Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Links w/ Bran son 'n' spy in the skeye plaine

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Links w/ Bran son 'n' spy in the skeye plaine Empty
PostSubject: Links w/ Bran son 'n' spy in the skeye plaine   Links w/ Bran son 'n' spy in the skeye plaine I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2020 2:25 pm

https://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=2487

LINKS WITH BRANSON SPY PLANE STORY-AND THE GPS'ING OF GUN OWNERS HOMES; REMEMBER GREG EVENSEN'S WARNING OF YARD FARMING-WHEN US MILITARY ASSETS BOMB THE HOMES OF DISSIDENTS/GUN OWNERS
PLEASE ALSO REMEMBER FACIAL RECOGNITION OF CHRISTIANS + GUN OWNERS
Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your alerts. When you put up the article about the spy plane in Branson area I got a feeling of confirmation.When you put the alerts page piece about it I was sure it was a confirmation.We have a friend who for the last couple of census' has the job to go out and get the census of the people who don't send it in, or nowadays don't send it in online. He also, when he goes door to door asks if the people want to answer questions for the long form and asks those questions at that time. By law we only have to give how many are at the residence. I thought it interesting that in this census online, they really stressed what your ethnicity was. He came over to tell us that things have changed much since the last census. It is all digital and gps tracked.If a person is resistant they are to 'flag' that address. If they say anything against the government, or are threatening in any way they are also to 'flag' the person and address. He really felt it was to mark where the dissenters are. After reading the article about the spy plane I felt goose bumps.especially after the John Moore interview you posted, Branson being the area that many retired military have gone. yes, we are living in the most perilous times. Time is short. I also want to thank you for posting that Mike Adams interview with John Moore. That was a very important interview. I was blessed to hear Mr. Moore say if people keep asking for a date they are not prepared at all. sooo true. If you read the Word of God and pray you know that we are there! He wants us to be those prepared Virgins with lamps full of oil. We are at the door of final judgment.Judgment has been going on seriously since last October, and is increasing every day! We pray for you and your family and staff.bless your hearts! Thank you for all you do and being the Watchman that you are. I just finished Tom Horns book "the Wormwood prophecy" what a great book and warning to all of Gods people. I pray that God keeps you in 'The land of Goshen' like he did His people in Egypt. May God Bless you richly and abundantly in these dark times. He is our light and life! Praise Jesus, He will help us to overcome each day.

again thanks Steve G

Aug 14, 2020
Back to top Go down

Links w/ Bran son 'n' spy in the skeye plaine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: