Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A G BARR PUNTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A G BARR PUNTS Empty
PostSubject: A G BARR PUNTS    A G BARR PUNTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 12:15 pm

https://therightscoop.com/report-ag-barr-tells-republicans-that-durham-report-wont-be-ready-by-election/

REPORT: AG Barr tells Republicans that Durham report won’t be ready by election

POTUS said he just found out from Rush
Quote :
AXIOS – Attorney General Bill Barr has begun telling top Republicans that the Justice Department’s sweeping review into the origins of the Russia investigation will not be released before the election, a senior White House official and a congressional aide briefed on the conversations tell Axios.
“This is the nightmare scenario. Essentially, the year and a half of arguably the number one issue for the Republican base is virtually meaningless if this doesn’t happen before the election,” a GOP congressional aide told Axios.
Barr has made clear that they should not expect any further indictments or a comprehensive report before Nov. 3, our sources say.
Politico first reported that Durham is not expected to release information related to the probe before Election Day and Senate Republicans were told of the intention within the last week.
The Justice Department declined to comment. The White House did not respond to a request for comment.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A G BARR PUNTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: A G BARR PUNTS    A G BARR PUNTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 2:20 pm

Hmm..On side kick?   How would he tell the press before telling POTUS who claims to have no knowledge.  What was that show?  Dragnet ?   Goodness!  If it's starting, it's going to be REALLY
something.  But Hurricane DELTA is due!

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A G BARR PUNTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: A G BARR PUNTS    A G BARR PUNTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 2:34 pm

POMPEO catching POTUS flak too.  Looking like a reeeely good show they've got going!
I bet Nan had her lunch in LIQUID form. 

Pompeo: “We’ve got the emails, we are getting them out.”

Red October.

-----
Fox talks to Pompeo after playing POTUS words on Rush today.

https://twitter.com/rn__deplorable/status/1314642061765808129

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A G BARR PUNTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: A G BARR PUNTS    A G BARR PUNTS I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2020 2:41 pm

I think it's serious this time.  Wink  who minds deflection at a time like this.. Wink
Surprises are fun.
 A G BARR PUNTS Ej6PvYpXkAcpr7D?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A G BARR PUNTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: A G BARR PUNTS    A G BARR PUNTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A G BARR PUNTS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: