Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate Empty
PostSubject: Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate   Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 6:40 am

Under 10 mins.  Nice recap of Dem. lies  with proofs

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate   Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 8:38 am

Lovely blurb here   1:30.  Pence did great!

https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status/1314030750426165250

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate   Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 8:50 am

Randy Quaid
@RandyRRQuaid

Kamala Harris is Hillary Clinton with a mustache!
9:22 PM · Oct 7, 2020

17.6K  4.7K people are Tweeting about this

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debate blurb on packing the Supreme Court.   GO PENCE!!!

https://twitter.com/Mike_Pence/status/1314027557625360384

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
12h

Of course Kamala Harris will not answer the question about packing the court because that’s what they plan on doing. When the Democrats can’t get their way they will change the rules to push their leftist agenda.
They’re not even pretending anymore.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate   Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 11:53 am

Both video excerpt and commentary from Laura Ingraham's program last night.  video 9 mins

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ingraham-vice-presidential-debate-reaction

"The Ingraham Angle" host accused Harris of failing to properly answer several of the questions presented to her, reminding viewers that "there's a very good chance that if Biden wins, the woman you saw tonight will become President of the United States. Yet she refuses to answer multiple, easy, basic questions."

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate   Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 2:46 pm

SOMEONE KNEW THE FLY WAS COMING-

https://twitter.com/Unclesa91623885/status/1314238125691076609

Santa Surfing
@SantaSurfs
3h
Many people noticed the fly on Mike Pence...was this another liberal / dirty media tactic (using CGI) to distract everyone from Kamala and how she would get beaten so badly in the debate? 

Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate 1f633
[size=0]http://FlyWillVote.com
was regist[/size]ered as a domain

WATCH THE FLY MAGICALLY APPEAR:  IT FADES IN...
https://twitter.com/eavesdropann/status/1314178794320809992

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate   Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 3:34 pm

Should we even bother with a thread on demonrep lies?

Here's a fav of theirs-this one's at least a double. 

HOW could his response have been slow if the task force was formed on JAN 29  ?

Then, that he called it a hoax, which he DID NOT. 

Harris’ comments came during a question about the Trump administration’s coronavirus response. Vice president Mike Pence led the White House Coronavirus Task Force, which was founded on Jan. 29.
“The president said it was a hoax,” Harris said. “They minimized the seriousness of it.”
“Trump did use the word ‘hoax’ but his full comments, and subsequent explanation, make clear he was talking about Democratic attacks on his administration’s handling of the outbreak, not the virus itself,” Annenberg Public Policy Center said of the ad.
Trump declared a national emergency in March as coronavirus spread rapidly around the world. The president’s handling of the pandemic will be a major issue for voters on Nov. 3.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate   Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 7:11 pm

https://twitter.com/Mike_Pence/status/1314027557625360384

Pence takes her down over SC packing.  Her mannerisms are cocktail lounge, 'will you buy me a drink?"

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate   Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 7:15 pm

Posted today with the caption "How did this happen?"   (bottom right corner)

Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate Ej1xp8cU0AAF1_5?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate   Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hannity Reviews Last Nights VP Debate
Page 1 of 1