Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

KAMALA CANNOT BE VP OR POTUS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

KAMALA CANNOT BE VP OR POTUS Empty
PostSubject: KAMALA CANNOT BE VP OR POTUS   KAMALA CANNOT BE VP OR POTUS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 4:36 pm

https://www.quora.com/What-qualifies-someone-to-be-VP-Vice-President-of-the-United-States-What-is-the-least-amount-of-qualifications-for-someone-to-be-a-vice-president-or-president

From a constitutional standpoint, the requirements are identical (logically). Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution lists the requirements to become president:

At least 35 years old, natural-born citizen of the United States, and have lived in the US for a total of at least 14 years during your lifetime.

The last sentence of the 12th Amendment reads: “But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States.”

There are term limits for the president in the 22nd Amendment (may not be elected president more than twice, and may only be elected once if the person has served as or acted as president for more than two years of someone else’s term), but there are no term limits on being elected vice president. Whether a person who has served two full terms as president is eligible to be vp or not (since the 22nd specifically says “shall be elected” and not “shall BE” (emphasis mine) is a gray area due to the technicalities of how the constitution is phrased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAMALA CANNOT BE VP OR POTUS   KAMALA CANNOT BE VP OR POTUS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2020 5:02 pm

Both parents were here on VISA'S WHEN BORN IN 1964..and 1962 Jamacan law says she is Jamacan based on one parent.

To serve, an individual must be at least thirty-five years old and a “natural born Citizen.” Thirty-four and a half is not enough and, for better or worse, a naturalized citizen cannot serve. But as Congress has recognized since the Founding, a person born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent is generally a U.S. citizen from birth with no need for naturalization. And the phrase “natural born Citizen” in the Constitution encompasses all such citizens from birth. Thus, an individual born to a U.S. citizen parent — whether in California or Canada or the Canal Zone — is a U.S. citizen from birth and is fully eligible to serve as President if the people so choose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KAMALA CANNOT BE VP OR POTUS   KAMALA CANNOT BE VP OR POTUS I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2020 9:32 am

BUMPED DUE TO IMPORTANCE OF FOLLOWING OUR LAWS!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KAMALA CANNOT BE VP OR POTUS   KAMALA CANNOT BE VP OR POTUS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KAMALA CANNOT BE VP OR POTUS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: