Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

picture and wise statement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

picture and wise statement Empty
PostSubject: picture and wise statement   picture and wise statement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:13 pm

picture and wise statement Realenemysplash
Back to top Go down
r3m0

r3m0

PostSubject: Re: picture and wise statement   picture and wise statement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:48 pm

well, there ya have it. please tell me he said this publicly somewhere and that it's on vid.

Luke 12:7: But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Isaiah 44:24: Thus saith the Lord, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the Lord that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

1 Thes. 5:18: In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

picture and wise statement 2958853248 ... ian
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: picture and wise statement   picture and wise statement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:11 pm

Comes pretty doggone close in this video and there are other longer ones that a search will pull up that will tell you more. I tried to keep the video run time short.

Last edited by researcher on Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : video correction)
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: picture and wise statement   picture and wise statement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:11 pm

No picture but the statement is in fact true:

picture and wise statement 261079_6233046685_630904687_q

Ron Paul · 1,131,712 like this
Monday at 1:55pm ·

• My understanding is that espionage means giving secret or classified information to the enemy. Since Snowden shared information with the American people, his indictment for espionage could reveal (or confirm) that the US Government views you and me as the enemy.

https://www.facebook.com/ronpaul/posts/10152515892046686

r3m0 wrote:
well, there ya have it. please tell me he said this publicly somewhere and that it's on vid.
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: picture and wise statement   picture and wise statement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Great picture and Ron Paul quote.  I'm glad I still have a "forward" button and an extensive email address box.  Hint....hint.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: picture and wise statement   picture and wise statement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Here's a fascinating article on No Such Agency's temple unto the prince of the powers of the air.

".....more than five times the size of the US Capitol......Rather than Bibles, prophets, and worshippers, this temple will be filled with servers, computer intelligence experts, and armed guards...."

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/03/ff_nsadatacenter/all/1

A friend of mine's opinion is that this was built to be satan's eyes and ears once he's cast down to Earth. I don't know about that but its an interesting theory.
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: picture and wise statement   picture and wise statement I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:17 pm

"Evil Olive", "Shell Trumpet", "Moonlight Path", "Spinneret" - NSA programs

Sounds like there's some good Christian Fellowship going on during the lunch hour. (sarcasm)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/27/nsa-online-metadata-collection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: picture and wise statement   picture and wise statement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

picture and wise statement
Page 1 of 1