Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now Empty
PostSubject: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2020 12:20 pm

https://humansarefree.com/2020/10/bill-gates-world-wont-return-to-normal-until-second-generation-of-covid-19-super-vaccines-arrives-years-from-now.html

Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now
Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now HAF-Logo-64x64HAFOctober 16, 2020

Microsoft founder Bill Gates is now doing a series of interviews to urge his audience to stop worrying and accept the upcoming COVID-19 vaccine, as soon as it’s available (he expects it to be widely available by the end of the next year).
But as of last night, Bill Gates believes that the initial round of vaccines in development won’t be enough to provide complete immunity.
In an interview with NBC news last night, Gates warned that the world “won’t return to normal” until “a lot of people” take a second “super-effective” coronavirus vaccine that could be years away.

Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now Bill-Gates-World-Wont-Return-To-Normal-Until-Second-Generation-of-COVID-19-Super-Vaccines-Arrives-Years-from-Now-1-e1602781727429“The only way we’ll get completely back to normal is by having, maybe not the first generation of vaccines, but eventually a vaccine that is super-effective, and that a lot of the people take, and that we get the disease eliminated on a global basis,” said Gates.

Ultimate Proof: Covid-19 Was Planned To Usher In The New World Order

video @ link https://youtu.be/_Q8D1tdpeIU

Source: Zerohedge.com (excerpts)

Last edited by spring2 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2020 4:43 pm

This full video was removed from youtube, of course.  But we have a piece of it.

https://twitter.com/LotusOak2/status/1327129130551435266

Bill Gates wants to vaccinate 7 Bn people on Earth of whom at the very least 700,000 will suffer from the vaccine, so he's going to need complete immunity from liability from every govt before he supplies his #coronavirus vaccine.

It was pasted on twtr today, so it could be new. Can't tell.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 8:51 am

2017 Bill Gates at the World Economic Forum in Davos (2017): "Dark Winter, Pandemics, Bio-Terrorism, RNA Vaccines."

https://twitter.com/Mrtdogg/status/1331965661967495171

Click 'view' to the right if it's hidden in a 'sensitive' box. Or pass on it today and don't ruin Ur dinner.

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 9:35 am

Gates did it, he said Ebola at around 40 seconds in. That should resonate with anyone that heard Steve Quayle and Mike Adams mention the very same subject in relation to the covid wuflu. It's in the audio at the link that Spring put up in his post yesterday if you haven't yet heard it. Some mighty damning stuff in that 1hr25min audio with Shelia Zilinsky. I suggest you listen to it. Linked below and yes, I saved the audio to mp3.

https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t26119-explosive-steve-quayle-gary-heavin-mike-adamsb-host-sheilaz-december-deadly-surprise-covid-2-0

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2020 11:00 am

https://youtu.be/_Q8D1tdpeIU
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2020 9:05 pm

Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now EoHQ0NEUcAAbjxf?format=jpg&name=medium
Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now EoHGo1gXIAUUyCC?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 3:12 pm

[size=15]NetworkinVegas.com

@Networkinvegas

[/size]
Here is the fake Nevada parking garage hospital picture that our moron governor tweeted, proving it’s all a scam. No patients, folded up beds, wrapped up equipment that’s never been used! They spent millions on this scam and never seen a single patient in this fake hospital!
Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now EoHKQuRVcAAUl9T?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2020 3:19 pm

Monday morning I watched Robert Kennedy Jr on Daystar (Christian channel) talking about the gardasil 
vaccine, with video evidence of the damage it caused and the % of people who were damaged by
the vaccine as opposed to having cervical cancer.

Obviously the rate of cancer was much lower than the documented damage from the vaccine itself.

An article on how the drug companies will profit from the covid vaxx:
https://qz.com/1938189/what-is-the-market-for-covid-19-vaccines/

If they were not protected from lawsuits, much of the problem would disappear.  But maybe not in time.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 12:11 pm

Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now EoLEZ5-VgAALd0s?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 5:08 pm

Coincidence

Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now 1f440
Wuhan's Bio Lab is owned by Glaxo, happens to own Pfizer, which manages the finances of BlackRock, who manage the finances of the O.F.S (Soros), which have interests in the French AXA which again is a shareholder of Pfizer and is currently WHO's largest sponsor.

Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now EoOBJinXIAEsw2_?format=jpg&name=900x900

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2020 6:17 pm

Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now EoQeNB3XUAw2kTb?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 11:13 am

Dr. Brian Tyson, MD 
Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now 1f1fa-1f1f8
@btysonmd
20h

We are approaching 2700 positive patients treated early with HCQ, Zinc and Either Doxy or Z-pack. Still a zero mortality rate and 4 brief hospitalizations.

(me: an MD, but he doesn't say which hospital)

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2020 12:23 pm

I'll resist any retort that could get me arrested.  I'll save that 4 the actual vaxx IF it ever happens.

twtr CNN 5 hrs ago
Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now EoUTwmbWEAA1dO5?format=png&name=900x900

Here’s the card you’ll get when you eventually get the Covid-19 vaccine.

Everyone will get a card "they can put in their wallet that will tell them what they had and when their next dose...blah blah blah...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now   Bill Gates: ‘World Won’t Return To Normal’ Until ‘Second Generation’ Of COVID-19 Super-Vaccines Arrives, YEARS From Now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1