Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. Empty
PostSubject: NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF.   NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 1:16 pm

SELECT REGIONAL
SELECT SUBREGIONAL 
SELECT CALIF.

UNDER "ABI BANDS" 
SELECT #06 PARTICLE SIZE NIR

TRY THE SCROLL BAR BUTTON AND PLACE AT OR SCROLL BACK AND FORTH THRU 73 > 100 GO SLOW BEAMS WILL APPEAR

https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/?parms=local-S_Oregon-06-200-1-100-1&checked=map&colorbar=undefined

Last edited by spring2 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF.   NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 1:19 pm

DUTCH'S LINK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDnzPkuJiX0
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF.   NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 3:47 pm

Well I'm sure glad that Dutch could see something cause I couldn't see Jack-$#!t. Waste of time even trying. Spent a fair amount of time trying so as to give a fair evaluation.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF.   NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 4:23 pm

I have viewed @ the link given not dutch's video and it is there.
One may need to adjust contrast and brightness to see but it is there.

@ https://weather.cod.edu/satrad/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: screen shot of weather site   NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 8:42 pm

NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. Fire_b10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF.   NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2020 8:55 pm

IF YOU HAVE A FLAT SCREEN, TRY LOOKING AT SCREEN AT AN ANGLE TO SEE IT BETTER... GLARE DOES AFFECT.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF.   NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 4:53 pm

I never could see it. Peeps talking about it on All New Pipeline couldn't either. Well, Dutch made an enhanced version for all us blind people. Length is less than one minute.

Show Notes wrote:
Last night people said they could not see the beam. This is a short 45 second long video... thanks to animattronic ... we now have an easy to see enhanced color view of the energy beam emitted from over Oregon (likely from a satellite in space in my opinion) ... the beam going from Oregon into California last night September 8, 2020 directly into a fire. Notice the fire gets excited wherever the beam moves.. The beam has been detected again going to a different location and different fire. This time coming from above the ocean (likely in space) and beaming down into a fire in Oregon. Link to see that current live view here: (Me: go to U-tube for those links folks)

Pinned by dutchsinse wrote:

dutchsinse

14 hours ago (edited)

Brightness and Saturation were increased .. that's it.. nothing added... same images etc.. you can still get the GOES 16 live link and do this yourself as well... Sept 7, 2020 after sunset West coast time is when the beam first starts... goes through until basically sunrise. Then again .. next day (today) Sept 8 2020 .. just after sunset again.. TWO BEAMS point to a different fire in Oregon coming from off the coast of California (likely coming from up in space). NOW THE BEAMS TONIGHT (sept 9, 2020 after midnight central time) SUDDENLY JUST SHUT OFF !!! This proves it's not a reflection.. since the fire is still going strong and bright!

9/09/2020 -- California Directed Energy Weapon (DEW) -- Color enhanced view

https://youtu.be/CRPKPJR1k5Q

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF.   NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 5:06 pm

New from Dutch today.

NIGHT 2 of Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) off Coast of California -- Color enhanced view

Dutch wrote:
UPDATE Sept 9, 2020 245pm Central time. Someone decided (unwisely) to try to censor or hide the beam.. putting a black line of censorship over the beam in the hopes to make it "disappear" into the background. Slight problem with that.. the people who did the censoring chose the wrong shade of black.. they chose pure black.. but the satellite live view is more of a grey black .. whoops! Now you can see a black line of censoring over the beam . Epic fail. Instead of hiding it like they were hoping.. now it stands out even more. Trying to hide it? That's the worst thing anyone could have done. If I did this.. deliberately hid things which are controversial with black lines ... everyone would freak even the professors who don't agree would say I was altering the data. In the world of science you NEVER ALTER THE DATA... if you get caught altering the data... you're done for. They just got caught altering the data. Another way to look at it........ if it was just a mistake or glitch.. why try to hide it instead of just publicly say its a glitch of some kind?????? In my past experience, when people try to hide something unexpectedly found, it is usually a sign of guilt or a sign of nefarious actions. In my opinion, now that someone is trying to hide the beam.... this is a greater sign of a directed energy weapon.... why would anyone go to the trouble of TRYING TO HIDE a glitch????

Less than a minute.

https://youtu.be/h45dBEq1NyM

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: NEW   NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 9:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRPKPJR1k5Q
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF.   NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 9:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h45dBEq1NyM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF.   NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 9:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt8hIz-5jdc
Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF.   NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2020 8:01 am

Well I cant say if this is a weapon or not but if its magma coming through a fault line then the fault line seems to be jumping around a bit and thats the straightest fault line ever. That beam reminds me of the triple rotating beam that they were moving hurricanes with a few years ago.

To blow up a tank a DEW just needs a quick zap and its gone... how long does it have to engage to start up a volcano or earthquake?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF.   NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWLY ADDED PROOF!! (DUTCHSINCE) BEAM ('S) FROM ABOVE TO FIRE SO. CALIF.
Page 1 of 1