Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANOTHER BANKSTER DEATH, BUT THIS TIME, IT’S EPSTEIN’S

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ANOTHER BANKSTER DEATH, BUT THIS TIME, IT’S EPSTEIN’S Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER BANKSTER DEATH, BUT THIS TIME, IT’S EPSTEIN’S    ANOTHER BANKSTER DEATH, BUT THIS TIME, IT’S EPSTEIN’S I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 4:56 am

ANOTHER BANKSTER DEATH, BUT THIS TIME, IT’S EPSTEIN’S 39728594_s

Babylon's Banksters

August 17, 2020 By JOSEPH P. FARRELL

We're unusually lucky on this website in that what I blog about is largely community driven, for I blog about the articles people send me, for which I again send big thank you's to all of you who do so. But we're especially fortunate because the people doing so are "on top of the game," because the depth and breadth of articles being sent are of such good quality.

Why am I bothering about all that? Because this week's blogs begins with the following article passed along by C.M., to whom a big thank you for spotting it:

Beyond the convenient "coincidence" that now both Epstein and his banker are dead by "suicide by hanging", there's something in this article that caught my eye, and is the occasion for today's really high octane speculation.

The story is straighforward enough: Thomas Bowers, Epstein's banker at both Citibank and Deutschebank, was found hanging from a rope, apparently the victim of a suicide:

Quote :
Jeffrey Epstein’s private wealth banker, who brokered and signed off on untold multiple millions of dollars in controversial Deutsche Bank and Citibank loans spanning two decades for the convicted pedophile, has died from a reported suicide.

The news of yet another mysterious Epstein-linked death comes shortly after the FBI was seeking to interview the bank executive about loans he approved for Epstein and the indicted child trafficker’s labyrinth of US-based and offshore companies. (Emphasis added)

Now, note this:

Quote :
And when Bowers left Citi for Deutsche Bank, Epstein followed.
Meanwhile, Epstein stopped making payments on his millions in outstanding Citi loans. But that mattered little because Bowers approved new high-risk loans and credit lines from Deutsche Bank, sources said.

And that relationship with Epstein continued until Bowers left Deutsche Bank in 2015. By that time, Epstein had chalked up untold millions in loans with the help of Bowers who recruited many of his top private wealth top bankers from Citi to Deutsche Bank.

The FBI who was interested in interviewing Bowers, sources confirm. The FBI subpoenaed Deutsche Bank in May for all loans and accounts linked to Epstein and there were many unanswered questions. Deutsche Bank closed out Epstein’s accounts weeks after the bank was served federal subpoenas.

Then we learn that Epstein brought wealthy customers to Bowers, both at Citibank and Deutsche Bank:

Quote :
Epstein also helped bring in a plethora of new business from wealthy associates to Bowers at both Deutsche Bank and Citi, sources said.

“Epstein made Bowers and his financial institutions hundreds of millions of dollars,” one executive said. “It really didn’t even matter that Epstein stiffed Citi for $30 million in defaults because he brought so much new money, new blood in. Citi made far more than it lost.”

Needless to say, all of this has my high octane speculation motor running in overdrive, and has my suspicion meter way past the red zone and into the purple zone, for the simple reason that two of the financial world's largest banks are involved. And that made me immediately think of all those other suspicious banker deaths we've seen in the past few years. And what we've seen with them is truly bizarre. We've had bankers jumping off of roofs, falling onto iron-spiked fences below their fashionable London apartments, falling down stairs, jumping (or being pushed) in front of trains, mugged and murdered on jogging paths or in their cars in front of their homes, and in the case of one mortgage broker, committing "suicide" by  using a nailgun and drilling his skull full of nails from behind his head, and on and on the list goes. In my previous blogs about this disturbing subject, I've speculated that most of these bankers were in a position to "know things," perhaps by looking at transaction ledgers and putting two-and-two together. So the question that occurred to me while reading this article, and which forms the central core of today's high octane speculation is this: Is this story the clue to all the other banker deaths-by-suicide? Note the pattern involved here: (1) A banker in a position of managerial and administrative influence facilitates the flow of capital to Epstein, who (2) in turn funnels more wealthy client to the bank(s) in question. So in other words, the story is as much about the banks involved, as it is about Epstein. Indeed, the article indicates an Epstein-J.P. Morgan connection, and at least some of those early banker suicides involved people with - you guessed it - J.P. Morgan.

That in its turn implies the banks are involved in the human trafficking-sex ring activity, and that Epstein is perhaps but one example of a much larger story. After all, if one considers just this one article, the two banks in question apparently made money from their relationship with Epstein, even though on the matter of their loans to Epstein they lost money. So there's no doubt in my mind that at least some of these suicides are not suicides, and that the pressures on some of these individuals might have led them to commit suicide rather than face much more unpleasant consequences. So what might be in play behind all of this?

Asset forfeiture. Imagine for a moment if the major prime banks of the world were implicated in this activity, as this case clearly hints at. Under the Trump administration's executive order of Dec 2017, the assets of anyone involved in human trafficking could be subject to seizure. And of course, that would also mean exposure.

As the article suggests, this is the beginning of a story, if indeed we're ever made privy to all its details.

See you on the flip side...
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: