Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! Empty
PostSubject: HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim!   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 6:41 pm

HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim!   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 7:11 pm

Verified by yours truly. Dhaboo's instructions were not real clear, he left some stuff out, and it took me some time to figure out. Obviously from the screen grab below - I figured it out eventually. The parts I marked in red will help you out finding this if you search for it like I did.

HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! Foia11

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim!   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2020 9:54 pm

@ETheFriendly
5h
No new Clinton emails have dropped. Check actual post dates on FOIA site. Last were posted in 2019.

Secondly, HRC did not request information about Gilgamesh or Nephilim, that came from a Mrs. Denetra Senigar of Hoover, AL; and was closed because no such information exists.
--------------------------
You know, E. has the resources that we all don't to search these things out. 

Apparently it's a hot topic today and many asked about it. 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
One Sandal

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim!   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 6:34 am

Thanks Dove. That answered my question on that very interesting subject.
Ears open in case more on comes to light in the future.

UP study
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim!   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 7:39 am

Quote :
No new Clinton emails have dropped. Check actual post dates on FOIA site. Last were posted in 2019.

Secondly, HRC did not request information about Gilgamesh or Nephilim, that came from a Mrs. Denetra Senigar of Hoover, AL; and was closed because no such information exists.

Both of these things are true. I saw the 2019 date and the name right away. Still, I found it odd that anyone would officially request information on Gilgamesh and nephilim and as such was/is noteworthy. Noticed that the case was closed too.

I and others have suspicions this might have been 'one of' - if not THE real reason for the IRAQ war and the looting of the Baghdad museum. Glad I screen capped that page as the U-tube from Dhaboo has been taken down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instructions for anyone wanting to see this for themselves:

https://foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?caseNumber=F-2019-00379

Scroll to page 470 and find request F2019-02110

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I had to I just like the music!   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 8:16 am

I had to I just like the music!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim!   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 9:10 am

I liked the music too. Check the comments section below the video on U-tube. Some pretty good ones there.

BTW, this is NOT an email to Hillary. Hillary isn't in any official government position in 2019 that I'm aware of. This is a Freedom of Information Act request.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: IS HILLARY CLINTON HELPING THE GIANTS RETURN?   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 1:38 pm

IS HILLARY CLINTON HELPING THE GIANTS RETURN?

WHAT IS HER EXTREME INTEREST IN THE RESURRECTION OF HYBRID CREATURES?

(ONLY 4 DAYS UNTIL OUR BROADCAST EVENT!)

Hello Guest,

Steve Quayle: "EVERYONE, PLEASE BRACE YOURSELF FOR WHAT I’M ABOUT TO STATE HERE. AS BIZARRE AS IT MAY SOUND, THERE IS EVIDENCE THAT HILLARY CLINTON WANTS ACCESS TO THE RESURRECTED TOMB OF GILGAMESH AT ALL COSTS. REVIEW THE FACTS AND LINKS WE’VE LISTED IN TODAY’S E-MAIL, AND ASK YOURSELF WHY? BECAUSE, SHE IS KEENLY INTERESTED IN THE IMMORTALITY OF EVIL! HILLARY KNOWS THAT THE GIANTS AND THE FALLEN ONES ARE RETURNING, AND WANTS TO HASTEN THE PROCESS (FOR HER OWN SELFISH INTERESTS AND POWER), AND MAY EVEN DESIRE AN UNHOLY ALLIANCE TO FACILITATE THIS BIRTH OF WICKEDNESS!

HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! 94da0877-5f0f-4452-9083-99423e365965  
B

OTTOM LINE: COULD HILLARY CLINTON WANT AN ENCOUNTER WITH THE RESURRECTION CHAMBER OF GILGAMESH TO GAIN ETERNAL LIFE APART FROM GOD? I WILL BE TALKING MUCH MORE ABOUT THIS RIGHT AFTER OUR FINAL WARNING: BRACE FOR IMPACT EVENT THIS COMING FRIDAY & SATURDAY—WHICH TAKES PLACE IN ONLY 4 DAYS! >>>HOW CAN I DISCUSS HILLARY AND MORE, RIGHT AFTER OUR EVENT BROADCAST? BECAUSE I HAVE DECIDED TO CREATE A SPECIAL BONUS BRIEFING ON FRIDAY OCT. 23RD—FREE—FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUPPORTED US BY REGISTERING FOR THE FINAL WARNING VIDEO ON DEMAND, OR WHO’VE ORDERED THE DVD SET. I NEED TO SHARE INTEL AND FUTURE EVENTS THAT ARE UNFOLDING IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS DURING THIS SPECIAL, BONUS BRIEFING.

SO, IF YOU'VE WAITED TO SIGN UP, OR PRE-ORDER YOUR DVDS, PLEASE WAIT NO LONGER! PLACE YOUR ORDERS TODAY TO HEAR ME, TOM HORN, MIKE ADAMS THE HEALTH RANGER, GERALD CELENTE, LISA HAVEN, AND MANY MORE, THIS WEEKEND OCT 16-17TH, WARN, ENCOURAGE, AND EQUIP YOU FOR THE END-OF-DAYS JUST AHEAD. THANK YOU FROM EVERYONE AT GENSIX PRODUCTIONS FOR MAKING THIS “FINAL-WARNING-TO-THE-PUBLIC” POSSIBLE!”

REGISTER 

STREAMING VOD HERE: FINAL_WARNINGVOD/Registration
ORDER YOUR FULL DVD SET HERE: FINAL_WARNING_DVDSet

HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! 927f333b-b89f-4aa2-b152-b412b3e73687

HELLO STEVE -- THIS IS WHAT I KNOW CONCERNING HILLARY AND THE RESURRECTION SITE OF GILGAMESH THE NEPHILIM:

1> SHE HAS REQUESTED MULTIPLE TIMES FOR THE BODIES DISCOVERED IN THE 2ND IRAQ WAR, WHEN OUR TROOPS INVADED BAGHDAD.

2> WHAT SHE IS AFTER IS THE "CONTROL TOKENS" ALL THE BODIES HAVE, BUT THE MILITARY MISSED (WHY THE MILITARY MISSED THEM I DO NOT KNOW, BUT THEY DID).

3> THE IMPORTANT DETAIL: WHOEVER HAS THE "CONTROL TOKENS" HAS FULL CONTROL OVER THE WEAPONS AND THEIR OPERATION.

4> SHE HAS BEEN DENIED ACCESS TO THE BURIAL SITE / BODIES LOCATION. SO, THERE SEEMS TO BE OTHER FACTIONS FIGHTING TO CONTROL THESE ANCIENT AND DEADLY WEAPONS!

AGAIN, THIS IS WHY TRUMP CALLED HILLARY THE DEVIL!

GOD BLESS, AND STAY SANE DURING THESE INSANE TIMES - DOC

HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! 7ba87b6d-54e2-4d38-8325-4aeb3e9f9376

Epic of Gilgamesh

THE OLDEST WRITTEN STORY ON EARTH

LINK: EpicOfGilgamesh
HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! 1a1df3b2-2547-4fcc-9f33-51c0b3809d79

Hillary Clinton Fuels Bizarre QAnon Conspiracy

SHE’S SPOTTED WITH BOOK FEATURING GLASS DEVILS

LINK: BIZARREbook/Article
HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! Ae64d9ed-8f2c-4142-a7eb-bd75f8b096a4

Occultic Hillary Summons the Dead

HILLARY WAS ATTENDING A SATANIC CHURCH, SAYS CLINTON INSIDER

LINK: HillaryChurch/Article
HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! A23debcd-8b9f-4b55-b351-62c5ee1d9287

Hillary's Satanic Connection

WHAT SHE DOESN'T WANT ANYONE TO TALK ABOUT

LINK: SatanicConnection/Article
HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! 880912b5-34a7-4038-b5ca-aa0258ce0404

Julie Whedbees Prophecy 8/19/2018,Titled: Angels & Giants

WHEN MY WORD SPEAKS OF MEN’S HEARTS FAILING THEM FOR FEAR OF WHAT IS COMING UPON THIS EARTH, IT IS NOT ONLY THE JUDGMENTS WHICH WILL CAUSE HEARTS TO FAIL BUT ALSO THE UNIMAGINABLE MANIFESTATIONS OF EVIL INCARNATE THAT SEEK TO DEVOUR THE SOULS OF MEN.

BECAUSE UNREPENTANT MEN REFUSE TO HUMBLE THEMSELVES AND COME BEFORE ME AND REPENT, I HAVE TURNED THEIR HEARTS TO STONE AND GIVEN THEM OVER TO THEIR EVIL DESIRES AND REPROBATE MINDS. WHAT HAS BEEN DONE IN SECRET– SECRET PACTS AND UNGODLY COVENANTS WILL BE BROUGHT TO THE LIGHT AND ALL THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN HIDDEN WILL BE EXPOSED. 

GIANTS, HYBRIDS AND MEN OF RENOWN HAVE ALREADY BEGUN TO APPEAR ALL OVER THE EARTH. JUST LIKE MY HEAVENLY HOST, SO TOO WILL THEY INCREASE IN NUMBER. MANY NOW WALK AMONG YOU WHO ARE NOT AS YOU ARE AND NOT MADE IN MY IMAGE. THEY ARE SOUL-LESS AND WITHOUT ABILITY TO DISPLAY FRUITS OF MY SPIRIT, AS THEY ARE NOT MINE. YOU WHO KNOW ME AND WALK WITH ME WILL HAVE THE DISCERNMENT TO RECOGNIZE THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE. BE NOT AFRAID MY PEOPLE AND DO NOT BE DECEIVED.

IT IS OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE FOR YOU TO HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS AND COME TO ME FOR FURTHER REVELATION CONCERNING THE THINGS I AM SPEAKING TO YOU ABOUT. THE ENEMY WILL SEND THESE BEINGS TO SOME OF YOU TO ENSNARE YOU AND DECEIVE YOU BUT NO HARM SHALL COME TO MY CHOSEN ONES. IN TIMES OF CALAMITY AND GREAT DISTRESS, MANY THINGS WILL BE HAPPENING AMIDST ALL THE CONFUSION, BUT YOU WILL ONLY KNOW MY PEACE AND MY SAFETY. PRAY FOR AND THEN PRACTICE GREAT DISCERNMENT AT ALL TIMES AS I TEACH YOU AND ALL WILL BE WELL WITH YOU. 

I TELL YOU THESE THINGS BECAUSE YOU ARE MY OWN, AND I WISH YOU TO BE AS PREPARED AS YOU ARE ABLE, AS THE EVENTS WILL COME UPON YOU SO SUDDENLY. THERE WILL BE NO TIME TO THINK ON THESE MATTERS AS THE JUDGMENTS COME AND ALL IS CHAOS. ASK ME TO WRITE MY LAWS UPON YOUR HEARTS AND TO BRING ALL TO REMEMBRANCE WHEN YOU ARE IN NEED, AND I WILL GRANT THIS TO YOU.

"THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BATTLE PREVIOUSLY THAT RESEMBLES THIS ONE WHICH IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE. NOT ONLY DO THE NATIONS PREPARE FOR WAR, BUT ALL OF CREATION IS AT WAR– THE EPIC BATTLE OF GOOD AGAINST EVIL"..

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim!   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 2:23 pm

IS HILLARY CLINTON HELPING THE GIANTS RETURN?

Again, this is a FOIA request and not a Clinton email. As much as I like listening to Steve Quayle he gets a lot right and he also jumps the shark a lot too. As one who has pre-ordered the DVD set I will also get the special bonus briefing. I can't wait to hear what he has to say about this in that special broadcast. I hope that he will correct himself.

Meanwhile, I do believe that Hilarion is the spawn of the devil. If she's not genetically at least spiritually. If anyone would be willing to help giants return it would be Hillary.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: PP&S Report-Special Edition!!!   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 3:17 pm

Researcher here is L A's report on the e mail....I like the 8 footer!

PP&S Report-Special Edition!!!

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim!   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2020 4:47 pm

Thanks ColonelZ, I like L.A Marzuli. Have subscribed to his monthly PP&S newsletter for many years. I'll have to catch it later tonight and I'm really looking forward to seeing it. Busy today restringing ball snuggers and putting a new canopy tarp over the back patio.

ball snuggers - who's mind hit the gutter when you saw that?  Yeah, I restring 'em. The bungee cords rot in the sun but there's nothing wrong with my balls. And yes, I have both black and white balls so the BLM snowflakes will/might/should be satisfied. Black balls (BBM) matter you know. 

chuckle

HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! $_57

HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! S-l1000

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE AND THE NEPHILIM   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 5:26 am

One more from Joseph and knowing Mr Farrell there will be a follow up!

Giza & Archaeology

THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE AND THE NEPHILIM

October 13, 2020 By JOSEPH P. FARRELL

So many people sent me this particular story that I want to start off by thanking all of you. The second thing I want to do is toot my own horn (or perhaps better in this case, tooting my own horn mouthpiece), because as so many who sent articles pointed out to me, what the following tweet seems to do is corroborate one of my wilder high octane speculations of recent years, namely, that one objective of the Administration of Bush the Stupid for invading Iraq in the aftermath of 9/11 was not to stop Saddam Hussein from acquiring modern weapons of mass destruction, but rather to stop him from acquiring more ancient kinds of weapons of mass destruction, as well as to gain monopoly access to whatever archaeological sites it wished in order to monopolize whatever it may find there, and to prevent anyone else from gaining access to those findings, and thus to "control the narrative."

In short, the Invasion of Iraq was as much about an "archaeology war" between the USA and Britain on the one hand, and Iraq, France and Germany (whose archaeological teams Hussein was sponsoring), as it was about anything else.

In the process of articulating that speculation, I hypothesized many years ago in various blogs and in footnotes of some of my books, that the Baghdad Museum looting was indeed an inside job, as many in the media and other analysts had concluded. But as I pointed out, the media that began to push that narrative of the looting as an inside job was the well-known German magazine Der Spiegel, which noted that Iraqi witnesses had seen American-uniformed people entering the museum and removing crates and other items from it. My problem with that whole narrative was, and remains, that the German BND (Bundesnachrichtendienst, Federal Security Service or to be much more blunt about it, the Gehlenorg) was alleged at the time of the looting to have a rather heavy commitment of its own intelligence "boots-on-the-ground" in that country, and it would be a simple matter for that intelligence service to dress up in American uniforms and pull off the theft. 

all, German and French archaeological teams, whom the US and UK had warned out of the country prior to Bush the Stupid's invasion, were the ones keeping the field catalogues of what they had dug up in the Iraqi deserts, and would therefore be in a much better position to know what the Museum housed, and where to find it. To this day, it somewhat amazes me that those field catalogues - essentially inventories of what was found, where it was found, by whom, and and what depth and so on - are almost completely omitted from discussions and recounting of the event. For example, Marine Colonel Bogdonavich, who authored a book recounting his efforts to recover the missing loot, never mentions any of this. To be sure, Bogdonavich's team recovered much priceless art work, but again, there's a significant omission in American accounts of missing cuneiform tablets. Perhaps Bogdonavich cannot be faulted too much again, because for all we know, his team may not have had any access to those field catalogues. Oddly enough, many alleged missing cuneiform tablets supposedly turned up in the hands of the Spanish government(!), which refused to return them to Iraq, but then that story quietly dropped from view, and we only caught a glimpse of other cuneiform tablets when Hobby Lobby was discovered to have purchased some stolen tablets for its "Bible museum" until it was forced to return them. Again, we have no idea if this is true or not, because the only evidence that could establish that provenance are either those French and German field catalogues or the Museum's own internal inventories, and to my knowledge, to this day no one has seen them, and no one wants to mention them. We don't even really know who the French and German participants on those digs were; perhaps those people might be mentioned in some obscure professional journal, but if so, I'm unaware of them, and one would think they would at least merit a mention in some more public record.

With that as a bit of backdrop, consider the following twitter capture that so many people sent me this past week:

Now I have no intention here of going into the political shenanigans going on in this country right now, save to note that US Secretary of State Mike Pompeio's recent declassification of items in Mrs. Clinton's emails seems to have turned up a very odd entry indeed, and one post-dating her tenure in that office. If one clicks on the right hand picture and enlarges it, one item of interest leaps out immediately, and upon initial consideration it is a "whopper doozie", for the summary of the contents of one of them, dated 12/13/2018 and bracketed in red in the above picture, reads as follows:

Quote :
Requesting documents relating to the resurrection chamber of Gilgamesh, the location of his body, and the location of buried Nephilim. (Emphasis added)

Now I can think of several reasons why the American Department of State would be interested in such matters, and they range the whole spectrum, from the obvious and mundane, to the bizarre, outrageous, and off-the-end-of-the-high-octane-speculation twig type of hypothesis. The more obvious and mundane explanation is simply that the State Department would be deeply involved in any effort to track down any archaeological items or other antiquities stolen from Iraq after the American invasion, including using its own internal and in-house intelligence service to do so. So it might be nothing more than that.
However, I cannot help but think that if there were another agenda for finding "tombs of the Nephilim" then the perfect way to conceal that agenda would be precisely behind a "find-and-recover" mission. If that is the case, then the question becomes "why would they be interested in finding those?" Let's take a wild leap altogether off the end of the twig: if one suspected that "they" might still be around somehow, or even mingled more into the human population, infiltrating it so to speak, then the only way to find out if that indeed occurred would be to obtain DNA samples from corpses, do the requisite sequencing on the corpses, and then and only then returning them to Iraq. One would then have to test almost the entire human population, or at least large swaths of it, and one could never admit the reason for doing so... One would need to do it under cover of some other activity....
... say, for example, testing for a "virus" during a planscamdemic.

So, I'm not tooting my horn, because there are several possible motivations behind the document and its "admission." But I am at least tooting the mouthpiece of my horn, because we might just be looking at possible corroboration of my basic speculation of many years ago regarding the archaeological agenda behind the invasion of Iraq...

See you on the flip side...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Clinton Emails - FOIA - Nimrod/Gilgamesh/Nephilim and a Resurrection Chamber?   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2020 5:49 am

Flat earther our good friend Rob Skiba chimes in also!

Clinton Emails - FOIA - Nimrod/Gilgamesh/Nephilim and a Resurrection Chamber?

So, if you've been following my work, you know I've been talking about the discovery of Gilgamesh in the desert of Iraq (in April of 2003) since at least 2010. I believe Gilgamesh is Nimrod. Steve Quayle, Tom Horn, myself and others have told you that the military gained control of the dig and took the body. One month later, we set up the military occupation phase in Iraq and built the largest embassy in the world there. One of the first things our troops did was raid the museum of Baghdad. Most of the nearly 200,000 items stolen were recovered. But there were some 3,000 or so items that were never returned. Those items included cuneiform tablets and other things dealing with resurrection and the After Life. This is all documented in my video The Omega Plan? which I produced back in 2011. Here we are now, nearly a decade later and look what we discover on the State Department's Freedom of Information Act website. Go to this URL: https://foia.state.gov/search/Results...) Type in Refine Search box: Denetra Click on the link that appears:

"Department of State FOIA Log 2018" You can also try this more direct link: https://foia.state.gov/search/Results... 

Scroll down to look for the Denetra D Senigar entry on 12/13/2018 Hmmmmm... verrrrrrry interesting.... For more info on Gilgamesh/Nimrod as it pertains to the rise of Babylon and the Antichrist, check out my book, Babylon Rising: And The First Shall Be Last: 

https://amzn.to/36QVwWB

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim!   HUGE FIND! Hillary Clinton Emails Contain An Entry Asking About Gilgamesh and Buried Nephilim! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1