Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program

Go down 
+3
researcher
michael371
Jeff Adams
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff Adams

Jeff Adams

i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program Empty
PostSubject: i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program   i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:27 pm

My name is Jeff Adams, and I live in St. Petersburg, Florida. please contact me at  viroeq9043jdj@gmail.com. i am posting out of desparation. No one believes me. Gov cannot be trusted. I have names, phone numbers, addresses, dates and  locations of abductions, rapes, torturers, forced druggings. The program is run out of scientology clearwater, and is monarch. contact me at once if you know of anyone or any information that can help me. This nightmare has destroyed me and my family's lives. Please help me.

Last edited by Delfi on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove addresses)
Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program   i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:45 pm

THE FISH AIN'T BITING TODAY!!!!....nice try,though and very original
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program   i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:42 pm

I don't know what we could do here for you but if you are for real and your story is viable then I know a couple of places you might want to check in with. Contact information is at their web sites. Links are below.

Joe & Doug Hagmann: http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/
Steven Quayle: http://www.stevequayle.com/

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
888hisword

PostSubject: Re: i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program   i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:50 pm

You might also want to contact Doug Riggs at:

http://www.dougriggs.org/index.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program   i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:54 pm

henry@savethemales.ca

Henry Makow Ph.D. can recommend a few people.

http://www.henrymakow.com/

Website for reference.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program   i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:11 am

Hey Researcher or Delfi... Maybe you should cover up this guys info. Or just leave his email visible. IDK if he is real or not but we should protect him. I know what it's like to have an experience and you don't know quite how to handle it. But giving out your personal information is never the right way.

So Jeff if you wanna talk about it on here. I will listen.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program   i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:30 am

I thought about that Proskuneo but he's the one who posted it. Apparently he wants it there. I really think he's just a drive by poster and if he doesn't follow up I'm going to delete the whole thread.
It is a legit address that corresponds to the phone number.....  I wonder if he's getting the attention he wants. Dude's in his mid fifties, he's not a child.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program   i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:47 am

On second thought, you were very right Proskuneo. Thanks! thanks
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program   i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:01 pm

Glad you checked him out, Delfi. Also glad you control the "delete thread button". explode

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program   i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am a survivor of the mk ultra breeding program
Page 1 of 1