Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Politics Just Got Dirtier

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Politics Just Got Dirtier Empty
PostSubject: Politics Just Got Dirtier   Politics Just Got Dirtier I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2020 8:53 am

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/exclusive-democrats-now-using-pentagon-funded-artificial-intelligence-combat-online-efforts-americans-promote-president-trump/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

This info was pub'd in Stars N Stripes in May.  

Democrats are using US Military funded artificial intelligence software to combat American citizens’online efforts to promote President Trump.

Military related publication, Stars and Stripes reported in May:

Quote :
A new Democratic-aligned political action committee advised by retired Army Gen. Stanley McChrystal, the former head of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, is planning to deploy technology originally developed to counter Islamic State propaganda in service of a domestic political goal – to combat online efforts to promote President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic.
The group, Defeat Disinfo, will use artificial intelligence and network analysis to map discussion of the president’s claims on social media. It will seek to intervene by identifying the most popular counter-narratives and boosting them through a network of more than 3.4 million influencers across the country – in some cases paying users with large followings to take sides against the president.
-------------------------------------------------
Me:
I ran into a disinfo piece today that POTUS wants to fire Esper.
Believable until you check who is pushing the info...
the Lincoln Project, 
an NBC OPINION WRITER,
a retired General, member of CFR, served on Clinton cabinet drug policy, MSNBC talking head...
-----------------------
Hmmm..the future...best case:
POTUS wins
Mass arrests
IF we can last that long.  

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Politics Just Got Dirtier
Page 1 of 1