Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? Empty
PostSubject: Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?   Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 10:04 am

From Oct. 2016..a reminder, yes, but also coming front and center-soon?
(And others don't know.  Think of them.  Pass on whatever you can.)

Video is a short discussion on Clinton Haiti pay to play.

But is there a twist here?  ACB has adopted 2 children from Haiti.  What might she know?  Even, what do they fear she might know. WHY attack this?

https://thepostmillennial.com/amy-coney-barrett-attacked-by-leftists-for-having-adopted-children-from-haiti
ACB attacked by leftists for having adopted children from Haiti.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8775773/Trolls-target-Amy-Coney-Barretts-adopted-children-Haiti-ahead-potential-Supreme-Court-pick.html
Republicans rush to defend Amy Coney Barrett after trolls target her two adopted children from Haiti - after Trump announces her as his pick to fill RBG's Supreme Court seat

And the previous Haitian President interviewed in 2016.  Under 5 mins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeKZSz_w-Pk&feature=youtu.be

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?   Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 10:18 am

From the Daily Mail:

Other people who had been on Trump's list of potential nominees also chimed in. 
'Read this from Democrat activist & Hill staffer. Questioning whether #AmyConeyBarrett *illegally* adopted her children from Haiti, maybe snatching them from birth parents! This is the Dem gameplan. Nothing but raw bigotry and hate. I promise you, this will not stand,' wrote Senator Josh Hawley. 

'It was the most predictable thing in the world that Democrats would attack Amy Coney Barrett's children,' added Senator Tom Cotton. 

'"Nice children you've got. Shame if something happened to them." (Mollie is quoting somone piling on nastiness on top of Dana Houle's tweet.)
You know what you're doing is disgusting. You know it's indefensible and wrong,' wrote journalist Mollie Hemingway.  
'Stop doing it immediately. Have the barest amount of decency as a human and stop going after children for political reasons.'

The actual tweets are at the links above, and here's a bit on who
Houle is: 
https://www.sarahpalin.com/2020/09/26/liberal-goes-amy-coney-barretts-adopted-children-ahead-confirmation-vote/

Conservative sites are calling her (him?) a 'democratic operative'

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?   Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 11:00 am

One of the 1st Q's?  (I can't confirm, but it sure seems to fit well)

Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? Ei2v0BuX0AIz8By?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?   Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 11:08 am

Speaking of LOOKING GLASS:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/through-the-looking-glass_b_431697?guccounter=1  25 May 2011
(a domoncrap rag)

Through the Looking Glass: Haiti and U.S. Development Leadership

President Obama smartly signaled the central role of development in the U.S. government response the morning after the earthquake when he designated newly-confirmed USAID Administrator Raj Shah “our government’s unified disaster coordinator.”
And in the face of growing concern about whether Dr. Shah is actually leading the response in Haiti, it’s good that State Department spokesman Philip Crowley said in response yesterday:
“Who’s running this operation? It’s Dr. Raj Shah who’s in charge of USAID. It’s Dr. Raj Shah.
-----------------
Have U seen that name recently? I think I have. Digging Time. )

"Consider the number of spokespeople on the issue: Secretary Clinton, Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack, State Department Counselor Cheryl Mills, Defense officials and others (not to mention Bill Clinton, who is the UN Special Envoy for Haiti, but gets mixed into the U.S. political context for obvious reasons). "

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?   Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 12:19 pm

Along with the Looking Glass theme that is evident here, I ran into a book written by a 12 year old in
1919.  "https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/59093.The_Romance_of_Atlantis"

She was very detailed and accurate about unknown, 'future' things she rightly had no reason to know about.
The prevailing conclusion here is 'reincarnation'.  

I believe it was something different, which is (somewhat) falling into line with a post I'm working on and might actually get to. Wink   Think Edgar Casey here. 

And  he was convinced he knew the location of Atlantis as off the coast of Virginia Beach, in the Atlantic.  
Been there.  Literally. Wink   to the Association of Research and Enlightenment-when I was 18.  
Honestly Lovely people.  And Spooky as all get out.  LOL.   They gave me the bedroom in the guest house, apart from the main house.  And I was afraid to blink, much less sleep (not a wink) after all the 'oh yes we welcome ghosts here' talk and stories of encounters told over dinner. 
-------------------------------------------

Still, we are looking at a Q Future scenario having been laid out and now playing out with great intricacy, accuracy and timing.
There is much mystery here.  Very fascinating, for sure. 
Is Precognition possible?  Absolutely.  On such a grand scale?  That takes extraordinary talent!
--------------
Anon sees it:
"Kanye, Democrats, and Amy Barrett bring Haiti into the narrative while it's simultaneously announced that the Clinton Foundation has become a criminal investigation.
Must be a coincidence."
----
Another Anon:
"Now all we need is someone to bring up the Red Cross and we will have the trifecta" lol.

I'm looking for Kanye's part.

Here is confirm on Q drop:
On day 2 from the beginning..
Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? Ei2xvxgX0AEEGPN?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?   Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2020 5:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eV5gpZI38k&feature=youtu.be

TIMING IS EVERYTHING, SOMEONE ONCE SAID.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?   Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2020 4:52 pm

Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
4h
Huh? 

@amyklobuchar
says there must be an in person hearing for Supreme Court nominee ACB.....right after slamming Republicans for having in person meetings.

Washington speak.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?   Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2020 5:16 pm

@ETheFriendly
2h

With the wall-to-wall coverage of judge ACB's SCOTUS confirmation hearing; I think it important to remind you that the outcome is predetermined.
She gets confirmed.
We had the votes before the nomination was even put forward.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?   Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2020 2:55 pm

Amaka Ubaka
@AmakaUbakaTV

Oct 15

BREAKING: The Senate Judiciary Committee will vote on the nomination of #AmyConeyBarrett NEXT Thursday, October 22nd at 1pm against objections from Democrats.

That means a full Senate vote will happen the week of the 26th—one week before the election

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?   Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2020 6:21 pm

ABC News
@ABC
10h

"We did it. We did it. Judge Barrett's going to the floor."

Sen. Lindsey Graham speaks after the Senate Judiciary Committee unanimously voted to advance the nomination of Judge Amy Coney Barrett. Democrats boycotted the vote. http://abcn.ws/3kmfqN6

quick vid of Lindsey making announcement:

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1319275317760946176

I heard the dems were a no-show.  They left big posters in their seats.

Confirm next wk.  Date is set.  I can't recall it at the moment.

The MAJOR WHISTLEBLOWER IS DOING A CONFESSIONAL LIVE ON
FOX RIGHT NOW!!!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?   Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2020 7:43 am

The swearing in ceremony of Justice Amy Coney Barrett last night in the Rose Garden.

https://twitter.com/YourFriendlyE/status/1320896655361789953

Demons will not rule over this country.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?   Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amy Coney Barrett a BIG Threat?
Page 1 of 1