Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does Everyone Know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Does Everyone Know Empty
PostSubject: Does Everyone Know   Does Everyone Know I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2020 8:25 am

We think we're ready. 

Food and shelter, maybe guns, maybe beer, or bourbon.
Beer has more carbs and calories.

Or, we have steeled our faith with the Word, and think to stand against the Whirlwind, come what may.

And yes, ultimately that's what we will do; all that we can do.

In this generation, more than any other it seems, we have named the pervasive degradation, the inherent injustice of a fallen world. The destruction of the sanctity of life, of the innocent, of those whose appearance or status is different, of those with noble intentions who strove to do good.

The forces of evil are ancient, not new. Only now revealed, as promised.
Even as there are those who fight against the dark,  they know nothing can stop what's coming.  Still they lift their voice for the cause of righteousness, and invite us to join with them. It's not windmills.  In the end, the righteous prevail and inherit.

God also promised angels. I believe they hold the waters and stars at bay,protecting the Ark of Deliverance for as long as possible while they awaken and gather as many as will come.

In all their 'informing' and 'revealing', they are teaching us how to inherit; what Godly thoughts, actions,  ideals are required of a people in order to preserve a nation under God.

So, "Bring the pain" the people cry, not knowing what they ask for. As if it was a sporting event, and after venting their wrath against the opponent, they will just go home to their daily comforts.  That's how wars were packaged until Viet Nam; the stench of which they could not conceal.  Before then such things were not talked about, not to be mentioned in any company.

In our readiness checklist, have we covered everything?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Does Everyone Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Everyone Know   Does Everyone Know I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Strange place to leave off yesterday, I had the next step, but not the words.  And maybe not yet, either, but we can start. 

All journeys start with the first step. And God leads step by step.

Many times I've said, See the end from the beginning.  I don't think they contradict.  We know the destination: the Light.  But we don't arrive by waiting till we think we know every step.

There's no Faith or Following Him in that.  No, we must step out..in faith..that HE will lead us to the Desired Outcome. our Heart's Desire.
-------------

Matthew 22:
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.  38 This is the first and great commandment.  39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
----------------------------------------------------

Watching the birds at the feeder, they could use some brotherly love.

I am not going to delve into Jesus' words of how to regard your enemies, or praying for those who spitefully use you.

I'm thinking more along the lines of what seems to be a natural consequence of being a conspiracy theorist. And I think that has developed into a general distrust of everything and everybody.

And a cynicism towards all we hear and see.  And I'm in that basket.

Now, God looks on the heart, and a stony or hardened heart doesn't pass.

THIS could end up our biggest challenge of all, especially as our first thoughts gravitate to ensuring the flesh survives, (even knowing Eternal Life is at stake, based on the decisions we make).

HOW challenged we will be, I don't know.  Just that we will be, again.  And meeting it with a truly open heart is going to HURT.

And even 'worse', I'm going to advise that you stay open and allow it.

Rather than use whatever protective mechanisms you've probably developed over the years,
try to recognize them, and NOT use them this time.

Let God take control and take it to it's conclusion.
---
Loving (most) family and friends is easy.  Loving family in Christ, eh-should be easy.

Loving strangers?  Recognizing that 'humanity' are your brothers and sisters too, maybe not so easy.

If you can think it through prior to the heat of the moment, that will help immensely. 

And have faith that God will prepare you to do the right thing; do His Will in the matter. It is the ONLY WAY to have the best outcome.

Some have entertained angels unaware. (And with some, very aware.)

thanks

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Does Everyone Know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: