Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End of your dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage

End of your dreams Empty
PostSubject: End of your dreams   End of your dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2020 8:57 pm

End Of The American Dream
Life As You Have Known It Will Never Be The Same Again…

It is being projected that there could be an “eight billion meal shortage” at America’s food banks over the next 12 months

October 7, 2020 by Michael Snyder

End of your dreams Hungry-Girl-Pixabay-600x400In 2020, we are witnessing an explosion of hunger in the United States that is unlike anything that we have seen since the Great Depression of the 1930s.  Tens of millions of Americans have lost their jobs since the start of this pandemic, and money is running low for a whole lot of people.  In fact, I just wrote an article about a survey that found that one out of every five Americans will be out of cash by Election Day.  More Americans are slipping into poverty with each passing month, and this has created an unprecedented surge of demand at food banks across the nation.  Meanwhile, our growing economic problems are also causing donations to dry up, and so many food banks are facing a major crunch as we head into 2021.  In fact, Feeding America is warning that their network of food banks is potentially facing an “eight billion meal shortage” over the next 12 months… (Read More...)
CategoriesCommentary, Economic Crisis, Politics, PreppersTagsFood Bank, Food Banks, Hunger, Hunger In America45 Comments

A new congressional report proves that the institutions of marriage and family are being systematically destroyed in America

October 6, 2020 by Michael Snyder

End of your dreams Broken-Family-Pixabay-600x400The numbers that I am about to share with you are extremely sobering, and they should be a massive wake up call for all of us.  Yesterday, I wrote an article about how our society is breaking down everywhere we look, and nowhere is this more evident than in our marriages and in our families.  But without strong marriages and strong families, no society can thrive for long.  Recently, the Social Capital Project of the Joint Economic Committee Republicans released a report entitled “The Demise of the Happy Two-Parent Home”, but you probably never heard about it until now because it was almost entirely ignored by the mainstream media.  I have never seen a congressional report document the collapse of marriage and family in American society to such an extent, and to be honest it is quite surprising to see such a quality piece of work come out of Washington. (Read More...)
CategoriesChristian, Commentary, Economic Crisis, Moral Crisis, PoliticsTagsFamily, Marriage, Married, Parenting, Parents47 Comments

Our society is in the process of breaking down all around us

October 5, 2020 by Michael Snyder

End of your dreams Afraid-Pixabay-600x398Have you noticed that people don’t treat one another with the same level of respect and civility that they once did?  Everywhere I look, people are treating one another badly, and this should greatly alarm all of us.  Perhaps we can blame some of this on the pandemic, because the restrictions that authorities have implemented around the nation have definitely put people in a bad mood.  And of course the fact that this is an election year is certainly not helping things.  But I am seeing people that are supposedly on the same side treating each other with extreme contempt.  Conservatives are fighting with conservatives, liberals are fighting with liberals, Christians are fighting with Christians, and over the past year I have been seeing families break up all over the place.  Hearts are growing so cold, and all of the strife and discord that we are witnessing makes me wonder what things will be like when economic conditions in this nation really start falling apart. (Read More...)
CategoriesCommentary, Crime, Moral CrisisTagsBurglaries, Burglary, Crime, New York City, San Francisco96 Comments

14 Absolutely Horrible Things That Were Said About Trump After He Was Diagnosed

October 4, 2020 by Michael Snyder

End of your dreams Donald-Trump-at-Walter-Reed-National-Military-Medical-Center-Public-Domain-600x394There was a time when a moment like this would have brought the entire nation together in unity.  Decades ago, news that the president of the United States was the victim of a deadly virus and had been rushed to the hospital would have been received with grave seriousness.  But in 2020, much of the population responded to the news that President Trump had been infected by the coronavirus with jokes, sarcasm and death wishes.  In fact, there were so many death wishes for Trump on Facebook and Twitter that major news outlets all over the U.S. were doing news stories about it.  We have never seen anything like this before, and it says a lot about where we are headed as a nation. (Read More...)
CategoriesCommentary, Health, Moral Crisis, PoliticsTagsDonald Trump, President Trump, Trump, Virus72 Comments

If Democrats Take The White House And Congress In November, It Will All Be Over For The Republican Party

October 1, 2020 by Michael Snyder

End of your dreams U.S.-Capitol-Under-An-Ominous-Sky-Pixabay-600x225This is not a normal election, because if Democrats are able to win the White House, the Senate and the House of Representatives in November, they will end the two party system as we know it today.  Yes, there will still be two major political parties, but one will essentially be in permanent control.  In recent weeks, there has been so much chatter on the left about ending the filibuster in the Senate permanently, about granting statehood to Washington D.C. and Puerto Rico, and about “packing” the Supreme Court.  Collectively, these three moves would basically make it exceedingly difficult for Republicans to ever become the majority party again.  I know that this is an extreme statement to make, but I think that you will agree with me by the time this article is over. (Read More...)
CategoriesCommentary, Corruption, PoliticsTags2020 Election, Democrats, Election, Republicans80 Comments

Will The 2020 Election Be The Beginning Of The End For Our System Of Government?

September 30, 2020 by Michael Snyder

End of your dreams Americas-Foundations-Are-Rotting-Pixabay-600x300Most Americans assume that our system of government could never fail, but the truth is that it is failing right in front of our eyes.  In order for our system of government to work, people need to be able to believe that their votes will count and that the outcomes of our elections will be fair.  For over 200 years, most Americans did have faith in the system, but now things are rapidly changing.  Here in 2020, we appear to be heading for a hotly contested result in the presidential election, and many on the losing side are inevitably going to believe that the election was stolen from them.  And day after day we just continue to see more examples that indicate the security of our elections is being compromised on a widespread basis.  Not too long ago, I wrote about the military ballots for Trump that had been discarded in a dumpster in Pennsylvania and the ballots that were discovered in a ditch in Wisconsin.  And now today I came across a report about how memory sticks that are “used to program Philadelphia’s voting machines” were stolen from a warehouse… (Read More...)
CategoriesCommentary, Conspiracy, Corruption, PoliticsTags2020 Election, Biden, Election, Trump45 Comments

Global Food Shortages Are Becoming Very Real, And U.S. Grocery Store Chains Are Preparing For Worst Case Scenarios

September 29, 2020 by Michael Snyder

End of your dreams North-America-And-South-America-From-Space-Pixabay-600x338The head of the UN World Food Program repeatedly warned us that we would soon be facing “famines of biblical proportions”, and his predictions are now starting to become a reality.  We have already seen food riots in some parts of Africa, and it isn’t too much of a surprise that certain portions of Asia are really hurting right now.  But I have to admit that I was kind of shocked when I came across an article about the “hunger crisis” that has erupted in Latin America.  According to Bloomberg, “a resurgence of poverty is bringing a vicious wave of hunger in a region that was supposed to have mostly eradicated that kind of malnutrition decades ago”.  We are being told that food shortages are becoming acute from Mexico City all the way down to the southern tip of South America, and those that are the poorest are being hit the hardest. (Read More...)
Back to top Go down

End of your dreams
Page 1 of 1