Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news Empty
PostSubject: Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news   Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 7:15 pm

Here's the one hour interview Binney just did titled:
Shadownet and Surveillance-DeepState's Weapons of Destruction

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1PlKQNYPYqnGE

@ETheFriend
23h
Oh look. Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news 1f60e Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news 1f44a Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news 1f1fa-1f1f2

Binney just verified his Twitter account, the first one from yesterday, the one I'm the first follow/follower on.
Guess the haters got it wrong again.
-
Thanks Mr. B Smile
and a 1 min video of Binney https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1299159925373972480
----
he almost instantly got 35K followers..now who gets the credit for that? Hmmm?
---------------------------

@realBillBinney  · 3h

JASON SULLIVAN @JasonSullivan_ set up an account (@realBillBinney) for me, but we decided to create a second account (@Bill_Binney) to add some additional security aspects. Thanks to all who helped spread the word (Jason, E and others). Thanks.
--------
E.
Always an honor to be of service my friend. 
Together, we all win.
----
Out of the shadows and into the Light.
-
United, we stand.
Together, we win.
☆☆☆
-----------------

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news   Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 8:08 pm

Here's a summary:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Binney_(intelligence_official)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news   Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2020 8:50 pm

More of the censorship battle. It's very real.

Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news Egi4dE_U8AAO8_4?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news   Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2020 12:59 pm

#AlecStation
#Sisterhood

PRIOR to 9-11 The Sisterhood provided verifiable Intel that could of lead to Osama bin Laden's capture on two (2) separate occasions... and provided eight (Cool opportunities to kill him.

TRUTH IS A FORCE OF NATURE

----------------------
(me: about a week ago the sisterhood came back out of the recesses of my mind, but honestly, I'm afraid to research it...)
--------
Did Former Director of the National Security Agency, Michael Hayden have intel of an impending attack on 9/11?

(me: according to yesterday's program-above-yes, it sure looks like it. And Team wouldn't put this out if it wasn't fact. They want us to research and trend it.)
--------------------------------

Question everything.

------------------

Last edited by Dove on Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news   Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 2:52 pm

Courts vindicate Edward Snowden (?)  youtube posted today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NfW9FsAtn4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news   Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 3:12 pm

*  not confirmed

Last edited by Dove on Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news   Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2020 4:12 pm

"A GOOD AMERICAN' is a full length Oliver Stone movie about Bill Binney's work and experiences.

We have to believe the truth will lead to justice.   9-11 did not have to happen!

These things are coming in quietly, really, but this is the 9-11 Truth we've been waiting for !

See trailer on vimeo page.

Rent for 3.99  have a forever copy for 12.99 
 https://vimeo.com/ondemand/agoodamericanmovie

This man is putting out Bill's interviews:
https://twitter.com/Burke4Senate/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news   Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 6:21 pm

I just finished watching.  This goes back as far as Nam.  It is the most disgusting portrait of the mil-industrial complex and their wanton greed trumping and trampling over all human life...to the point of gloating.
It will make you VERY GLAD there's a hell.

There is of course much emphasis on mass surveillance then and now.
But there are more compelling aspects here to my mind.

From agoodamerican.org :

A GOOD AMERICAN is more than just a film. We need to get rid of this mass surveillance nonsense.
Mass surveillance is not only violating everybody's privacy - it also aids terrorists to reach their goal, because while filling the pockets of government surveillance contractors, it makes intelligence analysts dysfunctional by flooding them with useless information. Analysts have been complaining about this for years. We have their testimony from the Snowden documents. You find a detailed analysis of that in our follow-up documentary THE MAZE, a film we made in response to the series of terror attacks since Paris 2015.
A GOOD AMERICAN not only tells the amazing account of the best code-breaker America ever had - it also tells the chilling story of ThinThread, a program that managed to find a solution against being flooded by useless information through filtering out UPFRONT the 99% useless data and focusing in UPFRONT on the 1% that were real threats, providing warning in milliseconds as threat-scenarios were building up.
Now here is some good news: a sort of ThinThread 2.0 is ready to go - built in Europe by a small big-data start-up. You find the intriguing story about it in THE MAZE. A working alternative to mass surveillance is on the table again, including a solution to really protect our fundamental right to privacy.
However, as we are writing this, a battle is still going on in our parliaments and institutions to expand mass surveillance - in US Congress, in several European Parliaments, but also in the largest democracy on earth, India. The battle is on between those who knowingly fail to provide security while stealing our privacy for the sake of power and money, and those who try as hard as they can to provide the best security while protecting our right to privacy and our fundamental freedoms.
If we want it or not, everybody is choosing sides in this battle.
Including you.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news   Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 6:33 pm

However, in Spring 2017 Patrick Eddington - one of the very few persons to ever have read the entire report, during his time as Senior National Security staffer in the House of Representatives - won a law-suit against the US gov over the declassification of that report. He has already obtained first batches from the NSA that are less redacted. But there is still a long way to go to obtain everything as ordered by the court. Wanna help him speed that up?
Inside the US:
Please sign this petition to the Intelligence Committees in US Congress

https://rightsanddissent.salsalabs.org/agoodamerican/index.html
for an official investigation into the ThinThread case.
The petition is hosted by a member of a cross-party Civil Liberties Coalition we are working with in Washington DC, backing the cross-party anti-surveillance Caucus in Congress (http://www.fourthadvisory.org/caucus-members) on a grassroots level.
---------------------------------

A related article:
https://rightsanddissent.org/news/obama-administration-advances-the-fight-against-whistleblowers/

dirty bastards!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news   Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 6:57 pm

This is a preview of a follow up film on terrorist attacks, available at the link:

https://themazefilm.org/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news   Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 1:08 pm

Best you hear it directly from Mr.B  under 11 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtAKzd8OuGo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news   Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Binney whistleblower joins twitter *Snowden news
Page 1 of 1