Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Satan Creating his Satanic Nephilim Army

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Satan Creating his Satanic Nephilim Army Empty
PostSubject: Satan Creating his Satanic Nephilim Army   Satan Creating his Satanic Nephilim Army I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 5:59 am

Satan is has been busy preparing his demonic Nephlimite army believing that he can defeat Our Lord Jesus Christ. Satan is in a losing battle although he probably believes he will be successful. Today we discussed this demonic army with Doug Riggs and their demonic breading program

https://www.dougriggs.org/ https://israelinewslive.org/
Back to top Go down
Irish Coleen

PostSubject: Re: Satan Creating his Satanic Nephilim Army   Satan Creating his Satanic Nephilim Army I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 3:38 pm

Have just watched this  video and quite honestly he doesn't seem to get some things right. He quoted Prince Philip, the Queen of Englands husband  being associated with Epstein. It was Prince Andrew, Prince Philips son who had befriended Epstein not Prince Philip.  He should get his facts right before  making public statements vilifying the wrong people,  I would take with a pinch of salt a lot of  what he has said. As for the sources of information he claims to have been given regarding so called facts I would venture to say these folk sound a bit 'iffy' to me.

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Satan Creating his Satanic Nephilim Army   Satan Creating his Satanic Nephilim Army I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 4:26 pm

Agreed, maybe age, thought the same, good to hear from someone new once in a while. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satan Creating his Satanic Nephilim Army   Satan Creating his Satanic Nephilim Army I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: