Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beast - A Study

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Beast - A Study Empty
PostSubject: The Beast - A Study   The Beast - A Study I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:04 pm

Last week Skiba/Hamp had a disagreement about the beast, so I thought it would be a good thing to look into. This is my study. I hope it helps.

Dragon
has 7 heads, 10 horns, 7 crowns on his heads (Rev12:3)
is the old serpent, the devil, satan (Rev12:9)
cast stars to earth, gets cast to earth with his angels (Rev12:4,9)

Beast from the sea
has 7 heads, 10 horns, 10 crowns on his horns (Rev13:1) 
on his heads (think dragon) - the name of blasphemy (Rev13:1)
the dragon gives the beast it's power. (Rev13:2)
like a leopard, feet of a bear, mouth as a lion (Rev13:2)
(This is the 4th beast - a composite of Daniel's first 3 beasts. (Dan7:4-6))

* Up to this point the beast has been a kingdom but from this point on, it speaks of a person - the little horn *

One of his heads as it were wounded to death and his deadly wound is healed (Rev13:3)(Rev13:12)
wounded by sword and lived (Rev 13:14)
has a mouth speaking great things (Rev13:5) 
blasphemed against God, his name, his tabernacle and them in heaven (Rev13:6)(Dan7:8,25)
continues 42 months (Rev13:5)(Dan7:25)
made war with the saints and overcame them (Rev13:7)(Dan7:21)

was, is not, and yet is (Rev17:8 )
shall ascend out of the bottomless pit and go into perdition (Rev17:8 )
those that behold the beast shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life (Rev13:3,8 )(Rev17:8 )

Daniel's 4th beast - is the beast from the sea
has 10 horns (Dan7:7) 
is the 4th kingdom upon earth (Dan7:23)
is diverse from all kingdoms
shall devour the earth, tread it down, break it in pieces (Dan7:23)

A little horn
came up among the 10 horns (Dan7:8 )
3 of those 10 horns were plucked up by the roots  (Dan7:8 ) = 7
the little horn has eyes like a man and a mouth speaking great things (Dan7:8 )
speaks great words against the most High (Dan7:25)(Rev13:6)
thinks to change times and laws (Dan7:25)
he looks more stout than his fellows (Dan7:20)
he made war with the saints and prevailed against them (Dan7:21)

Beast from the earth
has two horns like a lamb, and speaks like a dragon (Rev13:11)
he exercises all the power of the first beast before him (Rev13:12)
causes all to worship the first beast whose deadly wound was healed (Rev13:12)
does great wonders - makes fire come down from heaven (Rev13:13)
can do miracles in sight of the beast (Rev13:14)
is the false prophet (Rev19:20)
tells people to make an image to the beast (Rev13:14)
has power to give life to the image of the beast so that it can speak and cause those who don't worship it to be killed (Rev13:15)
causes everyone to receive a mark in their right hand or forehead (Rev13:16)

The great whore
sits on many waters (Rev17:1)
the kings of the earth commit fornication with
inhabitants of the earth are made drunk on her wine of fornication
sits on a scarlet colored beast, full of names of blasphemy (on it's heads Rev13:1)
  which has 7 heads and 10 horns (Rev17:3)
she is arrayed in purple and scarlet (Rev17:4)
is decked with gold, precious stones, and pearls (Rev17:4)
has a golden cup in her hand that's full of abominations (Rev17:4)
on her forehead is written: Mystery, Babylon the great (Rev 17:5)
she is drunk on the blood of the saints (Rev17:6)
is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth (Rev17:18 )

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

seven heads (requires wisdom)
are seven mountains on which the woman sits (Rev17:9)
appears to have something to do with the dragon because there are crowns on the dragon's seven heads and that is also where the name of blasphemy is.

seven kings
five are fallen, one is, and the other is not yet come (Rev17:10)

the beast that was, and is not 
(distinguished from the beast which is a kingdom)
is the eighth, and is one of the seven, and goes into perdition (Rev17:11)

the ten horns
are ten kings (Rev17:12)(Dan7:24)
they will receive power one hour with the beast (Rev17:12)
have one mind (Rev17:13)
give their power and strength to the beast (Rev17:13)
make war with the Lamb (Rev17:14) He overcomes them.
hate the whore and will make her desolate (the abomination which causes desolation?) and naked; will eat her flesh and burn her with fire

the waters
are people, multitudes, nations, tongues (Rev17:15)

Now I'm going to go back and listen to their discussion again. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast - A Study   The Beast - A Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:28 am

In the days of Jared, Azazel came down to Mount Hermon (in the Golan Heights) with 200 angels.

"And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates and taught them about metals of the earth and the art of working them, bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of eyelids, and all kinds of precious stones, and all coloring and dyes" (Enoch 8:1)

I think Azazel is Promethius aka Lucifer (not the same as Satan). Promethius, the bringer of light (knowledge), represented by the flame = Lucifer.

These fallen angels mated with women and mankind became corrupted. Animals and vegetation became corrupted also. God had to cleanse the earth.

… as in the days of Noah.

Azazel was bound hand and foot and cast into the darkness of an open split in the desert (bottomless pit?) in Dudael for his crimes (Enoch 10:4) and remains there until this day. So, If anyone is coming up out of a bottomless pit, especially if it's an "angel", it seems very likely that it would be Azazel.

Please take a look at the following article about the figure of a goat on Mount Herman (or at least take a look at the pictures). It's a really strange phenomenon. It's also very interesting that the "Fortress of Nimrod" is located in the "eye" of Azazel, or goat, as seen in the article.

http://www.answersintheendtimes.com/index.php/Current-Events/Azazel-the-Scapegoat

So who's the beast? Not sure and am still working on it.flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast - A Study   The Beast - A Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:35 am

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, on the map of the middle east on the website I just linked to, I noticed that Damascus is very close by. I wonder if any explosion there might uncover a bottomless pit. Maybe not. Just wondering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast - A Study   The Beast - A Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Interesting stuff jem.

We know Apollyon/Abaddon comes up out of the pit.  There are other angels and demons that rise with him.  It could be that this Azazel is Apollyon, or he could be another of the wicked angels.

Also, I think the abyss/bottomless pit will be in the valley of Gehenna.  That is what Jesus refers to when he speaks of hell.  Here's some more reading if you are interested...

http://www.biblestudying.net/antichrist-details.html

http://www.biblestudying.net/composite.html

http://www.biblestudying.net/topic_eschatology.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast - A Study   The Beast - A Study I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Study on hell.  3 parts to follow this linked page.  Study includes the abyss.
http://www.biblestudying.net/cosmo-5.html
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: The Beast - A Study   The Beast - A Study I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:26 pm

I was thinking that maybe we are looking for someone who was born on day 333 since that is half of 666 . So that would be Nov 30th of a non-leap day year or Nov 29th of a leap year. And actually if you subtract 33 from 2013 you get 1980 which would mean we are looking for someone born Nov 29, 1980 (1980 is a leap year). After all Jesus was 33 when he started his ministry. OR maybe we are looking for someone whose parents were born on day 333. IDK. just thinking.

editted due to TMPI (too much personal informtaion:)

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beast - A Study   The Beast - A Study I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Thanks Unworthy1. Rob Skiba and Doug Hamp brought this subject up in a recent video. They disagreed on certain things yet both also said things that made sense.
https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t2406-doug-hamp-rob-skiba-on-quest-4-truth-episode5
Episode 5 is the one I'm referring to.

The beast is a bit confusing in that it is a kingdom, it is an angel that comes out of the pit, and it is a king who is the eighth yet one of the seven. 

I tend to agree with Rob Skiba and Peter Goodgame's theory about Nimrod being the eighth yet one of the seven as making a good sense but don't think Nimrod is going to be coming out of the bottomless pit. Then, on top of all of that, we also have our own generation's list of usual suspects, which are pretty compelling as well.

I've been looking for more information and going through videos to see what I can find but haven't found much so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beast - A Study   The Beast - A Study I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beast - A Study
Page 1 of 1