Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

“it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Squib

“it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”. Empty
PostSubject: “it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”.   “it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 2:07 pm

Yeah, I  really hope Minnesota will flip....everywhere you go nothing but Trump signs...except in the twin cities. 

https://www.kvrr.com/2020/07/26/anti-walz-billboard-controversy-in-fosston-minnesota/

“it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”. ROCKS-AND-COWS
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: “it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”.   “it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 2:23 pm

Minnesota sounds a lot like California in a lot of respects, Squib. Both states are getting clobbered by the radical loonies in the big cities. Rural areas in both states are a lot more conservative and way under represented.

Minnesota also has a tremendous Somali problem that isn't being dealt with too. California has similar problems as well so I really do feel where you are coming from, Squib.

Glad you are here on the forum.  cheers   Post more often.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: “it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”.   “it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 3:08 pm

I am of the mind that a civil war is on the horizon. We are trying to clear space to stock up on essentials even though we have been doing so for a couple of decades. I have no hope that the reprobates can be contained without using the only method remaining. I just bought 100lbs of sugar, 2 cases toilet paper, a case of paper towels with more coming Tuesday. We can survive for around 3 years without a garden, and much longer if I can plant one every year. Deer are everywhere and I can shoot one just by standing at my back door and water is available behind the house and across the highway from springs, plus we have a well. I suspect all hell breaks lose after Trump wins this November and I am ready for that. I have a gun in every room and if and when society breaks down, if I don't know you it won't end well for you if you step on my property uninvited. I don't anticipate and problems here in Alabama because the leftists know what awaits them
Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: “it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”.   “it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 4:26 pm

The war is here...we are just waiting for it to go hot. Our group has made plans too...hunker down ...fall back if needed. But I'm/we are finding more opportunity from unsaved patriots to witness to them and our church is prepping for the underground(covid is helping that along). But even with all our planning and prep it is comforting to know God has plans too!

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: “it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”.   “it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 5:23 pm

Squib wrote:
The war is here...we are just waiting for it to go hot. Our group has made plans too...hunker down ...fall back if needed. But I'm/we are finding more opportunity from unsaved patriots to witness to them and our church is prepping for the underground(covid is helping that along). But even with all our planning and prep it is comforting to know God has plans too!

That right there! Have a like and a little green to go along with it.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”.   “it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“it’s mostly rocks and cows that are in that red area”.
Page 1 of 1