Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT Empty
PostSubject: 2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT   2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 8:51 am

Start time 11:00 am EDT – 8am PDT.  See photo below for more info.

This will stream from the link below. I wonder what this is all about. I got this heads-up from a tweet on the “E” twitter that Dove posted this morning.

https://www.justice.gov/live

2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT EjsXfnjWkAAnc6f?format=jpg&name=large

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT   2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 9:25 am

There was some speculation as to why CNN was the only press pool coverage.  Guess we'll find out.
I can think of a few good reasons and one not good one.  So I'm trying not to prethink  it at all.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT   2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 10:04 am

On now:  2nd link

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT   2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 10:44 am

Well that was interesting. In a nutshell, we're bringing the two remaining Brits dubbed "The Beatles" that joined up with ISIS and killed Americans (remember jihadi John - now dead for reference) to the USA to be tried in court.

2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT Jihadi-John1

I say "hang 'em high!"

2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT Hangma12

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: 2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT   2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 11:17 am

Now we know why CNN.  They'll probably run the story all week to 'glorify' the agencies against the declas info.   yuck

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT   2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2020 11:38 am

My thoughts exactly the minute that Wray was called to speak. I saw on the "E" thread that Ezra expressed the same cautions as well. Can't wait to see what declas brings down on their heads.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT   2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2020_10_07 Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security at 11am EDT – 8am PDT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: