupts to 23,000ft

• Popocateptl volcano in Mexico erupts to 20,000ft

• Fuego volcano in Guatemala erupts to 16,000ft

• Reventador volcano in Ecuador erupts to 15,000ft

• Nishinoshima volcano south of Japan erupts to 12,000ft

• Ebeko volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 10,000ft

Are earthquakes and volcanic eruptions are incredible and dramatic natural events?

Luke 21:11 - And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Mark 13:8 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows.

Revelation 11:13 - And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Acts 16:26 - And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

Psalms 60:2 - Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh.

Revelation 6:12-14 - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;   (Read More...)

Matthew 28:2 - And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 - This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.   (Read More...)

Isaiah 24:19 - The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

Job 9:5-6 - Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger.   (Read More...)

Revelation 16:18 - And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, [and] so great.

Hebrews 12:26 - Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

Ezekiel 38:19 - For in my jealousy [and] in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel;

Psalms 46:2 - Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

Isaiah 13:13 - Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1