Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so! Empty
PostSubject: You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so!   You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 2:17 am

This is in reference to the video removed in Q drop 4624. See https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25115-q-drops-28-july-2020

There's more than one way to milk a chicken . . .

The full 45 minute video that is being censored everywhere that you aren't suppose to see.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so!   You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 11:16 am

(I posted it last nite too, earlier,  in Q related..lol.  But sure.  U get the green, I slave away.  I know how it goes.    chuckle )

Even Madonna came out supporting HCQ and slamming vaccine money making.
Her post was taken down by instagram. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/dr-james-todaro-google-youtube-censored-paper-outlining-evidence-hcq-treating-covid-19-violating-terms-service/?amp=1

Frontline doctors from across the US held a “White Coat Summit” on Monday in Washington DC to dispel the misinformation and myths surrounding the coronavirus.
The doctors are very concerned with the disinformation campaign being played out in the far left American media today.
From their website: “If Americans continue to let so-called experts and media personalities make their decisions, the great American experiment of a Constitutional Republic with Representative Democracy, will cease.”
(Looks like we're going to break through with truth)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so!   You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 11:52 am

https://greenmedinfo.com/blog/if-covid-fatalities-were-902-lower-how-would-you-feel-about-schools-reopening

If COVID Fatalities Were 90.2% Lower, How Would You Feel About Schools Reopening?

Originally published on www.childrenshealthdefense.org

Robert F. Kennedy's organization

• According to the CDC, 101 children age 0 to 14 have died from influenza, while 31 children have died from COVID-19.

• No evidence exists to support the theory that children pose a threat to educational professionals in a school or classroom setting, but there is a great deal of evidence to support the safety of in-person education.

• According to the CDC, 131,332 Americans have died from pneumonia and 121,374 from COVID-19 as of July 11th, 2020.

• Had the CDC used its industry standard, Medical Examiners' and Coroners' Handbook on Death Registration and Fetal Death Reporting Revision 2003, as it has for all other causes of death for the last 17 years, the COVID-19 fatality count would be approximately 90.2% lower than it currently is.

Abstract
The CDC has instructed hospitals, medical examiners, coroners and physicians to collect and report COVID-19 data by significantly different standards than all other infectious diseases and causes of death.
These new and unnecessary guidelines were instituted by the CDC in private, and without open discussion among qualified professionals that are free from conflicts of interest.
These new and unnecessary guidelines were additionally instituted despite the existence of effective rules for data collection and reporting, successfully used by all hospitals, medical examiners, coroners, and physicians for more than 17 years.
As a result, elected officials have enacted many questionable policies that have injured our country's economy, our country's educational system, our country's mental and emotional health, and the American citizen's personal expression of Constitutionally-protected rights to participate in our own governance.
This paper will present significant evidence to support the position that if the CDC simply employed their 2003 industry standard for data collection and reporting, which has been successfully used nationwide for 17 years; the total fatalities attributed to COVID-19 would be reduced by an estimated 90.2%, and questions would be non-existent regarding schools reopening and whether or not Americans should be allowed to work.
(more at link)
(Every aspect of what has happened with covid should be ripped apart along with every liar involved.  Shred them!)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so!   You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 11:55 am

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
1h
The drug companies are spending millions of dollars in advertising against me, only because I am lowering drug prices massively, 50% and more! Biden and Obama said they would do this for eight years, but never did...

Rep Louie Gohmert tested positive today and could not accompany POTUS
to Texas. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so!   You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 11:57 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/emergency-room-dr-simone-gold-fired-hospital-attending-white-coat-summit-says-hired-lin-wood-represent-video/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

Emergency Room Dr. Simone Gold Fired from Hospital After Attending White Coat Summit — Says She Has Hired Lin Wood to Represent Her (VIDEO)
On Thursday night Dr. Gold told Tucker Carlson that she was fired from her position after 20 years as an emergency room physician because she appeared at the White Coat Summit this week.
Dr. Simone Gold also told Tucker Carlson she has hired respected Attorney Lin Wood to represent her.

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so!   You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 1:34 pm

More from the summit.

https://www.teapartypatriots.org/americas-frontline-doctors-summit/
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so!   You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 3:13 pm

Squib wrote:
More from the summit.

https://www.teapartypatriots.org/americas-frontline-doctors-summit/
Good to see a new poster.....Post often
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so!   You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Are Not Allowed to See This Video – U-tube, Fecesbook, Twatter, Mainstream Media all say so!
Page 1 of 1