Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton Empty
PostSubject: Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton   Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:47 pm

I await the morning to see if I really am on this insane planet or if it's a dream, video game or ???.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/06/opposite-world-jeb-bush-to-give-2013.html
Thursday, June 27, 2013
Activist Post

Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton Hillary+Clinton

We wish this bit of news was satire, but sadly it's not. Yes, you read that headline correctly. The news inside the fake Matrix couldn't be more opposite from reality, could it?

Philly.com is reporting:

Hillary Rodham Clinton will receive the 2013 Liberty Medal at the National Constitution Center in Philadelphia.

Jeb Bush, the chairman of the Constitution Center, will present the award to Clinton at a ceremony scheduled for Sept. 10. Both Clinton and Bush are potential contenders in the 2016 presidential elections, for opposing parties. But in a statement, the GOP's Bush only accentuated the positive.

“Former Secretary Clinton has dedicated her life to serving and engaging people across the world in democracy,” said Bush, the Republican former Governor of Florida, son of a former president and brother of another. “These efforts as a citizen, an activist, and a leader have earned Secretary Clinton this year’s Liberty Medal.”

What's more insulting to common intelligence, that Jeb Bush is the chairman of something called the "Constitution Center" or that Clinton is referred to as a liberty "activist" worthy of a distinguished prize
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton   Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:55 am

Mutual admiration society; Hillary gives Jeb cooties, Jeb gives Hillary a medal. Win win all around.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton   Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:37 am

I heard Jeb is gonna run for 2016... faceypalm  I don't know if I can take another campaign with a loser, I mean, Obama/MCcain Obama/Romney Obama/Bush.... I think I may sit out voting for the first time since 84'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton   Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:12 pm

They" are not like us!

Voting is corrupt and change will not come, so let them waste their money.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton   Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:16 am

I'm starting to believe that Spring.Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton   Opposite World: Jeb Bush to give 2013 Liberty Medal to Hillary Clinton I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1