Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Battle Against Hollywood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

The Battle Against Hollywood Empty
PostSubject: The Battle Against Hollywood   The Battle Against Hollywood I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 7:48 am

Rose McGowan has spoken about it for years, and has congealed herself into a one woman army against the enemy society reveres as the 'entertainment industry'.
She suggests the names of the two agencies who fight against her; 3 ltr agencies beginning with 'c'.  We know them:  the clowns, and the CAA=the Creative Artists Agency.  
From Q Related, Aug. 22: CAA is an American talent and sports agency based in Los Angeles, California. It is regarded as a dominant and influential company in the talent agency business and manages numerous clients.
-----
If you missed it, here is a snip from her interview on Nightline:
https://twitter.com/ETheFriend/status/1297030580647985154

Rose's twitter:
https://twitter.com/rosemcgowan/status/1302088001384669189

--------------------
Some comments are along the lines of: :she doesn't seem 'right'.
So, they just have no idea-none whatsoever.  
As much as anything, I see authenticity and that's fiercely brave.
And she has risen to 'fearless' against being silenced, and that's epic.  HOW MANY do we see daily that are still controlled, living within and promoting acceptance of the unacceptable. 

Still, it's unnerving that so many are so uninformed about the ways of the world.

The Battle Against Hollywood EhH0vWPVgAUS4JF?format=jpg&name=medium

The Battle Against Hollywood EhH0vWOVgAAufVS?format=jpg&name=medium

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Against Hollywood   The Battle Against Hollywood I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 8:14 am

[size=15]Rose McGowan

@rosemcgowan

·
10h

[/size]
My real name is Rósa Arianna McGowan. I have lived a double life. Being a radical has been my only way out of being controlled by three letters that start with C. It’s nice to meet you all. Go to my IG for more. #CulturalReset
She wrote a best seller titled "BRAVE", and did a docu-series titled "Citizen Rose".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlsf6bwinwY

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Against Hollywood   The Battle Against Hollywood I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2020 8:39 am

As a tome of lamentations formed in my mind, ready to be unleashed,  I ran into this:

The Battle Against Hollywood EhGX0gAXsAAbxyC?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battle Against Hollywood   The Battle Against Hollywood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Battle Against Hollywood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: