Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beruit Explosion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 11:44 am

@ETheFriend
1h
An explosion at a fireworks warehouse in Beruit, Lebanon this morning produced a nearly 1 kiloton blast.

Video:
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend
---------------

@ETheFriend
1h
Tragedy, is a part of life. You shouldn't need to see conspiracy everywhere to understand that you need to care about basic tragedy in and of itself.
Just because bad things happen does not mean they are always some grand conspiracy.
---
Be smarter than that.
Be kinder than that.
----

@ETheFriend
1h
Seeing conspiracy everywhere is no better than never seeing it at all.
-
You have to find balance.
You have to research.

---------------------

https://twitter.com/i/events/1290676374433234945

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 2:34 pm

You tell me??? I sense frickery afoot regardless of what E says. You ever see a fireworks factory fire before? I've seen firework factory explosion videos and it doesn't look or sound anything like this. Spectacular fireworks cook-off in factory fires. Three example below - use your eyes and ears and compare.

https://www.850wftl.com/video-massive-explosion-in-lebanon/

Beruit Explosion Blast10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-3O9oCuEzI

Below streamed live 115 minutes ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lh1WjKKzqM

From comments below the Steve DeNoon video

Quote :
I live in Cyprus. Unbelievably, we felt the explosion here.

That explosion was massive. Broke Windows 10 km away overturned cars on the road.

Fireworks factory explosions below. Notice the fireworks cooking off and exploding. Each video is about 90 second long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iP5iRV_Fa4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuN4xirvhHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX2AGo8-1KI

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 3:30 pm

That was quite the blast.  But within seconds many jumped to 'conspiracy'.  How far they took it, I don't know.
But, I expect what he meant was don't 'knee jerk' react, and worse, post their assumptions, BEFORE the facts are known.
And 2-remember in all things, peoples' lives are involved.  (putting the 1st thoughts to something like this where they belong).

You did what he would encourage.  You Researched it, Researcher!  Right on!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 3:44 pm

Here is his response:

E.
Seeing conspiracy everywhere is no better than never seeing it at all.
-
You have to find balance.
You have to research.

-------------------------

my thoughts only:
Did you see the post earlier re: Maxwell info? Now, that had everybody's attention, but over a million impressions, and 422,000 interactions?

Even at a small percentage of that...the information goes out far and wide and FAST, including MISINFORMATION.

THEN it's ridiculous to chase and refute and straighten out...and THEN deal with all the FALSE ACCUSATIONS about something that went out under his twit umbrella that HE never said.

We can't imagine.  There would be NO TIME for anything else.  BAD NEWS.  You, though, did the right thing, and that's all he asks is check it out, be factual, not conspiratorial,  before sending it out.

And he NEVER said the explosion wasn't deliberate or  intentional, either. 
Just a word to not send out info that hasn't been verified. No assuming..which makes an ass out of everybody unnecessarily.

Last edited by Dove on Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 4:15 pm

NOW we have the intel coming in on the blast:
---------------------------------------------------
E. 3hrs
Re: Beruit Blasts:

Target:
Sec. General Nazar Najarian.
CEO of Tetran Holding Inc.
PanPa Connect:
Agnt: M.Fonseca
Intermediary:
EXTUID_2331
N.G. Trustees & Nomineees Limited.
-
Split.
-
Former:
Darwish Holding.
UAE
--
Believe H.T. & Launder.
Target for silence.

-------------------------------

Bree Roberts  @Roberts_Bree
3h
Replying to 

@ETheFriend
Al-Jazeera: The Secretary General of the Lebanese Kataeb Party has died as a result of wounds sustained by the explosion ... (no name was given, is this the same man?)
--------------------------------
(me: And the Anon comments feed is STILL full of speculation. NOW as to why THIS MAN?)
------------------------------------

Last edited by Dove on Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 4:56 pm

Even initial intel is often raw and unverified.
-------------------------------
E.
My thoughts and prayers are with the people of Beruit right now.

The fallout from this is incredible.
The city was decimated.

Please keep them on your hearts and minds, and let us, together, find ways of reaching out to our neighbors across the seas.
--------------------------------------

ETheFriend
2h
Per Lebanese General Security Directorate, Gen. Ibrahim
Blast in Beruit was caused by sodium nitrate that had been confiscated & was being stored in a warehouse.
-
It seems to have been a targeted attack with huge civilian collateral but intelligence reports are still coming in.
----------------------

@ETheFriend
2h

Earlier I cautioned people against jumping to conclusions around the Beruit situation as it developed.
I still caution that.

Intelligence reports are only as good as the information available, and situations like this remain fluid.

Best to focus on helping people involved.
-----------------------------

(me: remember E predicted a narrative change?)

@ETheFriend
1h

So now what is dominating the news cycle?
Any mention of Bill Clinton and his pedophile island excursions?
---
Tragedy is theater. Orchestrated.
Eyes Open?
#BeirutBlast
-----------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
Take a bow,
@CIA
You protected your corrupt assets, and all it cost you was a city full of innocent people.
You changed the narrative though.

One day, I'm going to enjoy splintering you into a thousand pieces, and following through on JFK's promise.

---------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h

Don't let them distract you.

#BeirutBlast is horrifically sad.
But it is also theater orchestrated by intelligence agencies, designed to make the public forget that #BillClintonIsAPedo

Don't let them win. When we stop them, we stop the horrors.

Trend it again.

Quote Tweet

Beruit Explosion Yy2r2Aoy_normal  @ETheFriend
· Aug 2
Their distractions are beginning to fail.
Hold for narrative change.
-
They'll have to force it.

Eyes Open?

-------------------------------------------------
(me: other developments in Q related)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 5:47 pm

https://twitter.com/i/events/1290676374433234945

- Lebanese Red Cross official Georges Kettaneh says there are hundreds of casualties, including dead and wounded
- Lebanon’s interior minister cites ammonium nitrate as the likely cause
- Secretary-general of the Kataeb Party Nizar Najarian reportedly killed
- Lebanon's internal security chief says the blast was in a port area with highly explosive material
- Explosion heard from 150 miles away

Bloomberg QuickTake
@QuickTake
2h
LATEST: At least 67 people were killed and more than 3,000 injured in the massive blast in Beirut today, officials said

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2020 6:28 pm

ammonium nitrate = ANFO

Same stuff that is said Timothy McVeigh used in the Oklahoma federal building explosion in 1995.

I'ma nota gonna accepta this. (said in my best Italian hand gesticulating manner)

I think we need further info. This was at a port where fertilizer and fuel oil may have been around in shipments etc. so I can see them getting somewhat mixed by the explosion but not as the core cause of the explosion.

AMFO is a mixture of ammonium nitrate (fertilizer) and fuel oil (diesel and such) and  needs confinement to cause an explosion (and damage) and AMFO explosions, though powerful, aren't heard and felt 100 miles away. AMFO is pumped in as a liquid or dropped in as liquid packets into drilled rock (the confinement) at mines and quarries. It's pretty worthless for making big bombs. Takes a lot of it and needs to be carefully placed.

Needs further data . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8VTWqTI154

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: BEIRUT’S EARTH-SHATTERING EXPLOSION: ‘A NECESSITY FOR MESSIAH’S ARRIVAL’   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 6:48 am

BEIRUT’S EARTH-SHATTERING EXPLOSION: ‘A NECESSITY FOR MESSIAH’S ARRIVAL’

Quote :
For thus said Hashem concerning the royal palace of Yehuda: You are as Gilad to Me, As the summit of Lebanon; But I will make you a desert, Uninhabited towns. Jeremiah 22:6 (The Israel BibleTM)

by Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz | Aug 5, 2020 | Biblical News

Beruit Explosion Mushroomcloudbeirut

Explosion in Beirut (screenshot)

On Tuesday afternoon, two huge explosions ripped through the port of Beirut at 6:07 local time, killing hundreds and wounding thousands more. As of Wednesday morning, the Red Cross reported the death toll to be at least 100 dead with fears that it could go much higher. At least 4,000 people were injured.  The explosion generated an enormous shock wave that was actually visible in the videos. Buildings as far away as 6 miles from the source of the explosion were damaged. Streets were filled with shattered glass.

REDEMPTION PRECEDED BY A WAVE OF JUDGMENT

Rabbi Yosef Berger, the rabbi of King David’s Tomb on  Mount Zion, noted that there was clearly a high level of judgment involved in the explosion.

“The Israeli government would never do such a thing,” Rabbi Berger said. “The Jewish heart rejects the idea of setting an explosion in the middle of a city. But the fact is that Hezbollah has fired rockets at Israeli cities and has more than 100,000 rockets standing ready to fire at Israel. Since its inception, Hezbollah has dedicated itself to the destruction of Israel and the murder of Jews. This explosion certainly contained a high level of justice, one that Israel would be unwilling to enact.”

“And this had to come now since we are well-into the era of the Messiah,” Rabbi Berger said. “And total justice must be enacted for the world to be in the proper condition to recieve the Messiah.”

The rabbi cited the Prophet Isaiah, noting that this harsh judgment marked the year of redemption.

Quote :
For I had planned a day of vengeance, And My year of redemption arrived. Then I looked, but there was none to help; I stared, but there was none to aid— So My own arm wrought the triumph, And My own rage was My aid. Isaiah 63:4-5

FERTILIZER EXPLOSION?

According to one version of events, the explosion was caused by a fire in a portside warehouse in which a large quantity of volatile fertilizer was stored. 

The fertilizer, 2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate, was en route from Georgia to Mozambique in September 2013 when the ship, the m/v Rhosus flying the Moldovian flag, experienced technical difficulties, forcing it to stop in Beirut. Port officials decided the vessel was unsafe to sail and the crew was repatriated. The ship was abandoned by its owners and the cargo offloaded to a warehouse due to safety concerns. The vessel stood empty fro the past six years, awaiting sale by auction along with the cargo. 

Ammonium nitrate is predominantly used in agriculture as a high-nitrogen fertilizer. Its other major use is as a component of explosive mixtures used in mining, quarrying, and civil construction. It is the major constituent of ANFO, a popular industrial explosive that accounts for 80% of explosives used in North America; similar formulations have been used in improvised explosive devices. Many countries are phasing out its use in consumer applications due to concerns over its potential for misuse. Though it is not an explosive in the form it is commonly sold, heating or any ignition source may cause violent combustion or explosion.

Ammonium nitrate has been used in terrorist bombings and the bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City in 1995, which killed 169 people and injured 467, was carried out using two US tons of the material.

DISSENTING OPINIONS

CNN cited Robert Baer, a former CIA operative with extensive experience in the Middle East, as saying that he does not believe the explosion could have been caused solely by ammonium nitrate. Baer said that from what he observed in videos of the explosion. there were military munitions and propellants present. He speculated it could have been a weapons cache, but it’s unclear who it belongs to.

“You look at that orange ball (of fire), and it’s clearly, like I said, a military explosive.”
Baer noted that white powder seen in the videos of the incident before the major blast is likely an indicator that ammonium nitrate was present and burning. He also noticed a lot of munitions going off ahead of the larger explosion. Baer said while he believes the explosion does not look like solely ammonium nitrate, there’s still no evidence that this was an attack. 

“It almost looks like an accident,” he said. “It was incompetence, and maybe it was corruption, but the question is whether it was military explosives, who was it going to or why was it stored there?”

Tony May, a former explosives investigator for the US Department of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms who now works as a security and explosives consultant, told CNN the telltale sign of an ammonium nitrate explosive was a yellow smoke cloud. The pink or red cloud that was seen, he said, was “not consistent with ammonium nitrate.”

May said that doesn’t necessarily mean ammonium nitrate wasn’t involved. It could just mean there were “other items as well,” he said.

TRUMP SUGGESTS IT WAS “ATTACK”

The White House sent its condolences to the people of Lebanon, noting that the Lebanese government is still investigating the cause of the explosion. But in a press conference, the president suggested a different cause for the catastrophe, saying “it looks like a terrible attack.”

“It would seem like it based on the explosion,” the president said. “I’ve met with some of our great generals and they just seem to feel that it was. This was not some kind of a manufacturing type of event. This seems to be, according to them, and they would know better than I would, they seem to think it was an attack. It was a bomb of some kind.”

ISRAEL OFFERS AID 

Lebanese President Michel Aoun declared a three-day mourning period and a state of emergency in Beirut for two weeks. On the President’s Twitter account, Aoun said it was “unacceptable” that ammonium nitrate was stored in a warehouse for six years without safety measures and vowed that those responsible would face the “harshest punishments”.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said he had instructed his National Security Council to make contact with UN Middle East envoy Nickolay Mladenov “in order to clarify how Israel can further assist Lebanon.” Defense Minister Benny Gantz and Foreign Minister Gabi Ashkenazi said Israel had “offered the Lebanese government — via international intermediaries — medical and humanitarian aid, as well as immediate emergency assistance”.

“BEING KIND TO THE CRUEL”

Bezalel Smotrich, the leader of the Tkuma party and a member of the Knesset for the Yamina (right) alliance, was critical of his government’s offer of assistance to a sworn enemy. 

“Regarding the aid proposals to Lebanon, a clear distinction must be made between two levels,” Smotrich tweeted. “If we derive a political benefit from this and we get points in the international arena and it is in our interest anyway – great. But morally we have no duty or need to extend aid to a distinct enemy state.”

Smotrich paraphrased an idiom from Midrash Tanchuma: “He who has mercy on the cruel will end up being cruel to the merciful.”

Moshe Feiglin, leader of libertarian Zionist party Zehut, agreed with the assessment, noting that the explosion took place on the Hebrew date of the 14th of Av. Feiglin cited the Talmud (Taanit 30a) which stated: “There were no better days for Israel than the 15th of Av and Yom Kippur.”

“You can’t really believe it was some messy warehouse of fuel – yes…? You understand that hell was supposed to fall on us as a rain of rockets ?! I have a little experience with explosives. The biggest explosion I’ve ever taken part in was 2.5 tons of TNT. What we saw yesterday at teh Beirut Harbor was much bigger. The destruction effect (without the radiation) was of a miniature nuclear bomb.”

Feiglin noted that the threat from the north has increased drastically since Israel retreated from southern Lebanon in 2000.

“For years I’ve been warning that the withdrawal from Lebanon and the new strategic balance against Hezbollah (special thanks to Ehud Barak), put Israel into a balance of threats that is equivalent to a nuclear bomb in the hands of a terrorist organization on our northern border.”

Other Israelis agreed, noting the possibility that the explosion may have been caused by weapons or materiel designated for use against Israel. 

“Take a good look at the destruction and devastation at the port of Beirut and remember that it was all meant to explode on us,” journalist Arnon Segal tweeted.  “And our enemies who are groaning  now would be rejoicing then. How much evil is there, how much da”rkness, and how much kindness the Creator of the world has done with us.

THE JERUSALEM-LEBANON CONNECTION

There is an implicit but clear Biblical connection linking the Temple Mount in Jerusalem to Lebanon in Deuteronomy.

Let me, I pray, cross over and see the good land on the other side of the Yarden, that good hill country, and the Lebanon.” Deuteronomy 3:25

The  Yalkut Shimoni, a compilation of rabbinic commentary on the Bible believed to have been composed in the 13th century, noted that in this verse, ‘mountain’ refers to the Temple Mount in Jerusalem since King David referred to it as such in Pslams. 
Who may ascend the mountain of Hashem? Who may stand in His holy place? Psalms 24:3

The Yalkut Shimon then notes that the Temple is referred to as Lebanon by the prophets. 

For thus said Hashem concerning the royal palace of Yehuda: You are as Gilad to Me, As the summit of Lebanon; But I will make you a desert, Uninhabited towns. Jeremiah 22:6

The reason for referring to the Temple as ‘Lebanon’ is that it “whitens the sins of Israel like snow” as described by Isaiah.

“Come, let us reach an understanding, —says Hashem. Be your sins like crimson, They can turn snow-white; Be they red as dyed wool, They can become like fleece.” Isaiah 1:18

This analogy had a practical basis as Lebanon played an integral part in the construction of Solomon’s Temple. King Hiram provided the famed Cedars of Lebanon as well as skilled craftsmen. A fire in Lebanon is reminiscent of the fire that destroyed Solomon’s Temple. The Talmud (Baba Kama 60b) noted that the Temple which was destroyed by fire will be rebuilt by fire.

Quote :
I, God, kindled a fire in Zion, as it is stated: “The Lord has accomplished His fury, He has poured out His fierce anger; and He has kindled a fire in Zion, which has devoured its foundations” (Lamentations 4:11).

And I will build it with fire in the future, as it is stated: “For I, says the Lord, will be for her a wall of fire round about; and I will be the glory in her midst” (Zechariah 2:9).

“elIsra has always been survived by enemies,” Rabbi Berger noted. “It was through God’s will and grace that we succeeded in defending ourselves militarily. But now, we are seeing a different stage. There are all these explosions in Iran and now this explosion in Lebanon. Now, we are in the stage where God is acting against our enemies and Israel doesn’t have to lift a finger. All of the horrors that are prophesied to come before the final redemption are judgments, even the War of Gog and Magog that will come from the north. It is not a war with military objectives and in which the strong will be victorious. It will look like a war but it will in fact be a judgment that will kill all those who came up against Israel.”
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 7:43 am

See the ColonelZ post directly above this post. Much about ANFO.

AND - now onto to my post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fireworks factory ‘eh? What do your eyes and ears tell you?

Copied this video over from a post (linked below) that Spring started. Needs to be included here too. 35 minutes of this from every angle.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t25172-beirut-explosion-videos-compilation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Show Notes wrote:
Lebanon’s health ministry said that at least 78 people had died and 4,000 suffered injuries in the explosions and fire that shook Beirut on Tuesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWW4n7bjdgE

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 8:25 am

Yes, beefed up. That nails it as 'on purpose', no accident.   Now to motive.

1st is no doubt as E. said ahead of time, yet right on cue-a narrative shift off the Clintons.

The specific, titled individual who died.  Was he the designated target?  Really big bang for one guy.

Was it war mongers doing what war mongers do?  Inciting war?

Does it have any connection to all the ongoing 'excitement' in Iran?

Were there State Dept. negotiations happening that the PTB wanted stopped?

Why Lebanon?   You know the US has recently 'removed' more insurgent's nests in Iraq.
If anything, I'd think this was enemy push back, definitely not 'region stabilizing', peacekeeping US ops.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 10:56 am

Beirut Lebanon Boom Yesterday – BUT – What About The Other Three Big Booms Yesterday

Yeah . . . I didn’t hear about the other three either. You can credit those crazy Cajuns over at Tiger Droppings for these. I just swiped ‘em and I think they swiped ‘em as well from 8kun. Notice the dates on three of those tweets are 04 August. The Lebanon photo isn’t dated but we already know that date.

Just passing this along. Those other three need verification by more than twitter sources. Post if you hear of anything that can verify any of this. That's why I've passed this info along.

Beruit Explosion 4_boom11

Beruit Explosion 4_boom10

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 12:11 pm

You are probably going to be seeing photos of a missile caught in the act just before the big boom. Don't you believe a word of it!!! I went and found the video it was taken from. Above is the photo to watch out for, below that the link to a video on twitter that I screen capped and marked up. It's a bird! It flies past in the first second of the video.

Beruit Explosion Rocket10

https://twitter.com/_SJPeace_/status/1290745494264786948

Beruit Explosion Bird10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 12:41 pm

GOOD JOB, R.  YOU'RE ON A ROLL!   UP clap

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 12:49 pm

Below are two interesting comments from the Zero Hedge article linked below. Keep in mind that none of this is verified yet so treat them as speculation until proven otherwise. I'm putting it out here - just in case. I'm still not buying the ANFO story hook, line, and sinker, and I'm glad to see others are researching alternatives as well.

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/trump-says-beirut-explosion-attack-bomb-some-kind-after-briefed-generals

Walking Turtle wrote:
“ANFO makes for a cloud of white post-detonation smoke, iirc, not blood-red as shown. Others have suggested RDX in some form or another (ergo the distinctive smoke).”

Amadaus Voltaire wrote:
“To every single person claiming this was a stockpile of ammonium nitrate blowing up:
The smoke cloud from such an explosion would be grey.
You know what puts up a dark brown smoke cloud?
Octagen, also known as HMX.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMX
Guess what Octagen is used for?
It’s used for BOTH making missile warheads and as a solid rocket propellant.
So Iran, which runs Hezbollah, which runs Beirut, had missile warheads and rocket fuel stored in a warehouse; but of course they don’t want to ADMIT their new planned missile offensive just literally blew up on them, so we get this ammonium nitrate cover story.
Iran was all prepped for a new missile launching offensive, and it just got nipped in the bud.”

Wikipedia wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMX

HMX, also called octogen, is a powerful and relatively insensitive nitroamine high explosive, chemically related to RDX.

HMX is used almost exclusively in military applications, including as the detonator in nuclear weapons, in the form of polymer-bonded explosive, and as a solid rocket propellant.

[More at link]

Last edited by researcher on Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 12:53 pm

This is beginning to look like the White Hats...do you think?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 1:02 pm

Dove wrote:
This is beginning to look like the White Hats...do you think?

I was looking at that possibility some - but - I can't see white hats causing so much death to innocent people and wiping out a major portion of downtown Beirut. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think we (or white hats) have any major problems with Lebanon.

Hezbollah yes - Iran yes - but not Lebanon. As always I claim the right to be wrong.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 1:18 pm

Maybe we thought we'd sneak a couple in (China, NK) and no one would notice.  LOL.

You're right though.  Loss of life factor.  Maybe Beirut was jerryrigged and no one knew?
OR I WILL WAIT !  AND stop guessing. 

Of course the 'press' we had yesterday said the 'fertilizer' has been sitting in that warehouse for 6 years,
so it wasn't an 'unknown'.

BUT, BUT, and AND....the Q post   Question

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 7:55 pm

On October 25, (2018) President Trump commemorated the 35th anniversary of the bombing on the Ma.rine Bar.racks in Beirut, Lebanon. The country had been embroiled in a civil war since 1975. In 1982, President R.eagan dispatched U.S. troops to Lebanon on a peace keeping mission. On October 23, 1983, a truck bomb claimed the lives of 241 U.S. service personnel, the deadliest attack on Marines since the battle of I.w.o. J.im.a in 1945.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=PCtliZSziy8&feature=emb_logo

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 8:03 pm

BIG, BIG blaze in the past 24 hours at Ajman market in the UAE.

https://twitter.com/Supriya23bh/status/1291043254020894720

Is it getting a little toasty on the earth?

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 9:00 pm

Dove wrote:
BIG, BIG blaze in the past 24 hours at Ajman market in the UAE.

https://twitter.com/Supriya23bh/status/1291043254020894720

Is it getting a little toasty on the earth?  
B-B-B-BABY....You ain't seen nothing yet. - my prediction.

I wonder if that UAE fire was related to the rest of the stuff going on over there? Seems like some kind of demonic madness has taken a grip on the entire planet.

What a shoot-show! 2020 can't end to soon for me!

George Carlin wrote:
"You can't fool me. Shoot is really shit spelled with two O's"

FM & AM album - 1972

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: THE EXPLOSION IN BEIRUT   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 5:28 am

You Tell Me

THE EXPLOSION IN BEIRUT

August 6, 2020 By JOSEPH P. FARRELL
First off, let's start with the obvious: I'm not a scientist, nor an explosives expert, nor anything even approximately close to the two. So take what follows with a grain of salt. In fact, probably a whole bag of salt. With that said, as one might expect, my inbox has been stuffed in the last two days with emails, videos, tweets, and so on, of that very large explosion in Beirut, Lebanon, that leveled a district of the city, sadly killed several people, and left many others -hundreds of thousands according to some reports (See https://www.zerohedge.com/health/300000-left-homeless-beirut-after-blast-collapsed-walls-1-mile-away), with devastated homes.

However, judging from the email I received the last two days, I think it safe to say that no one thinks that the explosion in Beirut was entirely "natural." Everyone, myself included, found it too "unusual," for whatever reason, and offered their own speculations, and asked me for mine. I have to admit that I've watched several videos, and while my first thought after seeing the earliest videos was "some kind of fuel air bomb," I spent much of yesterday afternoon watching other videos from different perspectives, and I am now not so inclined to take that view, though I still hold it out as a possibility.  We'll get back to that. As of now, there are are two main theories:

(1) The media is now reporting that the explosion was due to massive amounts of stored ammonia nitrate, as per this article from Zero Hedge which states that the amount was some 2750 tons, and that it  was stored there for six years, implying that the explosion may have been an accident, or possibly, sabotage:

Trump Calls Beirut Explosion "A Terrible Attack - A Bomb Of Some Kind" After Briefed By Generals

That same article, however, indicates that

(2) U.S. President Trump was briefed by the military, and their conclusion was that it was some sort of bomb.

So we're left with where we began: accident, or deliberate act. The question is, if the latter, what kind?

For new readers of this website, it's important to recall our basic methodology here. We do "high octane speculation" here, that is, we assume that there may be and probably is a perfectly reasonable mundane explanation for most  things. Yet, in cases such as this, where things appear to be "off" in some form or fashion, we are not afraid to speculate. Here, our speculation concerns the modality of the possibility of deliberate action. If we assume for the sake of that speculation, for example, that 2750 tons of ammonia nitrate were stored at the portside warehouse in Beirut, then such a large explosion would make some sense, particularly if some modality could be found to detonate it simultaneously.

As I said, my first thought, when viewing some of the initial videos, was that the explosion was due to some sort of fuel air bomb. There appeared to be an initial smaller detonation, followed by a much larger one with a rapidly moving shock wave, which was quite visible as a bloom of water vapor appeared to have been raised by the explosion, which rose quickly, and then revealed a smaller mushroom cloud raising in the air. That basic signature - two detonations, plus a rapidly moving shock wave - is characteristic of a fuel air bomb.

But other videos showed clearly that there were small fires inside the facility  allegedly storing the ammonia nitrate, then, a sudden explosion, following by the bloom of water, the rising mushroom cloud, and so on. One individual also sent me a tweet, alleging that there was a rocket visible shortly before the main explosion, but the video was so small I could not make this out. So for now, I'm going on the "deliberate action but no rocket" template. In any case, here are some of the pictures and videos of the detonation. First, before and after satellite pictures of the dock where the explosion occurred:

Note the crater where the building used to be. One individual, R.P. sent me a comparison picture of the crater left from the explosion of the chemical plant in Tianjin China a few years ago and wondered if the Beirut explosion might have been a rod of god (and many thanks for the pictures):

Now as for the rod of god hypothesis, many people who sent me emails were wondering the same thing. I doubt it in this instance, since the crater in Beirut does not appear to be nearly as deep as that inTianjin. Again, at this point, though I rule nothing out, I give it a small probability.

This article from the U.K.'s Daily Mail includes another video, and it was this video that made me question the fuel-air explosive explanation:

Inside Beirut's ground zero: Astonishing images reveal the scale of devastation in Lebanese capital after mega-explosion ripped through city and left 300,000 homeless

Note that in the video, a fire is clearly burning in the warehouse, then there is a sudden explosion (or detonation) of the alleged ammonia nitrate, followed shortly thereafter by the bloom of water from that explosion/detonation. Viewed from a different perspective, it might look like a fuel-air explosive, but from this and other views, in my opinion now, the water bloom is clearly caused by the primary explosion/detonation. Another factor that might play into the size of the explosion is the fact that there was a large grain elevator "conveniently" next to the warehouse allegedly storing the ammonia nitrate (click on the picture for the article from the N.Y. Times):

As anyone knows, the dust in grain elevators can explode with great force, and the principle is very much like that in a fuel air bomb, with each particle of dust essentially being a mini-explosion, using the oxygen in the atmosphere just like a fuel-air bomb uses atmospheric oxygen as the oxidizer for the fuel of the explosion. Combined with an explosion of ammonia nitrate, this might account for the "look" of a fuel-air explosion from some points of view. (Consider this video of the Texas grain elevator explosion of 2013 shared by G.L.R.:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?
  Incidentally, this explosion was also ammonia nitrate.)

Yet another reader, B., found this compilation of videos of the event on R.T.:

WATCH enormous Beirut blast from 15 synchronized camera angles as mystery surrounding its cause persists

What is interesting is to compare this sad incident in Beirut, with the explosion of the Russian ammunition plant in Siberia a few years ago (video again thanks to G.L.R.: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqubOf9IE4s&feature=emb_logo_ ) In both cases, there is a fire, then a sudden explosion/detonation, a massive shock wave, a bloom of water vapor(!) which rises faster than the mushroom cloud of the explosion itself.  Note, however, that in this video of the ammo dump explosion, the fire appears to be burning some unknown distance away from the location of the explosion.

My point in reviewing all this here is why would anyone store tons of ammonia nitrate in a warehouse right next door to a grain elevator? That's simply asking for trouble, should either one "go."  It is this one fact alone that makes me suspicious of the incident, for all it would take to create the incident is access to either the warehouse and/or the grain elevator, a detonator, and a remote control. If one is inclined to the "deliberate action" hypothesis, this, for the moment, and in the absence of other details, remains my favored hypothesis...

...but...

...there is that statement from President Trump that he was briefed by the Pentagon, and they were of the opinion it was a bomb of "some sort." The idea of a "bomb" suggests that there was more involved than just ammonia nitrate, or grain elevators, and the phrase "some sort" could imply that it was something "exotic", or that the generals briefing Trump were deliberately making it all up, and deliberately obfuscating the event with misinformation. Now come the my usual off the end of the twig high octane speculations. What if, indeed, Trump's generals are correct and it was a bomb "of some sort"? In spite of all the above arguments, the intuition still nags at me that the fuel-air bomb hypothesis might be true. After all, grain dust or even ammonia nitrate dust might act like a fuel air bomb. But what if we're looking at something quite different? Some individuals who contacted me about the incident asked me if I thought it was a nuclear weapon of some sort. Initially, I responded at length to one of these individuals that I did not think so. Another individual contacted me later and argued more persuasively for that hypothesis.

If one is familiar with the development and theory of nuclear weapons, one will be aware that there are essentially "four generations" that are talked about in the literature:

1) First Generation Nuclear Weapons are those weapons that are pure fission weapons, utilizing uranium 235 or plutonium as the fuel. In other words, a simple atomic bomb;

2) Second Generation Nuclear Weapons are those weapons that, in addition to being pure fission weapons, also utilize a "tamper" or mixture of an element such as deuterium or lithium to increase the amount for free thermal neutrons in the reaction, to increase the efficiency of the burn of the nuclear fuel, and hence, of the yield of the weapon. In other words, these are the "boosted fission" weapons that quickly took the yields of atom bombs approximately an order of magnitude of kilotons higher than first generation nuclear weapons, for example, the Hiroshima and Nagasaki a-bombs' yields were measured in tens of kilotons of yield, whereas the typical boosted fission or second generation nuclear weapons' yields are typically measured in the hundreds of kilotons;

3) Third Generation Nuclear Weapons are those that are a combination of fission and fusion weapons, in other words, hydrogen bombs, where an atom bomb is used as the "fuse" to create the radioactive pressures to cause deuterium, tritium or lithium atoms to fuse and release enormous energies. These weapons' yields are typically measured in megatons, i.e., millions of tons of TNT, rather than kilotons (mere thousands of tons of TNT).

This third generation has led to the dream of

4) Fourth Generation Nuclear Weapons, which are pure fusion weapons that do not require the use of an atom bomb as the "fuse". These weapons are sought therefore because they would not leave the deadly radioactive fallout of the atom bombs used as first, or used in second, or third generation weapons, and also because they could be designed for very small to very large yields.

What if, I thought, we were looking at some sort of fourth generation nuclear weapon, one utilizing dissociated hydrogen from ordinary water vapor in the atmosphere?Now, several long and convoluted reasons would induce me to say that's ridiculous, if this were not such a long and convoluted blog already, except that two people watching this story, K.M., and another individual were also thinking more or less very same thing, and the latter sent me this link about a paper, authored in 2009, using electromagnetic means of dissociation of hydrogen in a radio-frequency plasma source on water vapor; think of it as a kind of electro-acoustic shock wave for manipulating plasmas(shades of Dr. Ronald Richter, folks):

Operating a radio-frequency plasma source on water vapor

Of course, that's a really radical idea, so far-fetched and "out there" that it boggles the imagination, but supposing someone found a way to do that in ordinary atmosphere? It would be rather like a combination fuel-air bomb (the ammonia nitrate and grain dust), and the Hindenburg disaster (the hydrogen). But what might such an exotic "bomb" look like? I suspect it would look to the untrained eye rather like a nuclear explosion, with a fast-moving pressure wave created a water vapor and torus of clouds, with a mushroom cloud from a massive fireball that quickly burns its fuel out, and leaving little traces of radioactivity, save perhaps tiny traces of nuclear events such as metal or glass that might - I stress, might - crumble in one's hands when handled. It's not exactly a full "fourth generation" nuclear weapon, but it would definitely be a step on the technology tree.  One telltale signature of such a device might be the presence of unexplained local interference with electric devices, and of course, with radios or television broadcast signals and receivers.  As yet, I've heard of no such details from Beirut, and admittedly, K.M.'s., the other individual's, and my speculations here are extremely high octane, as befits the concept we're entertaining.

And of course, for those really paying attention, such a concept might explain to some degree those "unexpected yields" from early thermonuclear tests as being perhaps due to the dissociation of atmospheric hydrogen by the radiation of the blast itself (remember those early fears that such tests would ignite atmospheric hydrogen? what if that was true to a small degree? For that matter, Edward Teller did a paper on this: 

https://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2019/09/12/the_fear_that_a_nuclear_bomb_could_ignite_the_atmosphere.html Note the quotation "It is shown that, whenever the teperature to which a section of the atmosphere may be heated, no self-propagating chain of nuclear reactions is likely to be started. The energy kisses to radiation always overcompensate the gains due to the reaction." Emphasis added))
And I didn't get to talk about how theoretical conventional explosives like octanitrocubane or ionospheric heaters like HAARP or Eiscat  or lots of other stuff might figure into all this.

See you on the flip side...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 1:29 pm

Things that really make you go hmmmmm????

Sorry that Facebook videos won't embed. You'll have to go to the link to view it. I nabbed a few screen shots. Missile or what? You tell me! The three screen shots are only milliseconds apart from one another. Go watch this.

https://www.facebook.com/okram.emil.7/videos/611795053101343/

Beruit Explosion Rocket11

Beruit Explosion Rocket10

Beruit Explosion Rocket12

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 1:35 pm

Is it this, R?  Not your mistake.  It was here so we could vet it.Just found out vetting has been done.

@ETheFriend
3h
Some big accounts are pushing heavily photoshopped footage of the beruit blasts and implying missiles struck the building. - In the original footage (which they do not provide) no such event occurs. Please vet information carefully.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 1:54 pm

Take a walk on the wild side. 8 minutes - Viewers were recorded back in July 2020. Make of it what you will.

Show Notes wrote:
Here is documented evidence that 3 different remote viewers showed us the huge explosion in Beirut before it happened. This is all verified and time-stamped. Watch Daz Smith's amazing session.

Remote Viewers Predicted The Beirut Blast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvE4N2J4x-0

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 2:02 pm

Dove wrote:
Is it this, R?  Not your mistake.  It was here so we could vet it.Just found out vetting has been done.

@ETheFriend
3h
Some big accounts are pushing heavily photoshopped footage of the beruit blasts and implying missiles struck the building. - In the original footage (which they do not provide) no such event occurs. Please vet information carefully.

Just putting info out that I find. Nothing more. The video could be photo shopped, could be real. I dunno? I do know that applying filters and false colors can bring details out that are invisible otherwise. That filters/colors part is true and real and I've done it myself using Nero Photo Viewer software.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 7:29 pm

OK, I musta seen 100 different video clips (I slow motioned a bunch) of that explosion (my eyes are falling out) and you'd think more than one of 'em would capture that (so called) rocket. Well I didn't find anything else.

Zip, Nada, Nothing.

So I opened NERO up and did a little inverting, cropping, zooming, and filtering work. To make a lot of work into a short story, basically . . .

THIS IS SOOOOOO FRICKIN' BUSTED!!!

cheers

Color Inverted

Beruit Explosion Color_10

Zoomed and cropped

Beruit Explosion Crop_r10

Emboss filter applied

This filter shows hard contrasting edges and such and really shows if something not original has been added later. Compare rocket with the added lettering to the left.

Beruit Explosion Emboss10

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 7:41 pm

Last edited by Dove on Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Beirut - Message Sent   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 9:28 pm

Beirut - Message Sent

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 9:31 pm

Interesting fire here-

https://mobile.twitter.com/SVNewsAlerts/status/1291379043368079360

#BREAKING NEWS: A fire has broke out on the top floor of the World Trade Center of Brussels in Belgium. 13 hrs ago
Big banner on the bldg: The Future (is) Here

AT SAME LINK: POTUS and light bulbs

or here if it's been taken down
https://mobile.twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1291468272110534657?cxt=HGwWgoCw3aHjm-wjAAAA

Back to top Go down

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: NEWS AND VIEWS   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 9:39 pm

Joseph begins by mentioning a video with reference to the Beirut explosion....

NEWS AND VIEWS FROM THE NEFARIUM AUGUST 6 2020

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2020 10:57 pm

[size=15]Heshmat Alavi

@HeshmatAlavi

·
9h

[/size]
#BREAKING
August 6—Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Massive fire reported at the Haramain rail station.

https://twitter.com/HeshmatAlavi/status/1291454117513134085?s=20

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 2:26 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivNNLz7NO0k

I think this is Israeli news ( If I did it right) ( do we have a fingers crossed emyo?) lol
(Sorry...already here...did not realize!)

Last edited by Yaddy on Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : doubled up)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 8:55 am

That says we're all on the same page, Yaddy.   UP  That's a GOOD thing!  Wink

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 5:04 pm

Someone made a few dang good animated gif movies. You can clearly see the bird that some LARPING ASSHOLE claims was a rocket. Looking at the second movie watch the very center of the fire closely for a large and very bright pin-prick explosion just before the major kablooey happens.

Enlarge the images - pretty high resolution on these when viewed larger.

https://i.imgur.com/cAFr05m.gif
Beruit Explosion CAFr05m

https://i.imgur.com/dP051uJ.gif
Beruit Explosion DP051uJ

Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2020 9:03 pm

You tube cancelled said video from Israeli news
Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 9:21 pm

Is it real or is it Memorex?

researcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2020 11:19 pm

bordercollie wrote:
Is it real or is it Memorex?

Jim Stone has been talking about much the same thing for days. Ya might want to go see what Jim has been saying.  http://82.221.129.208/  I took a sample screenshot at Jim's page but there is plenty more than just that to see over there.

Here is the U-tube link of this. It's important enough to share.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfG96aDO9Kg

I expect this won't last long on U-tube. I've recorded and saved it - just in case "Memorex" turns into "memory hole".

Someone already greened BC once and I just added my green contribution to her as well as a like. Thanks Bordercollie.

Beruit Explosion Jim_st12

Last edited by researcher on Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down
bordercollie

bordercollie

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 8:26 am

Thank you for the Stone link, Researcher. I have a hard time convincing anyone around me  here that this wasn't an accident.  I  just may as well speak to a concrete wall around here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beruit Explosion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beruit Explosion   Beruit Explosion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beruit Explosion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: