Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows Empty
PostSubject: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2020 5:53 am

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows

October 15, 2020 by SkyWatch Editor

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows Bee

A groundbreaking discovery in Australia is giving new meaning to the term natural remedy. Using hundreds of honeybees, a new study reveals the venom in these insects’ stingers quickly kills breast cancer cells. Dr. Ciara Duffy says honeybee venom destroys multiple types of breast cancer, even the hard to treat triple-negative variety. Her study in the journal npj Precision Oncology finds the venom not only eradicates these cancers, it also breaks up a cancerous cell’s ability to reproduce. It also contains a compound called melittin which researchers say helps this natural remedy stop the disease with remarkable speed. “The venom was extremely potent,” the researcher from the Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research says in a media release. “We found that melittin can completely destroy cancer cell membranes within 60 minutes.” 

(READ MORE)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2022 10:11 am

anon:
That’s from my TikTok account thank you for sharing it..far more truth than souls dare to watch. Please do come and follow at theresonlyonemerlin and also merlinmofo1 - this post is nothing compared to the bigger picture:

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows FQEbSvbWQAoouxl?format=jpg&name=large
Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows FQEbTQ0X0AItHuX?format=jpg&name=large

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2022 10:11 am

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7505114/

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows FQEU2THXsAIrjJk?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2022 8:31 am

Look into Fendendazole, people are fighting cancer with this. You can buy from their site or Amazon. My friend beat throat cancer with it, and many more of those stories. She stopped radiation and did great. Her doctor made her turn her phone off before telling her good job.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2022 8:54 am

A new drug being tested for colorectal cancer has left doctors stunned after it returned a 100 percent success rate in clinical trials. 

Dostarlimab, a drug with laboratory-produced molecules that act as substitute antibodies in the human body, left researchers astonished after all 18 participants were considered in remission one year after the drug trial. 

Doctors conducted physical exams, endoscopies, PET scans and MRI scans and were unable to find any trace of cancer in their bodies. 

Dr Luis A. Diaz Jr. of New York's Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center said this was 'the first time this has happened in the history of cancer'. 

Remember their names..

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2022 11:26 am

Detailed study done by NASA of all the positive and negative effects of different frequencies. 

"ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD INTERACTIONS WITH THE HUMAN BODY: OBSERVED EFFECTS AND THEORIES" 

"Briefly, the objective of hyperthermia is to raise the temperature of cancerous tissue to 42-45 degrees Centigrade. In that range, the cancer cells tend to die, but healthy cells manage to survive as they would during a high fever. The reason for the preferential survival is generally attributed to the relatively poor circulatory system of cancerous tissue. That is, lack of blood prevents the cancer cells from dissipating lethal amounts of heat energy."

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/api/citations/19810017132/downloads/19810017132.pdf

(45C= 113F)  so how does anyone do that except a laser
knife?

Last edited by Dove on Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2022 7:26 pm

Cancer is big business, worth over $160 billion a year. It is substantial greed that keeps cures suppressed and cancer patients suffering.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 2:08 pm

A seed discovered in australia is working quickly
vid

https://twitter.com/ANT159694954/status/1580619752661078016?cxt=HHwWgMCipczSvu8rAAAA

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 3:25 pm

Dove wrote:
A seed discovered in australia is working quickly
vid

https://twitter.com/ANT159694954/status/1580619752661078016?cxt=HHwWgMCipczSvu8rAAAA

This report is 3 years old. Cancer is BIG BUSINESS! If this really works the cancer treatment medical cartel will do everything to bury it and keep it buried. It’s all about the money and they won’t allow it. We will probably never hear about this again.

Found the video on yewtube – 2 minutes

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows Blushw10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxJCR4AP_Is

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2022 3:40 pm

BUT GOD!  By Grace may we free up these life saving cures from the devil's grip.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2022 1:11 pm

https://www.globalresearch.ca/why-cancers-escalating-post-mrna-vaccination/5798171

Find the 'why' and counteract it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2022 9:50 am

Researchers are testing tiny magnetic robots that hunt and destroy cancer

(me: wouldn't that create havoc with the graphene oxide?)

https://bgr.com/science/researchers-are-testing-tiny-magnetic-robots-that-hunt-and-destroy-cancer/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2022 9:31 pm

He beat cancer.  You can find his story online.  This is a pretty good reference for which foods

do what.

https://glennsabin.com/glenn-sabins-anticancer-foods-list/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 1:14 pm

One man with cancer throughout took this and recovered.

I'm sure it was more involved than this.  And was his case a freak accident?

IDK.  It's a place to start researching.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2022 3:36 pm

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows Ebe9208e17825884

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2023 8:54 pm

Vitamin D & Ivermectin have cured many destitute tumor & cancer patients in Bangladesh who can't afford treatment. So we are sending Vitamin D & Ivermectin research articles to doctors to save lives. This non-profit effort is sponsored by William B. Grant, PhD @wbgrant2.

https://twitter.com/Shahin75247020/status/1616315215846723585

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2023 6:47 pm

There is spike protein inside every single cancer cell’…

Dr. Ryan Cole’s Biopsy Results May Explain The Shocking Rise In “Mysterious” Cancers — He Explains There Is Spike Protein “Inside Every Single Cancer Cell”
“What’s inside of every cancer cell? Spike protein. Every malignant B-cell has spike protein in it.”

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/there-is-spike-protein-inside-every-single-cancer-cell/

video: https://twitter.com/Baklava_USA/status/1624203591627182080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1624203591627182080%7Ctwgr%5E6c412d6706560dbc11b5d65f70892dfe75770cf5%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fthere-is-spike-protein-inside-every-single-cancer-cell%2F

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2023 6:49 pm

Contd:  how could that be?

https://t.co/ibyOyhnw8S

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2023 10:52 pm

drday.com/

Dr. Lorraine Day reversed her severe, advanced cancer by rebuilding her immune system by natural therapies, so her body could heal itself.
Dr. Day is an internationally acclaimed orthopedic trauma surgeon and best selling author who was for 15 years on the faculty of the University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine as Associate Professor and Vice Chairman of the Department of Orthopedics. She was also Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at San Francisco General Hospital and is recognized world-wide as an AIDS expert.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 06, 2023 5:56 pm

[ltr]SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·19h

From a friend:
What we used to treat my mother for cancer.
We maxed her once at 7 days a week, then down to 5 days a week for a few months. Joe Tippens recommended 3 doses a week, 1 gram packet a day, which we went to because mom was worried it would hurt her or counter act what she was on from the treatment center.
There were no side affects that we saw.

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 36954d1f4cf3afe1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2023 9:22 pm

Sound waves help kill cancer.

https://news.umich.edu/search/?keyword=sound+waves+kill+cancer

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 10:40 am

INCREDIBLE Cancer Reversal with IP6!! (Inositol Hexaphosphate)

https://twitter.com/NaturallyFTW/status/1641161334409641989

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2023 11:16 am

https://anticancer.news/

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 8:17 pm

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows A1054ee9b52fc828

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 8d59ad852e884fef

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 7:51 pm

Kevin - WE THE PEOPLEHoneybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 2764 - DADHoneybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 1f981 Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 1f409 Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 1f525 -
@bambkb
May 27

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 1f6a8Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 1f6a8Dr Shentani from Harvard, “does ivermectin kill cancer?”Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 1f914Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 1f9d0

I guess the, ‘horse-dewormer’ does have some benefitHoneybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 1f447

www.eHealthAndYou.com

where to get ivermectin:  https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel

vid https://twitter.com/bambkb/status/1662429243316248577?cxt=HHwWgoCxgdilkZIuAAAA

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2023 7:11 pm

Two new cancer pills show ‘unprecedented’ results in boosting survival rates and preventing recurrence

Targeted therapies show promise in lung cancer and breast cancer studies: ‘A major advance'

https://www.foxnews.com/health/two-new-cancer-pills-show-unprecedented-results-boosting-survival-preventing-recurrence-disease

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:55 pm

[ltr]@SHOCKS_SS[/ltr]
·2h

Joe Tippens a cancer patient who was given three months to live, took a combination of nutrients including fenbendazole, while deciding not to change his diet & it worked.
• Fenbendazole (222mg)
• Vitamin E (800IU daily)
• Curcumin (600mg daily)
• CBD oil (25mg per day)
This is Fenbenzadole from a trusted source.
fenbenlab.com/?wpam_id=25

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows Af325a5031576c38

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 09, 2023 9:56 pm

JOE TIPPENS FENBENDAZOLE FOR CANCER TREATMENT
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Anti-Worm drug, Fenbendazole, effective at killing cancer
canceractive.com/article/antiw
Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 2b07

[size=12]Anti-Worm drug, Fenbendazole, effective at killing cancer cells | CANCERactive
Mounting research is showing how the drug fenbendazole, most typically used as a canine deworming drug in veterinary practice, can block sugar uptake in cancer cells, kill cancer cells, reduce tumour size…

www.canceractive.

[/size]

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2023 6:52 pm

[ltr]KarliBonne[/ltr]
·30m

AI discovers drugs to combat age-related health issues like Alzheimer's: Software combed through 4,300 chemical compounds and zeroed in on three that could target faulty cells
dailymail.co.uk/health/article

cancer mentioned as well

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 02, 2023 8:16 am

https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/ivermectin-may-defeat-cancer-and

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 10, 2023 9:17 pm

Gregg Phillips on using Joe Tippins protocol to cure himself of cancer

fenbendazole

https://www.tiktok.com/@jesusisthetruth72/video/7231240669023505690?q=jesusisthetruth72&t=1691720251611

read the comments.  It's working!  

Go to MD Anderson website they have the protocol there also on Joe Tippens website 

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 17, 2023 5:24 pm

Amazing things happen when we overcome doubt and disbelief, and
the second part is to be in the now.  Don't push it into the future.
This is Truth.  Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 1f60a 

The old way:  chemo, radiation

A new way:
https://rumble.com/vopkkh-cancer-disappears-fast-using-directed-emotion.html?mref=8ldad&mrefc=2

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 7:19 pm

Dr. Pierre Kory Reveals Treatment Protocols For Covid Vaxx INJURIES & Spike Protein Toxicity and cancer.  IVERMECTIN
https://rumble.com/v2s3m74-dr.-pierre-kory-reveals-treatment-protocols-for-covid-vaxx-injuries-and-spi.html?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2023 7:47 pm

https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/repost-ivermectin-may-defeat-cancer?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

REPOST: Ivermectin May Defeat Cancer and Other Common Chronic Diseases of Aging

If you think Big Pharma had good reasons to censor ivermectin during COVID-19 how about now when we know it is likely effective against all chronic diseases associated with aging?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 04, 2023 9:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 07, 2023 6:07 pm

CURED !

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 4:08 pm

https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/synergistic-pairing-of-ivermectin

When taken together, ivermectin and fenbendazole deliver a one-two punch to cancer. When combined with other anti-cancer nutrients such as quercetin, vitamins C and D, and curcumin, the effects are even more pronounced.
Preclinical studies show that both ivermectin and fenbendazole exhibit cytotoxic effects against cancer cells. The two drugs also inhibit the growth and spread of cancerous tumors.
More tips and tricks to beating cancer without chemotherapy or radiation can be found at PreventCancer.news.

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows Https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F87b8286d-d26e-498b-9fd1-d9b8e9810113_659x623

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 15, 2023 4:17 pm

Anon
-want to share with all reading today's comments that there is a wonderful Substack tiled "Fenbendazole Can Cure Cancer " (l believe that's the correct name) which provides case studies & dosage protocol. They sell nothing....just give information. They also discuss Joe Tippin's successful cure of his cancer diagnosis.

Its All Parasites Cancer Vaxxines Remedies Dr Lee Merritt Karen Kingston:
https://rumble.com/v1pugsz-its-all-parasites-cancer-vaccines-remedies.html
"The Cure for All Diseases: With Many Case Histories," by Hulda Regehr Clark:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/891069.Cure_For_All_Diseases

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2023 8:23 pm

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 0aa80e6954438b6c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 05, 2023 10:06 am

DOXYCYCLINE and CANCER: At Least 12 Anti-Cancer Mechanisms of Action

Introducing FishCycline: Pharmaceutical Grade Pure Doxycycline

https://www.2ndsmartestguyintheworld.com/p/doxycycline-and-cancer-at-least-12?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=400535&post_id=137688129&utm_campaign=email-post-title&isFreemail=true&r=8utra&utm_medium=email

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2023 1:35 pm

[ltr]RealSGAnon[/ltr]
·1h

Remember the gatekeepers for the North American and W. European bureaucratic deep_states: the legal landscape and system, via prosecutors, magistrates, and judges.
#SilencedNoMore #DarktoLight #WWG1WGA

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 54ce099726c3247c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 3:01 pm

Please listen to these 2 first: youtu.be/Fg_6C3ilu0s?si=AYhwcH
youtu.be/68rzgFLVcNo?si=GQ12fO
Ask her to please listen to any of these at least once a day (til her next visit) and after if needed, bcus its an hour long, but she can listen as many times as she wants (with a good 15-30 min break in between) while listening thru headphones:
youtu.be/sAkkn6ojRck?si=FRxb9Y
youtu.be/eMlFlSiaINk?si=_0Y-Na
Also while listening have her affirm and repeat at least 3 times with saying “the cancer cells in my body are dead and gone, i thank u for ur presence in my body but u are no longer needed as i have learned how to heal myself”
And drink enough lemon water to flush toxins from body.
https://truthsocial.com/@SHOCKS_SS/posts/111291081888720153

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 6:20 pm

https://www.cf.org/news/14-year-old-kid-develops-soap-that-treats-skin-cancer/

Bekele’s video submission for the competition explains that the three ingredients, salicylic acid, glycolic acid and tretinoin, are keratolytic agents that break down the skin’s outer layers.
This allows toll-like receptors, proteins that play a key role in the innate immune system, to be released into the skin that latch on to and reactivate dendritic cells.
The dendritic cells join with white blood cells to fight the infected cells.
Bekele calls the product skin cancer-treating soap or SCTS, which he said can be applied to the skin every couple of days after a prescription.
Along with his title comes a $25,000 prize, which Bekele hopes to put toward securing a patent and college.
(article doesn't say if it treats BCC or melanoma )

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 5:53 pm

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 96c082dca8b9b9f1

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2023 8:35 pm

Newly Found ‘Kill Switch’ Triggers Death of Cancer Cells in Potential Breakthrough
https://resistthemainstream.com/newly-found-kill-switch-triggers-death-of-cancer-cells-in-potential-breakthrough/

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2023 11:12 pm

Cure for Cancer Discovered? How Does it Work?

I found this 5½ minute video quite interesting. I think y’all might too. Pray that this works as claimed and passes muster. It’s now in the trial phase. This is a different research study than the one Dove posted directly above. That one is not in trail yet according to the article. This one is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Lz1VTNeec0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 11:04 am

It was Steve McQueen who went to Mexico for laetrile treatment, but he died.
Huh.  I could 'suspicion' that but a biopsy revealed pleural mesothelioma, a rare lung cancer associated with asbestos exposure for which there is no known cure.  He attributed his asbestos exposure to clearing it from ships while in the Navy.
Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows D400cb037840b9e4

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 11:08 am

I'd do more research b4 using laetrile.  There was said to be a toxic side to the treatment.

"WORLD WITHOUT CANCER" by G. Edward Griffin author of "The Creature from Jekyll Island".
Mr. Griffin marshals the evidence that cancer is a deficiency disease - like scurvy or pellagra - aggravated by the lack of an essential food compound in modern man s diet. That substance is vitamin B17. In its purified form developed for cancer therapy, it is known as Laetrile. This story is not approved by orthodox medicine. The FDA, the AMA, and The American Cancer Society have labeled it fraud and quackery. Yet the evidence is clear that here, at last, is the final answer to the cancer riddle. Why has orthodox medicine waged war against this nondrug approach? The author contends that the answer is to be found, not in science, but in politics - and is based upon the hidden economic and power agenda of those who dominate the medical establishment. This is the most complete and authoritative treatise available on this topic.
amazon.com/gp/product/09129865
Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows 29a2340e5a00a46d
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2023 11:09 am

Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows A6ec6596439fea85
Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows B824e4035ffcb410
Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows Be17fa3901f51b5c

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 10:03 pm

https://fenbendazole.substack.com/   cancer cure

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows   Honeybee Venom Contains Chemical That Kills Breast Cancer Cells In Minutes, Study Shows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next