Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post Empty
PostSubject: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 3:33 pm

@ETheFriend

1h
Arrested under indictment from a secret grand jury to prevent the release of her documentary exposing huge amounts of government corruption. This is deranged.
-------------------------
Adan Salazar

@AdanSalazarWins

· 5h

Breaking: Police arrest Infowars Reporter @Millie__Weaver claiming a "grand jury has indicted her." "I was literally about to break huge breaking news right now," Millie says.

See the video of her arrest: https://twitter.com/AdanSalazarWins/status/1294310349773168640

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 3:48 pm

Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post Yy2r2Aoy_bigger

E.
@ETheFriend

·
1h
This documentary is why they arrested
@Millie__Weaver

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1RDGlrYynRgxL

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 4:26 pm

Dove wrote:

Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post Yy2r2Aoy_bigger

E.
@ETheFriend

·
1h
This documentary is why they arrested
@Millie__Weaver

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1RDGlrYynRgxL

Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post Downlo11

Be patient . . . . it'll start "sometime" . . . . it really will. I guess the host site is being hit really hard trying to serve a gazillion requests. I have it going and I'm downloading and saving now, just in case you know. Looks like this video is about 90 minutes long.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 6:19 pm

Geez Louise..it's sickening, isn't it?  Go ahead and take it personally.  That's really a bad feeling.
------------------------
E.  So when it comes out that they wiretapped the Whitehouse to spy on
@realDonaldTrump
, who wants to bet on Treason charges?
--------------------------
Psst, youre going to go down for treason and sedition soon
@JohnBrennan

--------------------------
Dear Politicians, Tired of blackmail? Would you like to be free?

Soon, the curtain rises.

Smart people will get in front of it.
-----------------------------
(me: I really don't see why some of these animals can't be picked up and flown south right now.
I'm sure it gave you pause to hear Durham told Brennan he was NOT a subject of
investigation.  And the airhead went out and bragged about it. Remind you of Comey? He heard the same. These people need to develop patience. heh)
(after we've finished this, we need to catch up to AJ for one of his turn purple episodes.  I hope he's got Millie's bail covered)
(Also, was the arrest yesterday?  I heard her name at least yesterday if not before.
Maybe regarding docu release)

Last edited by Dove on Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2020 6:30 pm

The Millie Weaver video has hit U-tube. Snag a look-see while you can.

https://youtu.be/9HFxVvrXjCg

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 1:19 pm

E.
I contacted Portage County where
@Millie__Weaver
is being held. - According to Prison Staff; Due to the nature of her indictment, her arrest record will not be made public until after she sees a judge Monday. Below is the VineLink record of her arrest (vinelink tracks prisoners)

Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post EfegcO1XgAA3JIe?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 2:30 pm

ToRE
@TweetWordz
· 4h
Just spoke with @Millie__Weaver . She has not eaten since for over a day. She has severe intolerances with foods and the jail cannot accommodate. Trying to see if we can get her out on bail today if possible - She thanks everyone for the support. Thank you @ezralevant
-------------------
https://www.gofundme.com/f/emergency-legal-defense-fund-for-millie-weaver?sharetype=teams&member=5321736&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_na+share-sheet&rcid=dc8345e86fbf4291959f635cb989529c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 2:34 pm

Don't know much about Tore yet, but here's a start with lots more information.

https://toresays.com/tore-says-show/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 6:57 pm

researcher wrote:
The Millie Weaver video has hit U-tube. Snag a look-see while you can.

https://youtu.be/9HFxVvrXjCg

Well, that didn't take long, huh? Bit Chute and banned Video to the rescue. Download video link at the bottom if you want to save it.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZDUWnWSi9gJR/

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f37fcc2df77c4044ee2eb03

https://downloads.banned.video/videos/00d7eb9b-74e6-48d6-80cc-c11ca7844dd3.mp4

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 7:03 pm

2020_08_15 Shadowgate Debunked! Former CIA Spy Robert David Steele Flags Alex Jones for Hype

I like hearing every side on any issue and Robert David Steele offers his side in the video below. I would suggest you go to the U-tube page and read the full description then go through some of the comments below that. I’m glad that was the approach I took before viewing this video. It helped me frame my perceptions of what Steele was saying without me having a total knee-jerk reaction.

Excerpts From Description wrote:
There are two good points in the movie: first that NSA and other data is being sold or shared with private corporations; and that juries can be hand-picked to achieve the outcome desired.

Bottom line: this movie is worth watching. The good news is that this is totally over-blown. It completely ignores electromagnetic targeting of specific individuals (both Voice of God and biological attacks) as well as CIA/NSA Mind-Control including traumatic torture that creates split personalities.

[Much more at the video’s description]

Length: 7½ minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR5ctZr-vzk

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 7:25 pm

A few screenshots I captured from the Steele video comments in the above post. I think that Steele was fair in his assessment.

Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post Robert24

Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post Robert25

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 1:15 pm

Well folks, Fox News has picked the story up. First mention I've seen from the MSM. My opinion is Fox is about three days behind. There's a lot more to this story that Fox reported. The comments people are making below the article are even better than the "gag me with a spoon" Fox article. Go an read some of them.

While you're at it go see the thread over at Tiger Droppings that started up this morning. Some good digging by the folks over at TD and you'll get 100 time more from reading that thread that you'll ever get from the mainstream media. Thread is already up to 6 pages long at 20 posts per page. Pay attention to the digs on that Ohio district attorney.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/infowars-correspondent-arrested-robbery-domestic-violence

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/politics/millennial-millie-weaver-phone-call-from-jail---arrest-over-damage-to-moms--50-phone/91387462/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 5:02 pm

@ETheFriend

1h
This is the
@Millie__Weaver
indictment, showing that she was arrested based on a grand jury born out of what seems to be an entirely domestic case from April 25th. - Note* Judge presiding over her case was arrested for a DUI last year (see link below).
https://www.record-courier.com/news/20190215/judge-doherty-pleads-guilty-apologizes-for-drinking-and-driving

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1295471789460643840/photo/1
Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post EfpwtLVXgAoUe_6?format=jpg&name=900x900

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1295471789460643840/photo/2
Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post EfpwtryXkAYIk5L?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 5:03 pm

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1295471789460643840/photo/3
Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post Efpwt_KWsAYHwJS?format=jpg&name=900x900
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1295471789460643840/photo/4
Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post EfpwuQYWoAEyXon?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post   Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Millie Weaver of Infowars Arrested-Her Doc in 2nd Post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: