Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Q Related September 2020

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Q Related  September 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2020 7:29 pm

@ETheFriend
2h
Monday you find out the fate of Julian Assange.

Within the month, more arrests will happen, more Ghislaine Maxwell docs will come into play, and there are a few surprises I'm not going to spoil. So don't be downtrodden. Stay strong, and stay united.
--------
@ETheFriend
2h
Peace IS the Prize.

---
Quote Tweet

Q Related  September 2020 KUuht00m_normal Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump
7h
Another day everyone thought would be impossible! Congratulations to @predsednikrs Vucic of Serbia and PM @Avdullah Hoti of Kosovo on committing to #EconomicNormalization! This is a major step forward...

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 6:19 pm

@ETheFriend
3h
Beware of fake news stories about rescuing children. When such things happen, they are very public. There will never be a rescue that doesn't have actual, official sauce.

---
Fake stories are designed to prey upon your desires, and make you look foolish.
-
Vet your news properly.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 7:32 am

@ETheFriend
10h
In September of 2019 Gowdy told you he thought there would be no indictments whatsoever.

He was wrong then, and he is certainly wrong now.
Stay the course.

------
Eisenhower is trending because POTUS called out top Pentagon brass for their love of endless war, and the MSM had a fit trying to protect the warmongers.
I love our President.

--------
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-brennan-strzok-doj-needed-julian-assange-arrested-and-why-uk-officials-obliged

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 5:12 pm

I wonder how many times former FBI (or is it CIA?) agent Peter Strozk implicates himself in his new storytelling book scheduled to be released tomorrow?

For instance: When did Strozk know about George Papadopoulos

@GeorgePapa19
?

The more you know...

-----------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 7:58 am

@ETheFriend
1h

For those asking: No, HRC is not in court today. This was decided last month, and relayed to you here. Smile

Quote Tweet

@ETheFriend
· Aug 14
D.C. Circuit panel has just overturned the order requiring Hillary Clinton to sit for deposition over her private in-basement server.
Corrupt Courts are protecting these people.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 12:34 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
How many times has the fake news tried to kill Kim off now?

Quote Tweet

Q Related  September 2020 KUuht00m_normalDonald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
· 4h
Kim Jong Un is in good health. Never underestimate him!

--------------------------

@ETheFriend
2h

POTUS to sign a powerful new EO on college campus free speech and religious liberty for students.
This time, it is stipulated that their funding is at stake if rights are violated.

(Winner Winner)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 7:39 pm

@ETheFriend
1h

The special agent in charge of Portland's FBI was appointed by James Comey.
-
The more you know.

--
FBI Portland@FBIPortland
· 6h
Reports that extremists are setting wildfires in Oregon are untrue. Help us stop the spread of misinformation by only sharing information from trusted, official sources.

Q Related  September 2020 Ehp2OXtXYAAql_U?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 8:29 pm

@ETheFriend  1hr:

Just ask Snowden:

@ETheFriend  · 1h

Important to know:
CIA can bypass encrypted texting apps like Signal using a targeted approach.
(Direct Link to press release)

https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/#PRESS
https://
Q Related  September 2020 EhrGVptWoAECU8T?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 8:32 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
Almost there.

Quote Tweet:

E. @ETheFriend
· Aug 3

September is set to have record temperatures.
Biblical, even.
Hot enough to arrest many a person.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2020 11:22 am

@ETheFriend
22h

Criminals need to be prosecuted, not just fired.
---

@ETheFriend
13h

Sometimes, you don't understand how your victory can happen, until it is upon you.

Think of the walls of Jericho, and keep walking forward.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 12:54 pm

Q Related  September 2020 Eh0Y_jaX0AYYwX2?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 2:19 pm

Prayer request for Code Monkey Z who has appendicitis. 

@ETheFriend
1h
Prayers for my friend please.

Quote Tweet

Ron
@CodeMonkeyZ
· 13h
Will go to the hospital in a few hours if the pain doesn’t completely stop (or, God forbid, it does burst).

---------------------------

All messages to him are to go to hsptl NOW for the easiest and most sure outcome.  
No indication yet that he has. 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 8:53 pm

Update on Ron-CodeMonkeyZ

@ETheFriend
1h
Glad you are okay! No dying early. The ending is worth seeing. Wait until after the credits roll.

Quote Tweet

Q Related  September 2020 U8_ICW7l_normalRon @CodeMonkeyZ 1h
Thanks everybody for the kind words. Feeling much better now, and monitoring symptoms. Will go to the ER if it gets bad again.

@ETheFriend
1h

According to multiple reports, Rockets were fired at the US Embassy in Baghdad tonight and were intercepted.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 9:54 pm

@ETheFriend
1h

I want you to understand, President
@realDonaldTrump
is decimating the MSM. Here are real-time data metrics comparing Trump's reach to the reach of the top MSM outlets.

You Are The News. Kindly RT.

---
Q Related  September 2020 Eh6viQuXkAYvaxq?format=jpg&name=900x900

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fear not, for I am your God,” is written 365 times in the Bible. Wink

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2020 10:27 pm

Something I found:
Q Related  September 2020 Eh4mZzqXsAAGFU8?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 10:28 am

Q Related  September 2020 Eh6vhHZWAAA67Ag?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2020 7:39 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
Absolutely right. Whistleblowers make accountability possible. Raising red flags and empowering proper oversight to take place. 

A failure to respect whistleblowing leads to an increased risk of real threats like leaks etc.
Below is a post worth sharing.

Quanterion Solutions
@Quanterion
· 3h

#Whistleblowers are NOT insider threats. Learn the difference and how you can appropriately report questionable government activity.
Q Related  September 2020 EiEREIrXkAAwaoh?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.cdse.edu/toolkits/unauthorized/index.php

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 7:50 pm

As hostilities grow and demons dance, E. had such a fittingly dated word to address the days at hand:

Q Related  September 2020 EiIICJnXgAA0imt?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 1:42 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
In four days we will find out if Ghislaine Maxwell's deposition from 2015 will see the public light of day. 

Should her appeal be denied and it finally released; you will see the promised heat of September.

-----------------
@ETheFriend
1h
Do not disparage the victories the week has brought, for not so long ago, they were thought impossible.

I consider peace blooming in the Middle East a week worthy of having.
----
What does victory mean to you?

-----------------------------------------
(to alot of us, it means all hell is coming SOON!)
AFTER THAT, GREAT!  Wink
PEACE has a NAME.  Wink
Yet, we must not be slack or weary in well doing, nor tire in the pursuit of the goal.  We Rise up and walk on!  No worries. No fear!
If it is to be fire, we will pass through.  Amen

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 5:20 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
How much of what you "know" is built on assumptions or what other people say?

-----
You'd be surprised, if you sit down and dissect it, how much of what people think has no basis in fact.
--------------------------------------------------------

(me: seems to be in reference to JA, who certainly displayed his character
today in total support of El-Masri with no consideration for himself. 
Really, what has ever been for his own reward.  He's only paid and paid an ever increasingly cruel price. 
I'd like to think Barr's bashing of the houseful of childish lawyers in the DOJ had an inference to this case also. But we live in a sea of lies and deceit.  There are very few things I hold onto tightly.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2020 6:29 pm

Copied here from '1st Amendment' thread as twitter is using this circumstance as a means to discredit Julian and his case for non-extradition and freedom.
--------------------------------------

E responded to questions regarding the possibility Rohrabacher offered JA a pardon, and if so, why was it not accepted.

E. @ETheFriend
The possible pardon was offered years ago (not now), and was rejected because it wasn't really a pardon. It was a political bargaining chip that Assange wisely declined.
It stipulated that for a pardon Assange had to reveal sources behind the DNC leaks.

There is currently no offer for a pardon from the Trump admin on the table in regards to Julian Assange.
All mentions of a pardon relate to Dana Rohrabacher and an event that happened several years ago now during the height of the Mueller investigation.

For those asking "why didn't Assange take the deal".
Because 1: WL does not reveal their sources,
and 2: Strings attached isn't a pardon, is it? It's quid pro quo.
It would have been devastating to WL integrity to do so.
They would have won the battle but lost the war.

People who think russia hacked the DNC are the same people who think Putin put bounties on our soldier's heads.
Those

@CIA
crafted narratives only work on people too lazy to do the slightest bit of research.
-
Both of those lies have one common purpose: to keep us in endless war.

---
It always comes down to keeping you in endless wars.

Always.

-----------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 7:44 am

@ETheFriend
8h

The 22nd draws near.
-
Feeling lucky?

---
Quote tweet:
@ETheFriend

Sep 18
In four days we will find out if Ghislaine Maxwell's deposition from 2015 will see the public light of day. 

Should her appeal be denied and it finally released; you will see the promised heat of September.

----------------------------------
Anon post from the E files:
Q Related  September 2020 EiVV9PpVoAAJYxo?format=jpg&name=small

Last edited by Dove on Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 7:51 am

And I haven't seen a good decode on this yet:
But I'm thinking RBG.
He knew of her passing (or the coming announcement of) but hadn't seen any
official release when he tweeted the news?  

Q Related  September 2020 EiVIRMYWsAAr5L9?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2020 7:07 pm

@ETheFriend
1h
I will be attending this 
@DoD_HDIAC
webinar on facial recognition alongside the @NIST
this Thursday at Noon.
I encourage you to register for it if you haven't yet and join me there.
It's going to be a fascinating time!
(Register here): https://anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=EF54D981834C39

Quote Tweet
DoD_HDIAC @DoD_HDIAC

7h
Did you register for HDIAC’s #webinar, “#FacialRecognition Performance and Its Measurement,” going live Thursday (24 Sep.) at 1200 EDT?

Don’t miss it! Register today! 

https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID=EF54D981834C39
https://
Learn more: https://hdiac.org/podcast/facial-recognition-performance-measurement/
#biometrics #facialrecognition #ID @NIST #FRVT

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(does this mean mask removal is in our future?  bounce  )
(These seminars are very informative if you haven't tried one yet)

Q Related  September 2020 Eic6UumWkAM4gcz?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 1:45 pm

I haven't seen the news story on this one yet:
---------------------------------------------------
@ETheFriend
1h
It is doubtful NK will sign on to SK's move to "officially" end the korean war, because it stipulates, again, complete denuclearization for NK.

-
It's a UN ploy. They tried it before.
-
So it isn't really ending a war so much as trying to disarm them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMING UP ARE ANON POSTS--SPECULATION, NOT CONFIRMATION:

"Watch the Water"
USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78)
Sep 21

#ICYMI: the newest guided-missile destroyer in the #USNavy, USS Paul Ignatius (DDG 117), conducted maneuvering evolutions alongside the newest aircraft carrier in the @USNavy, #USSGeraldRFord, Sept. 14

#NavyReadiness #ForgedByTheSea

Photos: MC1 Gary Prill, MCSN Anton Wendler

Q Related  September 2020 EiiNS2FWkAMXs22?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 1:56 pm

Q Related  September 2020 EiiNS2aWkAEqp_b?format=jpg&name=large

THE ARREST OF ALWALEED:
http://imowired.com/saudi-prince-alwaleed-bin-talal-arrested/

ALAWEED ADMITS HE HAD SNIPERS ON THE ROOF
https://nworeport.me/2017/11/22/saudi-prince-admits-he-had-snipers-at-mandalay-bay-during-mass-shooting/

THE SAUDI CONNECTION TO THE LV MASS SHOOTING
https://coercioncode.com/2017/11/10/the-saudi-royal-connection-and-the-las-vegas-concert-massacre/

More:  https://isenselogic.com/las-vegas-shooting/
--
THIS IS MUCH TOO INVOLVED, AND MAY NOT BE SOLID INFO...SO IF U'D LIKE TO LOOK FOR YOURSELF, IT'S  https://twitter.com/OfSlinky

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2020 10:22 pm

You all will be happy to know it appears E read something that has made him a staunch anti-vaxxer.
LOL.  So, it's all good.  UNLESS, he was testing the public opinion 
waters, which, hummm, he's been known to do..
however 99.9% of people who follow E think like us and they too are adamant. 
"Over my dead body"

A select comment: 
I’ve seen a YouTube video on one of Bill Gates presentations about “curing” religious beliefs in “radicals” from a vaccine. I wish I saved that video.
--------------------
 (Maybe somebody will come up with this video)
-------------------------------------------------------

@ETheFriend
1h
Remember:

Thornton Group + Rosemont Seneca LLC <=> China =>>Bulger (mafia), Biden, Heinz. ($55 Billion+)
-
***Atlantic Council:
Victor Pinchuk- CF Funds/ Soros/
-
Dimitry Alperovich- Crowdstrike (DNC servers)
-
James Clapper – Hussein DNI
-
Evelyn Farkas - Fusion GPS plot etc.

---------------------------------------

Bad time to be a Biden.

Q Related  September 2020 37NSEB7z_bigger@ETheFriend
1h
I'm just here to make sure you win.
-
Every plan needs a backup.
Every army needs support.
Every person, a friend.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 8:06 am

@ETheFriend
1h
Ilhan Omar, who married her own brother, is trending for all the wrong reasons. The real news being buried beneath it is that some democrat extremist teenager shot two young staff members of the person opposing her. One of them died.

-
Imagine that being ignored by the MSM.

-----------------------

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2020 8:21 am

@ETheFriend
1h

Here is #CindyMcCain, who just endorsed @JoeBiden

reminding people she knew about Epstein and did nothing.

Kindly share with #CindyKnew

https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1308741078993055746

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 2:36 pm

I'm going to give U links as we go back to SA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD068xXkCZc&feature=youtu.be  4 mins
The spkr is a person of interest

Q Related  September 2020 Eip5Wy_X0AA54vD?format=jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/Leah_HereForYou/status/1309001164894212104/photo/1
click and read.  Check the sidebar.

------------------------------------------
Who is Dr. Khalid Al-Mansour a.k.a. Donald Warden?
-------------------------------------------
Q Related  September 2020 EipexWsUcAAROA3?format=png&name=900x900

Look closely at above: Jack AND Huma Abedin brother

Bill Hornbuckle’s #MGM Resorts. Ex wife was a big fundraiser for Boys and Girls Club WAYFAIR!

Prince Allaweed and Bill Gates at the very top of Bill Hornbuckle’s MGM Resorts. Bill Hornbuckle sent his daughter to Macau.

This new direction indicates that info from the other day, from link:
https://twitter.com/OfSlinkytw

is also legit and deserves a deeper look.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 6:26 pm

Dr. Khalid Al-Mansour (a.k.a. Donald Warden) + Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal =
Q Related  September 2020 Eipy2ETXYAIgiH8?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 8:47 pm

@ETheFriendly
3h

I told you a long time ago, last year, that the Clinton Foundation was next.
Many of you have asked about that statement over time.

Today, you found out that Durham has been investigating the Clinton Foundation.

--------
@ETheFriendly
2h

Please don't think for a second you are losing.

Babylon is falling fast.
-----------------------
The Federalist article and Catherine Herridge reports are in Q 24 Sept 2020

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 10:50 am

@ETheFriendly
1h

Try not to forget:

Q Related  September 2020 EixHLm_XsAgS0HW?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 10:59 am

Q Related  September 2020 EixJHRRXsAE3F_F?format=jpg&name=large
#4000  Dtd  16 Nov. 2019
Q Related  September 2020 EixJKIyWoAArKaY?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 11:03 am

@ETheFriendly
1h

"Crimes Against Children"
----
Pay For Play in Wonderland.
----
October Surprises Abound.

Be Ready.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 3:29 pm

Q Related  September 2020 EiwqzNUWoAENkaa?format=jpg&name=small

Reminder:  Lifelog(DARPA) = Facebook. And "How did Facebook develop an interface that beat its competition? DARPA funding"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 3:36 pm

AND THE MOST INTERESTING POST:

E.  @ETheFriendly  1h
5 days left 

@Comey

What will you do?
------------------------------

And the somber ones:
https://twitter.com/KarluskaP/status/1309495528338591751
----

OR COULD IT BE EVEN MORE....
Anon:
I know this is "way out there" and tin-foil-hat stuff, but what if even a part of this was true?

Q Related  September 2020 EixOaotWAAEuV1K?format=jpg&name=medium

E'S MASKS POSTS ARE GETTING MORE~~~~~BY THE MINUTE !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 6:20 pm

@ETheFriendly
1h
Uncomfortable truths will soon see the light of day.

Eyes Open.

Quote Tweet

Q Related  September 2020 KP1D47Gw_normal OzReturns_  
@OzReturns_
· 1h
US Senator Feinstein and her husband Richard C. Blum are DEEPLY invested in CHINA
Richard C. Blum owns NEWBRIDGE CAPITAL.

Blum has served on the boards of a major state-owned Chinese steel company, BAOSTEEL and BANK OF CHINA

BAOSTEEL scrapped 9/11 ground zero steel
Q Related  September 2020 1f440
OPEN

(INKY STINKY PARLEZ VOUS..you could see her jiggity jig was up.
IDK...seems nobody wants to pay the piper.
She could complete the look she has going and disguise herself as an
elderly chinese grandma and make a break for it.  
According to the facial recognition seminar, that's her best chance... )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 6:49 pm

@ETheFriendly

For agony and spoil

Of nations beat to dust,

For poisoned air and tortured soil

And cold, commanded lust,

And every secret woe

The shuddering waters saw—

Willed and fulfilled by high and low—

Let them relearn the Law.
------
Justice Is Coming.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2020 8:22 pm

@ETheFriendly
2h

Treason.
----------------------------------

@ETheFriendly
2h
Taking an unexpected trip to HK of all places, for a quick meeting at a nice restaurant.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 8:47 am

@ETheFriendly
12h
She gets confirmed.

Quote Tweet

Q Related  September 2020 H_BmxN3o_normalSenate Judiciary

@senjudiciary
· 12h
Chairman @LindseyGrahamSC this evening announced that the hearing to consider the nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett to serve as an Associate Justice on the Supreme Court of the United States will begin October 12, 2020.

-------------------------------------

@ETheFriendly
12h
Getting ready for a meeting in just a few hours.

Much to discuss.

Big things ahead.

---------------------------------
@ETheFriendly
·1h

Meeting was good.
The road ahead looks bright.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 9:24 am

What LOVE for humanity looks like. 
Uncovering the evil works of darkness.
     Spreading TRUTHS to all.

Q Related  September 2020 EiyGd-2XsAMdlt-?format=png&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 9:38 am

Q Related  September 2020 Ei7GVkPXgAE3NJJ?format=jpg&name=360x360

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 6:05 pm

Lurking in the shadows
Hiding in the night
The masquerade is over
Blinded by the light

Q Related  September 2020 Ei6872GWAAA4z_1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 8:16 pm

@ETheFriendly
3h
Watching the Left push the false "Trump's tax return story" as hard as is possible.

I think it's been tweeted by every controlled account within the past twenty minutes.
---
Disinformation campaigns work like clockwork, but repetition does not equal true.

----------------------------
@ETheFriendly
3h
A good question during the presser.

-
Will @JoeBiden
be forced to answer questions about his (and Hunter's) illegal Ukraine dealings during the debates?
--------------------------------
@ETheFriendly
3h
"Anti-catholic bias"
Lol.
They are desperate to get rid of ACB.
Just wait, they will grasp at straws.
Too bad they banned them.

(LOL)
----------------------
@ETheFriendly
3h
"Why won't Trump release his tax returns?" The Left asks.

Answer: Because it keeps you distracted, and chasing after them.

Carrot on a stick, little donkey. Carrot on a stick.
-------------------------------------

@ETheFriendly
1h

Thank you God, for the blessings that reach me.
Thank you God, for the struggles that teach me.
Thank you God, for the wisdom that guides me.
Thank you God, for the love that abides me.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 11:16 am

ETheFriendly
1h

Because #BidensOnDrugs.

Quote Tweet
Q Related  September 2020 KUuht00m_normal  Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
· 1h
Joe Biden just announced that he will not agree to a Drug Test. Gee, I wonder why?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 12:35 pm

@ETheFriendly
2h
The reason Biden is refusing to take a pre-debate drug test alongside Trump, is that he is on a combination of Memantine and Donepezil to combat his severe cognitive decline.

---------------

Memantine is a medication used to treat moderate-to-severe Alzheimer's disease. It is less preferred than acetylcholinesterase inhibitors such as donepezil. Treatment should only be continued if beneficial effects are seen. It is taken by mouth. Common side effects include headache, constipation, sleepiness, and dizziness.

Donepezil, sold as the trade name Aricept among others, is a medication used to treat Alzheimer's disease.[4] It appears to result in a small benefit in mental function and ability to function.[5] Use, how

ever, has not been shown to change the progression of the disease.[6] Treatment should be stopped if no benefit is seen.[7] It is taken by mouth.[4]

Common side effects include nausea, trouble sleeping, aggression, diarrhea, feeling tired, and muscle cramps.[4][7] Serious side effects may include abnormal heart rhythms, difficulty emptying urine from the bladder, and seizures.[4] Donepezil is a centrally acting reversible acetylcholinesterase inhibitor and structurally unrelated to other anticholinesterase agents.[4][1

(I'm familiar with donepezil.  My mother would not/could not take it.  It made her sick to her stomach with cramps and no measurable positive gain.)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 3:46 pm

@ETheFriendly
2h

Track the [Cohen Group].
Shadow Government.
Global.
Connect to CF.
Connect to pay-for-play.
Human Trafficking.
Money laundering.
Arms dealing.
Etc.
-----
Enjoy digging.

@ETheFriendly
1h

All for a LARP?
Methinks they doth protest too much.
-----
H.Res.1154 - Condemning QAnon and rejecting the conspiracy theories it promotes.
(direct pdf link)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 6:33 pm

Check out the latest CSIAC #videopodcast! https://csiac.org/podcast/advanced-persistent-threats/
“Advanced Persistent Threats” or
#APTs are a growing & dangerous facet of today's #cybersecuritythreat framework. This #podcast reveals common indicators of an APT, the typical #APT life-cycle and more!

https://www.csiac.org/podcast/advanced-persistent-threats/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vEb_qiwg9Q

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 9:18 pm

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/1154/text

H.Res.1154 - Condemning QAnon and rejecting the conspiracy theories it promotes.
The text.
------------
The author-a democrat  
Representative Tom Malinowski
Q Related  September 2020 M001203_200

Last edited by Dove on Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q Related September 2020   Q Related  September 2020 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q Related September 2020
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next