Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fields of human cages discovered in Caruthers California: Video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fields of human cages discovered in Caruthers California: Video Empty
PostSubject: Fields of human cages discovered in Caruthers California: Video   Fields of human cages discovered in Caruthers California: Video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 5:18 pm

FEMA camps, portable human cages, it's all real--all of it!

By Shepard Ambellas -

August 15, 2020

Fields of human cages discovered in Caruthers California: Video Screen-Shot-2020-08-15-at-4.37.16-PM-1024x703

Screenshot via Twitter

In what can only be considered a completely communistic and diabolical plan to enslave the American people, a vast field containing what appears to be human cages outfitted with toilets was discovered in the California town of Caruthers.

Human holding cells appear to be packed into a desert field in somewhat of an organized fashion.

A number of rows and tiers of cells can be seen along with hundreds of mobile, truck outfitted, human holding tanks.

What are these cells? Who are they for?

more @ https://www.intellihub.com/fields-of-human-cages-discovered-in-caruthers-california-video/
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Fields of human cages discovered in Caruthers California: Video   Fields of human cages discovered in Caruthers California: Video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 7:33 pm

The most sensible explanation and one that is beginning to pan out after 20 mins. searching is that these are set up for migrant workers.
Many who pick strawberries outside San Diego sleep outside in makeshift tents.

Raisens are a big crop in Caruthers where the picture came from.

Here's this article:  https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/the-true-conditions-of-farm-workers-today/

No search engine has any decent info that I see..but migrant farm workers seem to be the correct
answer.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Fields of human cages discovered in Caruthers California: Video   Fields of human cages discovered in Caruthers California: Video I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2020 8:20 pm

I'm going with Dove's observation on this one. Watch the video and observe all those crop packing bins stacked and packed up like cord wood that they drive past.

Golly-gee-wiliickers, Space Cadet, would you look at all those fields full of crops surrounding Caruthers. Wonder who picks those crops?

Fields of human cages discovered in Caruthers California: Video Farmla10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: OOPS! U.S. Citizens Accidentally Find Fields Of Human Cages—What Do They Have Planned?   Fields of human cages discovered in Caruthers California: Video I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 6:42 am

OOPS! U.S. Citizens Accidentally Find Fields Of Human Cages—What Do They Have Planned?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fields of human cages discovered in Caruthers California: Video   Fields of human cages discovered in Caruthers California: Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: