Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TIDBITS - August 2020

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

TIDBITS - August 2020 Empty
PostSubject: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 2:37 pm

I'll start this goat rope off for the month of August. The following should scare the britches off of anyone that's even remotely considering voting by mail. Show up at your poling place in person on November 3rd. Pass it along.

Share the link to this!  https://servimg.com/view/17162912/5746

TIDBITS - August 2020 Succes10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 3:19 pm

After the things Pelosi has said recently, she's got her eye peeled on that piece of legislature!

I do believe that would be the day the Patriots revolt in earnest and in person.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2020 6:00 pm

https://conservativefighters.org/news/lone-nba-player-refuses-to-kneel-doesnt-wear-blm-shirt-gives-perfect-response-to-critics/

MSM had to repeatedly question him on it as they just are incapable of understanding anything. You'll appreciate that not ALL are lost.
---------------------------

Orlando Magic forward Jonathan Isaac stood out Friday when he refused to kneel or wear a “Black Lives Matter” shirt while the national anthem played prior to a game against the Brooklyn Nets.
Isaac, the first player to stand for the anthem since the NBA season restarted Thursday, stood with his hands behind his back while wearing his Magic jersey.

“Kneeling or wearing a Black Lives Matter T-shirt don’t go hand in hand with supporting black lives,” he said. “I do believe that black lives matter but I just felt like it was a decision that I had to make, and I didn’t feel like putting that shirt on and kneeling went hand in hand with supporting black lives.”

“My life has been supported through the gospel, Jesus Christ, everyone is made in the image of God and that we all fall short of God’s glory, and that each and every one of us each and every day do things that we shouldn’t do, we say things that we shouldn’t say, we hate and dislike people that we shouldn’t hate and dislike, and sometimes it gets to a point where we point fingers about whose evil is worse, and sometimes it comes down to simply whose evil is most visible,” Isaac added.

“We all make mistakes, but I think that the gospel of Jesus Christ is that there’s grace for us, and that Jesus came and died for our sins, and that we all will come to an understanding of that, and understand that God wants to have a relationship with us, that we can get past skin color, we can can get past all the things in our world that are messed up, jacked up.”

“When you look around, racism isn’t the only thing that afflicts our society, that plagues our nation, that plagues our world. I feel like coming together on that message that we want to get past not only racism but everything that plagues us as a society,” Isaac added.
“I feel like the answer to it is the gospel.”

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 10:53 am

More on why you need to vote at the poles in person. Color coded mail in ballots and other frickery. The Texas Trash Talk link is LOADED with examples and photos. Don't miss that one.

http://www.texastrashtalk.com/2020/04/vote-harvesting-in-harris-county-beyond.html

https://twitter.com/Yoder_Esqq/status/1289583790285717505

TIDBITS - August 2020 Yoder10
TIDBITS - August 2020 Yoder210
TIDBITS - August 2020 Yoder310

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 8:02 pm

https://conservativefighters.org/news/dr-birx-fires-back-at-nancy-pelosi-after-pelosi-trash-talks-behind-closed-doors-lodges-accusations/

Dr. Deborah Birx, a key member of the White House coronavirus task force, responded to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the New York Times on Sunday over criticism that she has been overly optimistic about the trajectory of COVID-19.

During a recent meeting with Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, Pelosi reportedly trash talked Birx and questioned her credibility.

“Deborah Birx is the worst. Wow, what horrible hands you’re in,” Pelosi said, according to Politico.

The California Democrat doubled down on that criticism Sunday, saying on ABC News’ “This Week” that she does not trust Birx because she was appointed to her position by President Donald Trump.

“I think the president is spreading — spreading disinformation about the virus and she is his — she is his appointee,” Pelosi said.

Speaking on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Birx fired back at her critics, explaining that her decisions are influenced by data only.
Birx responded:
Quote :
I think it was unfortunate that “New York Times” wrote this article without speaking to me. I could have brought forth the data. I provide data every single day with an analysis. The day that they are talking about that I was —quote — “Pollyannish,” it said there was improvement in the New York metro, but ongoing cases in Boston and Chicago, a new outbreak in Houston and full logarithmic spread, and new concerning outbreaks in Baltimore, New Haven, and Washington, D.C.
She continued, “This was not a Pollyannish view. I have never been called Pollyannish or non-scientific or non-data-driven.”
“And I will stake my 40-year career on those fundamental principles of utilizing data to really implement better programs to save more lives,” Birx said.

Quote :
Great response from Dr. Birx about Pelosi's baseless attacks. Pelosi could learn a thing or two from this.
"I have never been called… nonscientific or nondata driven & I will stake my 40-year career on… utilizing data to really implement better programs to save more lives.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 8:04 pm

Sorry if we have this already....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR6KCBG7ms8

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 9:40 pm

When Saturn, Jupiter and the moon all align

Full moon Monday night.

TIDBITS - August 2020 EeZPgfwXgAEw1nY?format=png&name=small

TIDBITS - August 2020 EeXlmBLXoAorxiz?format=jpg&name=360x360

TIDBITS - August 2020 EeXlmBJWoAQk1mF?format=jpg&name=360x360

TIDBITS - August 2020 EeZW-PEWoAACQT0?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2020 8:21 am

https://twitter.com/Jordan_Sather_/status/1290135792027750403

She speaks what we'd like to holler out.  Great job!  Twtr winner yesterday!  Wink

One more-an AG BARR gif...heehee  As only he can.
https://twitter.com/Slauqhter_/status/1289546970156204032

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 2:28 pm

I've been wandering through the forum trying to figure out where to put this, if anywhere at all...
Tidbits wins.

FWIW, A word I received this morning was "the sword of Damocles'., which represented the threat over those in power due to their enemies.  (not necessarily as a deserved punishment)

So, I forgot about it, and just ran into it again re: the 75th Anniversary of the bombing of Heroshima and Nagasaki on AUGUST 6, 1945.  https://twitter.com/ToThePoint_KCRW/status/1290354216746115072

This part may have only been a reminder, and not a connection of any kind.
(as long as you don't read that part of the Book of Revelation).

There was a convo D. Flynn and I had one morning...but I don't want to connect anything to anything at this point...maybe someday. 

There are alot of things that could get us to the balcony of heaven real quick. TIDBITS - August 2020 Icon_wink

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 2:46 pm

Sorry but I just can't help myself. I used to go to the midnight Rocky Horror shows on Saturday nights back in the day. Musta seen this movie 100 times. May the Lord have mercy on my demented soul.

Don't be too angry with me, Dove.

"The Sword Of Damocles" From The Rocky Horror Picture Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGzc0pIjHqw

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 3:03 pm

Any ganja to go with that fine entertainment?  LOL.

My poor dog can sense the millibar drop hours before the weatherman.  She's convinced it's the Apocalypse today.  There's a 50 lb dog here who thinks she should be in my lap...at the computer. 
And I will be doom-smushed if we get thunder. 
Hmmm..hemp.  I wonder...Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 1:47 pm

https://breaking911.com/breaking-disgraced-dem-donor-ed-buck-hit-with-4-more-felonies-including-that-he-enticed-victims-to-travel-nationwide-to-engage-in-prostitution/
Aug. 4, 2020

Disgraced Dem Donor Ed Buck Hit with 4 More Felonies, bringing total charges to 9.

including that he allegedly enticed victims – including a man who died at his West Hollywood apartment after he administered drugs to him – to travel interstate to engage in prostitution.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 1:53 pm

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-colombia-politics/colombia-supreme-court-places-former-president-uribe-under-house-arrest-idUSKCN2502HP

BOGOTA (Reuters) - Colombia’s Supreme Court placed former President Alvaro Uribe under house arrest in a unanimous decision on Tuesday while a fraud and witness tampering case continues.

Astronauts describe a WILD re-entry from space flight:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-space-exploration-astronauts/it-came-alive-astronauts-recount-wild-ride-home-on-spacexs-crew-dragon-idUSKCN2510CG

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 2:07 pm

https://twitter.com/JerryDunleavy/status/1290994194551574529

Ack.  It was an E. link  (not mine..)

[size=15]@ETheFriend

·
4h

[/size]
So forward looking, and in peak mental fitless.

Biden gets visibly infuriated when asked easy-to-answer questions that he must’ve known were coming. Very easily flustered.
--------------------
Angry. A new "Come on, man"

Last edited by Dove on Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 2:37 pm

Dove wrote:

Biden gets visibly infuriated when asked easy-to-answer questions that he must’ve known were coming. Very easily flustered.

TIDBITS - August 2020 Source

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 3:19 pm

This song says so much. Yeah, I was there for all of this. I remember like it was just yesterday and yes, I was influenced, brain stupored, and hypnotized by the TV back then. Weren't we all who were alive during that time hypnotized by that little box? This song was recorded n 1985. The graphics are perfect.

Annette had ears . . . . who knew?

John Fogerty - that man wrote every song that Credence Clearwater Revival sang on their first six albums. The seventh album, Mardi Gras, without Fogerty doesn't count. I have them all (even Mardi Gras)  on factory recorded reel to reel tapes. They still get played.

Richard Nixon wrote:
"The American people don't believe anything until they see it on television"

Boomer Alert: Careful . . . you may tear up some with the memories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwhxeaVfk3s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 6:00 pm

Janet Peden, Retired School Principa
@jgpedenrealtor
Aug 4
As a retired teacher and Principal of public schools, I can say without a doubt that teacher unions are nothing but a political wing of the Democratic Party. The welfare of children is the last thing they are interested in. I have been there and witnessed it first hand.

-----------------
Breaking911@Breaking911
22h
After @TeamTrump
was suspended today by Twitter, a Trump Campaign spokesman said, "The Twitter employee who announced why the account was briefly suspended is also Kamala Harris’s former press secretary. Silicon Valley is hopelessly biased against the President..."

-------------------------------------

@G_TheOriginal
23h
On a positive note, if public schools stayed closed, it would slow the spread of liberal indoctrination...

Dr. David Samadi@drdavidsamadi
11h
Wearing a mask in an open-air convertible while driving alone really doesn’t have much benefit in preventing COVID-19.

TIDBITS - August 2020 Eeu-Q43WsAEnxwj?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2020 8:04 am

Here we go-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdjCwUhjewc  3 1/2 mins

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 5:52 am

Patriots stepping out:

One of the new boat flotillas
https://twitter.com/X22Report/status/1292457651641749504?cxt=HGwWgMC81d3Y3e8jAAAA

Big rally in Beverly Hills    (recall Gavin)
https://twitter.com/mackenziebettle/status/1292303900616212480

Brief montage of FLOTUS
https://twitter.com/GeneralDilley/status/1292456027430895623

Patriots rescue America rally in L.A.
https://twitter.com/PepperpatriotCM/status/1292245389647597569

Antifa thought to invade residential area in Ft, Collins, Col-wrong! say the citizens
https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1292447789566369793

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2020 7:23 am

Ron @CodeMonkeyZ
Aug 8
“Sieging” the White House while calling it a “revolution” isnt going to end well for you.

On September 17, 2020 we will lay siege to The @WhiteHouse for exactly fifty days.

We need your wisdom and expertise to pull off a radically democratic toneshift in our politics.

Are you ready for #revolution?

This is the #WhiteHouseSiege

TIDBITS - August 2020 1f525
https://www.adbusters.org/campaigns/whitehousesiege-tactical-briefing-1

ehousesiege-tactical-briefing-1
TIDBITS - August 2020 EeCUa_rVoAAhZWH?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 3:00 pm

Just the article headlines will floor you:  https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/

These from my inbox that I didn't even spot on the website
Judicial Watch Sues for HHS Records of Sales of Unusable Respirator Masks to the Indian Health Service

U.S. Invokes “State Secrets” to Keep Intel Given to 9/11 Mastermind’s Defense from Victims

Government documents already provided by the Department of Justice (DOJ) to lawyers defending 9/11 terrorists continue to be withheld from survivors of the attacks and family members of those who died. The DOJ claims the roughly 25,000 pages of files are “State Secrets,” even though 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed’s (KSM) attorneys have been granted access. KSM is incarcerated at the military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba and faces a death sentence.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 4:12 pm

Good luck on that "states secrets" thing. Might as well just give it up. Ex CIA agent, Keven Shipp enlightened us all on this in a talk ha gave a few years ago complete with lots and lots of slides. Gets way into the state secrets thing in part three.

If you haven't seen this series - YOU SHOULD! Take the time.

Part 01 - 1 hour
Part 02 - 54 minutes
Part 03 - 3 hours - and a whopper-doozey!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQouKi7xDpM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO-mcduYCEA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMtsbi2C77s

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 5:24 pm

Here's another link to just scan the headlines and shake your head   https://www.teaparty247.org

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 2:38 pm

Tammy Bruce

@HeyTammyBruce

3h
What many have concluded is now simply admitted to. Using violence to terrorize civilians in an effort to change the political environment is terrorism. It is time to hold people accountable~~ and we’ll do it at the ballot box.
---------------------

Arthur Schwartz

@ArthurSchwartz

Democrat Rep. Ayanna Pressley calls for targeting of GOP officials with “unrest in the streets.”

https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/1294666772868734982

MSNBC smiling and nodding..

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 3:13 pm

I have a new Rx for glasses that I'd better get filled quick.

I just read “unrest in the streets.” as . . .

URINALS in the streets! I must be a tad to close to San Francisco. 500 miles is still to close.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 8:17 pm

https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Fire%20Tornado%22&src=trend_click

In Ca. today-a first ever reported fire tornado.   It's scary looking. 

Alt. links:  https://twitter.com/TonyPannWBAL/status/1294803753481240576
there are videos of rotation

TIDBITS - August 2020 EfgKDu0XsAESBta?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 9:33 pm

That video link didn't work. Looks like the video was removed. Anyway I found anther photo of this. Gives me the heebie-jeebies just looking at it. This is a really hi-rez photo so go to make full size to really appreciate it.

I'ma gonna save this and put it in my rotating desktop background photos.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EfgM91pVoAIO0oz?format=jpg&name=large
TIDBITS - August 2020 EfgM91pVoAIO0oz?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 9:43 pm

Found a couple of videos that work of this fire tornado on twitter. The subject seems to be trending over there.

https://twitter.com/ndelriego/status/1294806795882573824

https://twitter.com/ndelriego/status/1294806985712508930

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 11:43 pm

To LARP or not to LARP, that is the question.

I’m putting it out here – just in case. Internet search came back with crickets chirping. I personally vote LARP. Regardless, the sand has almost run out in her hour glass.

TIDBITS - August 2020 DAF3181-C-6-B9-A-451-E-96-EC-4878-CB0-A99-AF

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 1:44 pm

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1295057186914095105

Floridians go for a record boat parade.  (That's ALOT of boats!)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 1:38 pm

Wait till you see how tall Barron is now:

https://twitter.com/Pismo_B/status/1295151166100135936
---------------------------

Ivanka Trump

@IvankaTrump

22h
In response to the invisible enemy, POTUS swiftly launched the $3 Billion #FarmerstoFamilies Food Box program to aid farmers and help feed American families. +61 M boxes have been delivered to over 10,000 food banks & non-profit, and thousands of jobs have been saved or created!
------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 8:46 pm

https://twitter.com/SVNewsAlerts/status/1295510264809496576
SV News  @SVNewsAlerts

2h
Absolutely massive anti-government and anti-social distancing protests have erupted across #Argentina.

SV News@SVNewsAlerts
·
3h
BREAKING: Bill Morneau has resigned as finance minister of #Canada
--------------------
BREAKING UPDATE:

Man Armed with a Rifle inside a #Texas Walmart has been killed by police; no other victims reported. #Weslaco
TIDBITS - August 2020 Efp5pcIWAAAfcal?format=jpg&name=small

Lots of news at  https://twitter.com/SVnewsAlerts

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 12:41 pm

@ETheFriend

1h
Guess it doesn't pay to censor over half the country. Let's watch their stock continue to plummet.
---------
Sean Davis  @seanmdav
Goodyear's stock price is down over 4 percent so far today (the overall market is slightly up) following news that the company endorsed "Black Lives Matter" and banned employee support for police. The stock took a nose-dive after Trump called for a boycott.

TIDBITS - August 2020 EfzCFYwWsAUZYZH?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:37 pm

Interesting post on the Q thread over at Tiger D today. I’m pasting it in here as well. Pay special attention to the drop dates.

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/q-p6371-trump-asked-a-question-about-qanon-congresswoman-at-presser--unraveling-toe/73190719/page-6394/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FWIW, I don't think I saw it posted on here that #4621 wasn't on Q Research General. It went on Q's Project D Comms private board. (That's the one that replaced /patriotsfight from the 8ch days).

https://i.postimg.cc/5234b8fX/projectdcomms-project-Dcomms-prov-8-19-2020-9-33-23-AM.png

TIDBITS - August 2020 Projectdcomms-project-Dcomms-prov-8-19-2020-9-33-23-AM

Let's think about this logically:

Q set that placeholder structure on PDC back on 10 APR 2020. There were 6 slots on the Non-Civ (meaning government employee) tree.

Clinesmith news drops on 14 AUG.

Q confirms a couple of things with #4621 on 17 AUG. (With 17 day, 17 hour, 55 min, 55 sec delta, no less)

Clinesmith is one of the 6 non-civ slots in that first bracket.

Kevin Clinesmith (KC), K=11 C=3, 11.3

https://i.postimg.cc/nzsp45Bm/QMAP-Qanon-Drops-POTUS-Tweets-8-19-2020-9-40-48-AM.png
 TIDBITS - August 2020 QMAP-Qanon-Drops-POTUS-Tweets-8-19-2020-9-40-48-AM

This has all be orchestrated to the Nth degree.

It's maddening in the meantime, but we only just now know that we've had some of the keys to seeing when habbenings get rolling, since 1 NOV 2017.

Quote wrote:
You have more than you know.

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 6:23 pm

What's the difference between BLM and Antifa? The t-shirts.

TIDBITS - August 2020 EgMjv1_WkAY0-c3?format=png&name=360x360

TIDBITS - August 2020 EgMjylUWAAUNvV9?format=png&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 6:37 pm

Black

Lies

Matter

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 7:26 pm

How much do Black lives matter to other Blacks? That’s the elephant in the room no one wants to address. One white law enforcement officer murders a Black and everyone loses their minds. Blacks murder each other all the time and nothing but crickets.

https://twitter.com/RayGarciahawaii/status/1297367048046161920

BLM drag man from car, (beat him to death), caught on camera,Michigan
----
I don't even want to tell you how many of these I could import.
The violence has nothing to do with any cause.  It's pure animalism or worse. 

Most animals don't kill wantonly or for the rush, the adrenaline.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2020 7:55 pm

Belarus!  A sea of people.

https://twitter.com/RichardGrenell/status/1297550245933404160

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 4:26 pm

TIDBITS - August 2020 EgCwyXlUcAEAN5Q?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 4:58 pm

OUTRAGE: Rather than appeal court shutdown of Clinton testimony, Barr
@TheJusticeDept
just told
@JudicialWatch

it will ask court to shut down ALL discovery into Clinton emails and DEFENDS Obama State's handling of Clinton emails.

@RealDonaldTrump
should ask who runs DOJ/State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc9WiFlzEaQ

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 5:21 pm

Secretary Pompeo
@SecPompeo
1h
US government account

It is no surprise that the illegitimate Maduro regime is looking to Iran for deadly weapons. This is exactly why we are restoring all
@UN
sanctions on Iran, including the arms embargo. We will fully enforce these sanctions.
---------------------------------------------
Emerald Robinson 
@EmeraldRobinson   (Newsmax WH correspondant)

9h
77 NFL players on 11 teams tested positive for coronavirus - until their tests were re-checked. They were all false positives.

None of them had coronavirus.

Now think about the rest of the USA.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 6:08 pm

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1297715098795094017

Please watch highly respected Dr. Harvey Risch of Yale, on Hydroxychloroquine.
Dr. on with Levin. 2 parts.  Videos at link.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 6:12 pm

The White House
@WhiteHouse
Aug 24

US government account

70 MILLION boxes of fresh produce have been "delivered from our local family farms to those who are vulnerable across the country, while at the exact same time, saving countless jobs,"
@IvankaTrump
said.

Ivanka video at link: https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1298348530705346561

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 6:47 am

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/27/georgia-u-s-marshals-find-39-missing-children-in-operation-not-forgotten/

Georgia: U.S. Marshals Find 39 Missing Children in ‘Operation Not Forgotten’
------
https://www.fox6now.com/news/u-s-marshals-recover-39-missing-children-in-georgia-operation

https://www.krmg.com/news/trending/39-children-rescued-georgia-sex-trafficking-bust-authorities-say/LORF2JBUZRDPTMCKHIWCTD6BFY/

https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-marshals-find-39-missing-children-in-georgia-in-operation-not-forgotten

[url=https://twitter.com/search?q="Operation Not forgotten"&src=trend_click&vertical=trends]https://twitter.com/search?q=%22Operation%20Not%20Forgotten%22&src=trend_click&vertical=trends[/url]

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 11:41 am

Just putting this out there. POTUS himself has said many times that within an hour the violence etc. in our cities can be stopped. In light of that and other facts dug up by all us anons over the years, I think this post to 8kun on the last night of the RNC where Donald J. Trump once again reiterated the "in one hour" statement to the states, governors, and the American people, to probably be accurate and NOT a LARP.

Captured and made BIG for easy reading.

TIDBITS - August 2020 Warn10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 11:54 am

I take that to be 100% accurate.  Also did you catch "BLUNT AND DIRECT' ?  Think back.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 1:09 pm

Another uplifting message. Got these from the link below. I broke the message below into sections to make them larger and more readable. The original was one long piece.

Notice this statement; "we were sold out by both parties!" BINGO - ding ding ding. Winner winner chicken dinner. I've become rather fond lately of using the term  below.

"there's no clean end on a turd!"

https://twitter.com/believe_coach/status/1299259807761928192

TIDBITS - August 2020 E_warr10

TIDBITS - August 2020 E_warr11
TIDBITS - August 2020 E_warr12
TIDBITS - August 2020 E_warr13

The links to the originals below for sharing.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Egfl5C_VgAIL1gS?format=jpg&name=small
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Egfl5B_UcAINKCq?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 1:28 pm

Here's the original. Notice the December 2019 date.

https://i.postimg.cc/tJfV3CML/qresearch-Q-Research-General-9668-Greatest-Statistical-Anomaly-Edition-8-28-2020-10-33-08-AM.png

TIDBITS - August 2020 Qresearch-Q-Research-General-9668-Greatest-Statistical-Anomaly-Edition-8-28-2020-10-33-08-AM

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 1:40 pm

What an odd tweet. Seriously? This tweet? Now? Tweet today from the secret service and only one day after Trump's RNC acceptance speech last night? I didn't just fall off the turnip truck . . . Me thinks that something is afoot.

https://twitter.com/SecretService/status/1299361094054670338

TIDBITS - August 2020 Ss_twe10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 1:56 pm

Just came from Joseph Farrel's site and today he's talking about  - GASP - it's about assassination attempts. Go read it;

https://gizadeathstar.com/2020/08/drones-missiles-and-assassination-attempts/

Farrell links this story from 17 August below. It grabbed my attention. It's worth seeing as well.

Quote :
https://greatgameindia.com/air-force-one-drone/

A Drone Just Missed Hitting Air Force One With US President Inside

And who remembers this Q drop below from two years ago (on my B-day no less)

https://www.pepijnvanerp.nl/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Q-drop-missile-helicopter.jpg

TIDBITS - August 2020 Q-drop-missile-helicopter

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TIDBITS - August 2020   TIDBITS - August 2020 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TIDBITS - August 2020
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next