Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM Empty
PostSubject: Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM   Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 8:19 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vQSAd6ROCU     13 mins

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM   Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2020 10:05 pm

When I was a new believer, I was freaked out by the demonic realm. So I read everything I could find. I was ready ...so I thought. Until the day I was confronted with the real deal. I was clothed in total petrifying fear. I could not think. No scripture came to mind...just fear! The only thing I could do was to fold my hands and say Lord! Instantly the fear was gone, like flipping a switch. My prayer started to flow ...scripture flooded my mind...love for this person replaced my selfish fear. Perfect love cast out fear! My Father was right there besides me waiting for me to realize that the battle belongs the the Lord and we are just along for the ride. How many times have I sat at His feet in fear, when He is invincible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7uRX4srnsM

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM   Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 5:58 am

Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM EhJX0b_WsAA9NVr?format=jpg&name=small

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM   Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:38 pm

(15) Arguably the Greatest Message Ever Preached! "Where Sick Men Can Get Well" 1982 - S.M. Lockridge - YouTube

Back to top Go down
Squib

PostSubject: Re: Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM   Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 7:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM   Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even The Wind and Waves Obey HIM
Page 1 of 1