Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JEWS ALLOWED ACCESS TO RUNNING WATER ON TEMPLE MT

Go down 
AuthorMessage

JEWS ALLOWED ACCESS TO RUNNING WATER ON TEMPLE MT Empty
PostSubject: JEWS ALLOWED ACCESS TO RUNNING WATER ON TEMPLE MT   JEWS ALLOWED ACCESS TO RUNNING WATER ON TEMPLE MT I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2020 9:53 am

JEWS ALLOWED ACCESS TO RUNNING WATER ON TEMPLE MT BRINGING THEM CLOSER TO TEMPLE SERVICE

Quote :
“He led me back to the entrance of the Temple, and I found that water was issuing from below the platform of the Temple Ezekiel 48:1 (The Israel BibleTM)

by Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz | Jul 28, 2020 | Biblical News

JEWS ALLOWED ACCESS TO RUNNING WATER ON TEMPLE MT Drinkingtemplemt-1

Jewish pilgrim drinks water freely from faucet on Temple Mt. (courtesy: Michael Miller)

While the US is rocked by anti-racism protests, a situation exists in Jerusalem that is even more racist than the US before the civil rights movement. The water fountains on the Temple Mount were reserved for the exclusive use of Muslims while Jews were not permitted to drink at all.  But thanks to a group of determined Jews, that situation is slowly changing.

more @

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/155417/jews-allowed-access-to-running-water-on-temple-mt-bringing-them-closer-to-temple-service/
Back to top Go down

JEWS ALLOWED ACCESS TO RUNNING WATER ON TEMPLE MT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: