Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Loudest Sound on Earth Ever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Loudest Sound on Earth Ever Empty
PostSubject: The Loudest Sound on Earth Ever   The Loudest Sound on Earth Ever I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:03 pm

I personally did not need this added into the mix...

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/the-sound-so-loud-that-it-circled-the-earth-four-times?utm_source=pocket-newtab

You want to read it, but here are some highlights.  I never went thru all of Sue Bradley's works on it to know WHY she felt it important enough to devote SO MUCH time to it.
SQ had them up at one time.  Maybe it's still accessible.
Maybe some here remember

On 27 August 1883, the Earth let out a noise louder than any it has made since.
(137 years ago)

The Krakatoa explosion registered 172 decibels at 100 miles from the source. This is so astonishingly loud, that it’s inching up against the limits of what we mean by “sound.”

Over 3,000 miles into its journey, the wave of pressure grew too quiet for human ears to hear, but it continued to sweep onward, reverberating for days across the globe. The atmosphere was ringing like a bell, imperceptible to us but detectable by our instruments.

(Do you remember when all the earth's seismographs went full black for 17 seconds?)
I had the date and lost it when my puter went nuts a month or two ago)
(And we don't think about the earth shaking?)

for as many as 5 days after the explosion, weather stations in 50 cities around the globe observed this unprecedented spike in pressure re-occuring like clockwork, approximately every 34 hours.
That is roughly how long it takes sound to travel around the entire planet.
(Let's see.  34=17x2 )

Here's a little explosion from the website
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=BUREX8aFbMs&feature=emb_logo

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Loudest Sound on Earth Ever Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Loudest Sound on Earth Ever   The Loudest Sound on Earth Ever I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2020 4:20 pm

Dove wrote:
You want to read it, but here are some highlights.  I never went thru all of Sue Bradley's works on it to know WHY she felt it important enough to devote SO MUCH time to it.
SQ had them up at one time.  Maybe it's still accessible.
Maybe some here remember

I have them all. Saved them way back in the day when Sue Bradly was still alive. Got 'em all from S. Quayle's site. If anyone wants any of these I can get them to you.

The Loudest Sound on Earth Ever Sue_br10

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

The Loudest Sound on Earth Ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: