Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTUS - A SPEECH AND A RALLY TODAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

POTUS - A SPEECH AND A RALLY TODAY Empty
PostSubject: POTUS - A SPEECH AND A RALLY TODAY   POTUS - A SPEECH AND A RALLY TODAY I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 5:46 pm

John Roberts
@johnrobertsFox
8h
Sources say 

@realDonaldTrump
will be laying out a series of proposals and principles on healthcare in Charlotte this afternoon, including a big item for Seniors - under the heading of "America First" healthcare...

Charlotte begins at !hr 22 mins. Earlier is a priest defending his holding the Bible up in front of the cathedral in DC after the riots.

NEXT POST IS FLORIDA TONITE !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyRilofwznk

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS - A SPEECH AND A RALLY TODAY   POTUS - A SPEECH AND A RALLY TODAY I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 5:53 pm

JACKSONVILLE, FL   He has not yet arrived at 6:55pm edt.  But they are broadcasting, crowds there.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: POTUS - A SPEECH AND A RALLY TODAY   POTUS - A SPEECH AND A RALLY TODAY I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 8:38 pm

The 3 Pillars of Trump's 'America First Healthcare Plan':

- More Choice
- Lower Cost for Families & Seniors
- Better Care for American Patients

"Any health care reform legislation that comes to my desk from Congress must protect pre-existing conditions, or I won't sign it."

------------------------------------------
Some of the specifics are here in a thread:
https://twitter.com/beauteener/status/1309235680954941441

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POTUS - A SPEECH AND A RALLY TODAY   POTUS - A SPEECH AND A RALLY TODAY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POTUS - A SPEECH AND A RALLY TODAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: