Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another form of Control- No Notifications on Youtube

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bordercollie

bordercollie

Another form of Control-  No  Notifications  on Youtube  Empty
PostSubject: Another form of Control- No Notifications on Youtube    Another form of Control-  No  Notifications  on Youtube  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 9:10 am

I noticed this weekend my mailbox was almost empty- No email notifications from Youtube.. I was really busy on the farm so let it slide . Now I'm reading that they have stopped sending notifications out on subscribed channels. This is making it hard on me to do my research because I have become lazy and not made a list  of favorites. I know they are in my subscription area but .... sure is inconvenient to not know about new videos when posted.  It's all about control  and likely  getting rid of the tubers we like , since  the  videos help with their income.  My thought is that this will help clean  their site of the ones they couldn't strike down. Very irritated  here . I found another site called newtube but it is very limited still. and then there's patron but still not all of my "folks "  are there.  https://www.androidheadlines.com/2020/08/youtube-stop-email-new-video-notifications-soon.html
Back to top Go down

Another form of Control- No Notifications on Youtube
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: