Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SNOWDEN and PARDON In the Same Sentence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

SNOWDEN and PARDON In the Same Sentence Empty
PostSubject: SNOWDEN and PARDON In the Same Sentence   SNOWDEN and PARDON In the Same Sentence I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 9:03 am

https://nypost.com/2020/08/13/trump-a-lot-of-people-think-edward-snowden-not-being-treated-fairly/

https://twitter.com/search?q=Snowden&src=trend_click
Edward Snowden@Snowden

3h
"The last time we heard a White House considering a pardon was 2016, when the very same Attorney General who once charged me conceded that, on balance, my work in exposing the NSA's unconstitutional system of mass surveillance had been "a public service."
-------------------------------------------
What he did isn't the issue to weigh out to my mind.  It's what did he do with the goods once he got them.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SNOWDEN and PARDON In the Same Sentence   SNOWDEN and PARDON In the Same Sentence I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2020 1:33 pm

Edward Snowden Retweeted

SNOWDEN and PARDON In the Same Sentence 52ugsj_B_biggerTulsi Gabbard @TulsiGabbard
15h
@Snowden should be pardoned.

He was a whistleblower who exposed an illegal unconstitutional mass surveillance program run by the NSA. And he was punished for doing so.

---
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-nsa-spying-idUSKBN25T3CK

pub'd 02 Sept. 2020

(Reuters) - Seven years after former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden blew the whistle on the mass surveillance of Americans’ telephone records, an appeals court has found the program was unlawful - and that the U.S. intelligence leaders who publicly defended it were not telling the truth.

In a ruling handed down on Wednesday, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit said the warrantless telephone dragnet that secretly collected millions of Americans’ telephone records violated the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and may well have been unconstitutional.

Snowden, who fled to Russia in the aftermath of the 2013 disclosures and still faces U.S. espionage charges, said on Twitter that the ruling was a vindication of his decision to go public with evidence of the National Security Agency’s domestic eavesdropping operation.

“I never imagined that I would live to see our courts condemn the NSA’s activities as unlawful and in the same ruling credit me for exposing them,” Snowden said in a message posted to Twitter.

More at link.  

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: SNOWDEN and PARDON In the Same Sentence   SNOWDEN and PARDON In the Same Sentence I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 12:24 pm

Snowden makes mincemeat out of MSNBC propaganda on Sept 11, 2020:  worthy~

https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/edward-snowden-reacts-to-russia-meddling-in-u-s-elections-91579461517?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_bw

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SNOWDEN and PARDON In the Same Sentence   SNOWDEN and PARDON In the Same Sentence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SNOWDEN and PARDON In the Same Sentence
Page 1 of 1