Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CALIFORNIA FIRES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

CALIFORNIA FIRES Empty
PostSubject: CALIFORNIA FIRES   CALIFORNIA FIRES I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 9:15 am

BEAUMONT, Calif. (AP) — A wildfire northwest of Palm Springs flared up Saturday, with evacuation orders for thousands of people as firefighters fought the blaze in triple-degree heat.

The blaze, which began as two adjacent fires, was reported shortly before 5 p.m. Friday in Cherry Valley, an unincorporated area near the city of Beaumont in Riverside County. Flames leapt along brushy ridge tops and came close to homes while some 375 firefighters attacked it from the ground and air, authorities said.
The blaze, dubbed the Apple Fire, doubled in size overnight and is over 18 square miles. About 7,800 people have been told to evacuate over 2,500 homes, according to fire officials. Hundreds of people in foothill neighborhoods north of Beaumont fell under mandatory evacuation orders.
The mercury hit 105 degrees (41 Celsius) in Palm Springs by Saturday afternoon.
(from aol. can't post a link)

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

CALIFORNIA FIRES Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALIFORNIA FIRES   CALIFORNIA FIRES I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 11:32 am

I've been through there many times. It's basically nothing but mountain desert and the wind blows through there like a hurricane. Lots of wind farms east of there along I-10. The latest I could find on this from today is below.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/08/apple-fire-map-evacuations/

U-tube wrote:
Streamed live 16 hours ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDmIEPuI5fQ

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

CALIFORNIA FIRES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: