Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 Empty
PostSubject: Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1   Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 9:22 am

@ETheFriend
1h
I sincerely hope you are watching.

This one matters.
Here is a secondary livestream link sourced from YouTube.

(me: we'd better have trial worthy testimony coming.  Feinstein was brutal.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8AKQPSnAQU&feature=emb_logo

2nd link:  https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/meetings/oversight-of-the-crossfire-hurricane-investigation-day-2

IT'S ON-STARTED AT 10 AM EDT.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1   Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 9:23 am

We missed Lindsey and he did a good job.  we'll have to dig it up in youtube later.

Feinstein yakking now=she's pushing every single one of the lies.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1   Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 10:39 am

Thank goodness E. is listening and passing on notes.  I won't be able to...rcvd some bad news here.

ETheFriend
1h
Sally Yates just got called out for signing her name to the fraudulent FISA warrant, to which Yates agrees that it was fraudulent.

----
Graham: What was the basis for the General Flynn interview. Was it Crossfire Hurricane?

Yates: Yes I believe so.

Graham: Even though the FBI had moved the day before to drop him from its investigation?
(Paraphrased).
------
Graham: Did Comey go rogue?

Yates: You could use that term, yes.
-----------------
Graham: Who told the President about the intercept between Kislyak and Flynn?

Yates: I don't know.

.......( a few sentences later)
Yates: I think the information was shared between the Intelligence Community.
-----------------
Feinstein: Are you saying the Flynn case should be dismissed because they were immaterial to the investigation?

Yates: No they were absolutely important to the investigation.

Feinstein: Then I guess I dont understand what your saying.
----------
Neither do we Feinstein...
--------------------------------
The FBI "learned" about the fake narrative around Russia releasing the Clinton/DNC emails a week AFTER wikileaks had released them.
Gee,
Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 1f602
That's not suspicious or anything, crafting a narrative after the fact.
Anthony Weiner's laptop just came up again as a reason Comey reopened the investigation into HRC.
-----------------------------
They are throwing Comey under the bus harder than a long stretch of road.
------------------------------
They are scapegoating.

Comey is not the mastermind here.
Pay attention.
-----------------------------
Sen. Lee: was it irregular for (FBI) agents to plan to "to get him to lie so we can prosecute him or get him fired?"(Re:Flynn)
-------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1   Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 11:34 am

Yates: "I wasn't aware the DNC was funding it, but we suspected there was a chance."
(re: Steele dossier)

Yates: As much as I would like to tell you, that's still classified. Meaning I can't, as much as I want to

(in relation to Kislyak being spied on)
-----------
Begging the question, after nearly four years, how much of all this remains classified out of public knowledge?

Yates is being called out on changing her story after having earlier told the IG she did not review the first FISA. Now claiming she carefully reviewed them all.

-------------------------------
Reminder from the OIG report re:Yates and FISA #1

Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 Eeqz1HQXgAAaaly?format=jpg&name=900x900

Yates just said you're a russian agent
@GeorgePapa19
Did she miss the part where Joseph Mifsud is connected to the Clinton Foundation?

------------------------------------
Sen. Kennedy: Isn't it a fact that the steele dossier is junk?

Yates: I think there is evidence now but not then that calls into question many aspects of it.

Kennedy: You're investigating a President of the United States and you didn't check to see if it was accurate?

-------------------------------------
Yates: You're implying that this FISA application was on Donald Trump. It was not, it was on a former member of the campaign. And as I said, the FBI is the fact finder (references woods process).

Again: throwing

@comey
under the bus

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1   Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 12:43 pm

Yates: I relied upon the FBI and the lawyers in the national security division to vet the information in the FISA appications.
Yates:The Obama administration was not surveiling the Trump campaign

Sen Cruz: So a FISA isn't spying?

Graham: Wasn't Papadopoulos being taped?

Yates: I know that now, I did not know that at the time.
------
Keep digging that ditch, Yates.

Sen Cruz references Bruce Ohr's work and wifes connections to Fusion GPS. Yates denies knowing this connection claims she learned this in the OIG report.
Relevant in the moment.
Thanks
@SenTedCruz

Quote Tweet
E. @ETheFriend
Jul 23
Clinesmith, the FBI lawyer who altered emails and information so that Carter Page could be illegally spied on, is currently one of the subjects of Durham's broad reaching investigation.

Graham: Are you comfortable with the portion of the Mueller report that found there was not sufficient evidence to suggest collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign?

Yates: I accept that conclusion.

----------------------------------------
Sen Blackburn: The agent who falsified and made the inaccuracies....
Should this agent who "knowingly" gave false information.
Should they face jail time?

Yates: Any agent who knowingly and intentionally did these things should face consequences.

Blackburn: Did you know about Ohr?

Yates: No

Blackburn: But he was in your office, correct?

Yates: Yes.

The Medvedev exchange being referenced by Sen.Blackburn.

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1291056886868049921

Obama:  "I'll have more flexibility after the election."
Medvedev:  I understand. I'll transmit this information to Vladimir.
----------------------------------------
Sen Graham: Are you familiar with the Durham investigation?
Is it okay for Mr. Durham to find out how the system failed?
Is it okay for Mr. Durham to hold people criminally responsible for these failures?
----------
DURHAM IS COMING.

----------------------------------------------------
@ETheFriend
1h

Graham's exchange over Durham during today's hearing
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1291063784623284224

---------------
Thank God for E. I can't hear it today.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1   Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 1:37 pm

When you're the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, you get the best lines:

Sen Graham: Are you familiar with the Durham investigation?
Is it okay for Mr. Durham to find out how the system failed?
Is it okay for Mr. Durham to hold people criminally responsible for these failures?
---------------------

DURHAM IS COMING.

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1   Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 2:49 pm

I can't predict the future with things outside the bibles prophetic info, but I >THINK< that I can get close after listening to this horsehit today. Miz Yates and her sweet, faked southern drawl will be the first one indicted. She really bit hard today and Kennedy was loving it. He was struggling to suppress a smile, kinda' like when you're sittin' on a fart

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1   Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 3:25 pm

Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 EeruC6rWAAAyi1l?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1   Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 3:53 pm

She severely contradicted herself today with what she said earlier. She was set up royally and i would drop a small wager on her,comey and struczks being in a difficult situation
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1   Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2020 3:54 pm

michael371 wrote:
I can't predict the future with things outside the bibles prophetic info, but I >THINK< that I can get close after listening to this horsehit today. Miz Yates and her sweet, faked southern drawl will be the first one indicted. She really bit hard today and Kennedy was loving it. He was struggling to suppress a smile, kinda' like when you're sittin' on a fart

I agree with Mike on this. I've been on other things today like the Lebanon explosion so I haven't been following this topic with my entire attention. If it weren't for Dove giving us a play-by-play commentary from "E" I would be completely in the dark.

Multitasking is HARD when you're an old fart. oldman 

Thank you, Dove, from all us chickens you're rockin' it today girl. crazy chicken

group hug

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1   Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senate Testimony: CROSSFIRE HURRICANE-youtube link added pg 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: