Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pence and POTUS at Conf. on American History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Pence and POTUS at Conf. on American History Empty
PostSubject: Pence and POTUS at Conf. on American History   Pence and POTUS at Conf. on American History I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 2:44 pm

Replay  Starts @ 25:30 minutes.  

TODAY IS CONSTITUTION DAY

President Trump says he will sign an executive order to promote "patriotic education." It will be called the 1776 commission.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Pence and POTUS at Conf. on American History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pence and POTUS at Conf. on American History   Pence and POTUS at Conf. on American History I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 4:36 pm

A twtr lib crybaby:
"Trump is reading a speech at the National Archives Museum criticizing the left's approach to the study of history, complaining of the New York Times' 1619 Project, critical race theory, and "propaganda tracts like those of Howard Zinn."

Here is an opinion piece on Zinn's philosophy:
https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/08/debunking-left-wing-historian-howard-zinn-is-like-shooting-fish-in-a-barrel/

Excerpt:
With dozens of… outlandish suggestions and grossly dishonest rhetorical tricks… Howard Zinn has succeeded in convincing a generation of Americans that the nation Abraham Lincoln truly called ‘the last best hope of Earth’ is essentially a racist criminal enterprise built on murdering Indians, exploiting slaves, and oppressing the working man.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Pence and POTUS at Conf. on American History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: