Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments Empty
PostSubject: A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments   A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 12:35 pm

A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments EfVxx7jVoAEek-G?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments   A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 12:36 pm

A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments EfV2H4mUEAEo8eL?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments   A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 12:38 pm

A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments EfV2IrgUcAErUMz?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments   A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 12:38 pm

A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments EfV2JiCU0AA584t?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments   A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 12:39 pm

A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments EfV2j72UwAEFuwU?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments   A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2020 12:40 pm

A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments EfV2kzgVoAIXkDH?format=jpg&name=large

Democrats be like https://twitter.com/Alyssa_Marie_SF/status/1295410594120519680

A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments Efo9jj0WAAEDnXi?format=jpg&name=360x360
A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments Efo9jj0XkAE2_UT?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments   A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Thorough List of Trump's Accomplishments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: