Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An open invitation to the board!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
michael371
Super Elite

An open invitation to the board! Empty
PostSubject: An open invitation to the board!   An open invitation to the board! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 2:13 pm

As I sit here listening to Jim Brown expose B. Graham and his false doctrine and how he was set up by the Vatican, as well as others, I was reminded that I had forgot to post this. I was hit by my "little voice" again last week during a very emotional situation. That situation was the first time that we laid eyes on our 8 month old GREAT- granddaughter visiting from Oklahoma. I was both overjoyed and terrified due to the present situation and the prospects for the future.

Although I am not one that subscribes to pseudo-spiritualism, I do know that God speaks to individuals in ways too hard to ignore. There are no such things or happenings as coincidences under the umbrella of the Sovereign God of the bible and the absolute truth of scripture, when taken in the proper context. Everything in its proper place and order, and nothing happens without a reason, although it might not be obvious at that moment in time. Even something as small as hanging my plug on a limb while wade fishing a way-backwoods swamp that had a monumental effect on my life, considering a cottonmouth was hidden inside the clump of grass that I was standing next to. I was about to move through that clump of grass. I did not see the snake even after I had carefully looked for one, and had I not made a bad cast, my life would have probably ended right then. Let me be clear, I was a pinpoint caster and even when I was a 6 year old kid, I was better than grown men who had fished all their lives, nor am I scared of snakes, having caught them while I was growing up and even as an adult. There is only one snake that scares me and thats one that I can't see. I didn't see that one, and getting hung made me made enough of a commotion to make him move. Coincidence? Not a chance! So many things like that throughout my life. Some, still scare me to think about.

My grandson, his wife and that absolutely perfect little baby are on vacation in the gulf right now, and will be back here on Thursday. I can hardly wait! But, after they left on their way to Florida,the next day I received a visit from an 81 year old man that goes to church where we went for 30 years. He was there when I taught the bible class, and he wanted to know what would happen if the near future. He made me feel good when he told me "everything you told us has happened!"....Actually, a couple of things haven't, but those are clearly spelled out in scripture , so they will happen. Then he asked a question that I had been thinking for a few days, SERIOUSLY THINKING, and maybe it was discussed here last week. I know I was in a discussion on one of the forums about this question. The question was, "has Daniels 70th week started?" My answer was, " I don't think so, but keep your eyes on Jerusalem."

So, having said all of that, If the SHTF, all of you have an open invitation to head this way and stay here. We live in a place and in an area where BLM, Antifa or any other group would not last long. Our black folks in this area are some of the finest people in the country and would not tolerate any of what you see happening in other areas. I know white folks won't. I suspect when society breaks down, it will be all at once. I tried to get Researcher to do this a few years ago, and buy this place next to us. I guarantee that your beautiful,serene, affluent places of abode ain't gonna' be like that for much longer, if you live above the Mason-Dixon line, or west of the Mississippi. We have food set back for 3 years, a well, a place to grow food, and neighbors who watch each others backs. So, prepare a "GO BAG" and figure out a way to get to Alabama

researcher, Dove, Irish Coleen and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: An open invitation to the board!   An open invitation to the board! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 5:40 pm

Funny that. I live kinda like that too Micheal371, I have done the same, invited those who know me, to come and stay here, with me, as it is just as quiet and serene here as it seems it is at your place. I have 14 acres and plenty of room for a you beaut vegie garden, as well as sheep...etc....

Just one more thing, nothing to do with this, but, is there any reason why I have to log on, everyday? It says "stay logged on" but apparently I am not....?

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: An open invitation to the board!   An open invitation to the board! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2020 6:09 pm

Michael371 wrote:
I tried to get Researcher to do this a few years ago, and buy this place next to us.

Probably should have done it and considered it as a 2nd home or vacation property. Health reasons & money stopped any thoughts of that. I keep planting coins in the backyard hoping for a money tree to start up but alas, so far nothing. And now you know why we are having a coin shortage.

I must be a terrible gardener. None of my bacon seeds came up either.

An open invitation to the board! Flat,800x800,070,f

Yaddy wrote:
Just one more thing, nothing to do with this, but, is there any reason why I have to log on, everyday? It says "stay logged on" but apparently I am not....?

Happens to me too, Yaddy, though not everyday. My pages get reset frequently though to "mark all topics read". This drives me nuts.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove and bordercollie like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An open invitation to the board!   An open invitation to the board! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An open invitation to the board!
Page 1 of 1