Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

electronic updateable license plates that track your every move

Go down 
AuthorMessage

electronic updateable license plates that track your every move Empty
PostSubject: electronic updateable license plates that track your every move   electronic updateable license plates that track your every move I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:53 pm

http://www.blacklistednews.com/New_program_plans_to_mandate_electronic_updateable_license_plates_that_track_your_every_move/27000/0/0/0/Y/M.html

New program plans to mandate electronic updateable license plates that track your every move
June 29, 2013
Print Version

Source: Natural News

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and that appears to apply to a new program which plans to force drivers to begin using electronic updatable license plates so police will be able to tell whether the vehicle - or the driver associated with the vehicle - is wanted for any alleged criminal activity.

The problem with this crime-fighting solution, however, is that the program, if it is implemented, will mean that authorities will have yet one more tool to track your every move, once again in violation of the fast-diminishing Fourth Amendment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: electronic updateable license plates that track your every move   electronic updateable license plates that track your every move I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:43 am

READ MORE @ LINK!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/license-plate-locations-tracked-details-stored/

WND EXCLUSIVE
License plate locations tracked, details stored
Police feed info on millions to intelligence 'fusion centers'
Published: 2 days ago

police_tracking

Apparently the government not only is monitoring telephone activity, maintaining back-door access to computers and networks and photographing mail, it is recording where your vehicle’s license plate is seen – and storing the details.

The report comes from the Center for Investigative Reporting, which explained in an online posting that police officers can gain insight into who are your friends, where you shop, where you work, where you go to church and whether you go to political meetings based on the tracking of your car.

The report, from website contributor Ali Winston, cited the situation for computer security consultant Michael Katz-Lacabe of San Leandro, Calif. He found out that police there had photographed his two cars on 112 occasions, including once in 2009 when he and his daughters were exiting the car in their own driveway.

That, he told CIR, made him “frightened and concerned about the magnitude of police surveillance and data collection.”

The report said police agencies, at least throughout California, are collecting records on drivers by the millions and feeding them to intelligence “fusion centers.”

According to the report, the Northern California Regional Intelligence Center recently signed an agreement with a company called Palantir to built a database of license plate records across 14 counties.

Contract documents uncovered by the center revealed the database can handle 100 million records – and be readily accessible to law enforcement.

The report said law enforcement agencies all across the region are working on similar projects.

“It’s new technology, we’re learning as we go, but it works 100 times better than driving around looking for license plates with your eyes,” Lt. Randall Brandt of the San Leandro police told the center.
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: electronic updateable license plates that track your every move   electronic updateable license plates that track your every move I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:40 am

You know, this reminds me of something that's bothered me for awhile. I have a personalized plate for my car, and have had it for probably 8-10 yrs. About 2-3 yrs ago, the state of Fl out of the blue, sent me a snazzy new plate. I never put it on ( much to my wifes chagrin) because I thought I had read somewhere that all new license plate would be chipped, or in some way made trackable. Reading this only reinforces this feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: electronic updateable license plates that track your every move   electronic updateable license plates that track your every move I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:38 pm

BEAST SYSTEM...

ASSIMILATE NOW!

u now live in the eye (center) of the Beast System... just wait until that Ai Computer takes over... and I am not kidding... coming in Oct.

Interesting Billetman!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: electronic updateable license plates that track your every move   electronic updateable license plates that track your every move I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:39 pm

electronic updateable license plates that track your every move Screen%20shot%202013-06-29%20at%206.58.28%20pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: electronic updateable license plates that track your every move   electronic updateable license plates that track your every move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

electronic updateable license plates that track your every move
Page 1 of 1