Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters Empty
PostSubject: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 9:03 am

Let's start with words from General Flynn this morning.

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters El-7mrMXgAM-oVg?format=jpg&name=900x900

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

bordercollie likes this post

Back to top Go down
michael371
Super Elite

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 9:06 am

We weren't duped. This election is being stolen.

Some real frickery is going on - Wisconsin Eligible Voters = 4,849,583; WI Registered Voters = 4,135,450; Ballots counted = 3,288,780 (67.82% of eligible and 79.53% of registered voters) WI 2016 TOTAL vote = 2,976,150. Outstanding absentee ballots = 1,301,470 (at least). Total potential votes for WI = 4,590,250 votes which is 111% of eligible voters and 94.65% of registered voters. Now you tell me, how is that possible?

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 9:20 am

It's true.  And I suppose what we have was anticipated..part of the Plan, with another squeaked by-  messy victory and another stronghold raised up before us to defeat and dismantle. 

Somebody call the uninformed to the forefront so they can 'get it' once and for all and we can move on.

I'll be importing this thread from here: https://twitter.com/1Naasty/status/1223947517445804034

You can jump ahead, and you'll also see more of the fraud perpetrated on the public by the MSM machine.  That type of info should go onto the other thread, as this one is real specific and
shocking.  It figures, but it's still shocking to see it identified and spelled out.

Last edited by Dove on Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 9:30 am

40 posts and no thread reader.  ugh.  (It'll be there when I'm about done cc'ing  LOL)
https://twitter.com/1Naasty/status/1223947517445804034

Who is Lord Mark Malloch-brown.

He is one of the most powerful people in this world.

This guy is a huge piece of the Puzzle.

Lord Mark Malloch-brown is 1 of the Puppet Masters.

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EPxTWRAVUAM0qHI?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 9:46 am

2)Connections between Lord Mark Malloch-brown & Soros.

Lord Mark Malloch-brown connects to George Soros.

Vice-chairman of George Soros's Investment Funds, as well as his Open Society Institute, a Vice‐President at the World Bank

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EPxTXPSU0AAPAFE?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 9:47 am

3) He is on the Boards of Investec and Seplat, which are listed on the London as well as Johannesburg and Lagos stock markets respectively. He is also on the board of Kerogen, an oil and gas private equity fund
Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EPxTYDmUUAArovM?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 9:50 am

4) Lord Mark Malloch‐Brown ,Is part of the privy Council,& former number two in the United Nations as well as having served in the British Cabinet and Foreign Office Chairman of Smartmatic, electronic voting systems
https://www.smartmatic.com/us/about/

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EPxTYy3U0AsZ3G-?format=jpg&name=medium
Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EPxTZflU8AUrIUL?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 9:51 am

5) Lord Mark Malloch-Brown
Is linked to electronic voting systems all around the world and most of his machines are placed in countries that are now in a revolution against their "Elected" government

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EPxTw8YVUAAINGp?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 9:53 am

6 ) He is Co‐chair of a new Global Commission on Business and Sustainable Development. He previously led FTI Consulting's EMEA practice

7 ) He served as Deputy Secretary‐General & Chief of Staff of the UN under Kofi Annan. For six years before that he was Administrator of the UNDP, leading the UN's development efforts around the world. He was later Minister of State in the Foreign Office, covering Africa and Asia

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EPxUO_yU0AAX0HL?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 9:59 am

8 ) Lord Mark Malloch-brown chairs or is on the Board of a number of non-profit boards including the International Crisis Group, the Open Society Foundation and the Centre for Global Development.

So we have connections to NGO's & More Soros connections.

---
9) Lord Malloch-Brown is also a Distinguished Practitioner of the Blavatnik School of Government at Oxford University and was formerly a visiting distinguished fellow at the Yale Centre for the Study of Globalisation
---

10)  He was knighted in 2007 for his contribution to international affairs. Mark is the author of “The Unfinished Global Revolution” and continues to write, broadcast and lecture about international issues.

Lord Mark Malloch-brown seems to be 1 of the Puppet Masters.

---
11) More information on Lord Mark Malloch-brown. Thanks to
@FederalistNo78
for her digs.

---
12) duplicate
---
13) Lord Mark Malloch-brown & His wife. These people connect to Royalty too.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/new-headache-for-brown-over-labour-peers-links-with-hostile-anti-bush-charity-7294360.html

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EIfb9xCXYAE2tm6?format=jpg&name=large
Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EIfb9xGXsAAAAoJ?format=jpg&name=large
Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EIfb9xCWkAEopSz?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 10:05 am

14) @The_War_Economy   has put a thread together on Lord Malloch-brown.
This is a must read.  Thank you . @The_War_Economy
I hope you don't mind me sharing your awesome dig
(THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN)

15) MORE FROM @FederalistNo78

Children’s Investment Fund Foundation. Mollach on board with Siddiqui. Where have I heard that name? Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters 1f62c
https://ciff.org/documents/102/CIFF_2015AnnualReport.pdf

https://ciff.org/documents/102/CIFF_2015AnnualReport.pdf
Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EIf53duXkAAUjg5?format=jpg&name=large
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 10:06 am

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EIf53ijXYAEmFR6?format=jpg&name=large
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 10:18 am

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EIf53imXUAANy1W?format=jpg&name=large
Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EIf53imXUAE9xT3?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 10:29 am

16) More information on Lord Mark Malloch-brown.
Thank you
@awakeinaus  for this info.
(account has been eliminated)

17) Lord Mark Malloch-brown is connected to the Bush family too.
linked account has been eliminated.

18) Could Lord Mark Malloch-brown be the 1 they call Satan / Moloch,  could he be the Puppet Master?

19) Here is another great Article on Lord (George) Mark Malloch-brown.
Indictable Evidence: Foreign Interference in US Elections Since 2005

https://patriots4truth.org/2018/06/28/indictable-evidence-foreign-interference-in-us-elections-since-2005/
Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters -Sep1FbX?format=jpg&name=240x240
20) Wikileaks post regarding John Podestà linking Vote rigging to George Soros, & since Lord  Mark Malloch-brown owns the Voting machines & links to George Soros, well, I think we have found our Vote rigging man.
(linked account eliminated)

21) More Information on Lord Mark Malloch-brown and his connection with the Soros Family. 
The Crisis Group.
Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EIh-AGUUcAYo__F?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 10:38 am

22) More information on Lord Mark Malloch-brown.

* He worked for the United Nations for Refugees.
* He played a part in the UN's Oil for Food programme
* Was a observer in Venezuelan Elections.
* Coordinated the UN's disa (? ends there)

(23-25 missing)

26) * Through Refugees International he worked closely with George Soros & his Advisory Committee in Bosnia
* In 2007 Lord Mark Malloch-brown was appointed Vice President of George Soros Quantum fund

27) Before joining the World Bank, Mr. Malloch Brown was the lead international partner from 1986 to 1994 in a strategic communications management firm, the Sawyer-Miller Group, where he worked with corporations and governments.

28) https://twitter.com/BarbFromCamelotElection Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EQCwjg9WkAIODoJ?format=jpg&name=large
contd

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 10:50 am

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EQCwjg-WkAE1WIV?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 12:36 pm

29) LORD MARK MALLOCH-BROWN MAKES MAFIA DONS LOOK LIKE CHOIR BOYS

We have uncovered more than 3,540 relationships that Lord Mark Malloch-Brown has failed to disclose to the public in any securities and ethics disclosures

https://www.fbcoverup.com/docs/afi/2018-07-19-PART-II-LORD-MARK-MALLOCH-BROWN-THE-GLOBALIST-RACKETEER-KINGPIN-RUNNING-THE-QUEEN-S-PRIVY-COUNCIL-WITH-GEORGE-SOROS-Americans-for-Innovation.pdf

30) Lord Mark Malloch-brown & his connections to Global Politics, UN, to Soros , Richard Branson, Queen Noor of Jordan & much more.

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EQE0tM7UcAAEqQg?format=jpg&name=small

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EQE0taIUUAAP_IS?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 12:39 pm

31) Info graphic shows some connections, also on #QueensPrivyCouncil along with another bad actor #SirGeoffreyPattie #Treason #SpyGate #CrossfireHurricane @realDonaldTrump @POTUS
Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EQE_NirWoAAL65f?format=jpg&name=medium

Can you say BINGO

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 12:41 pm

32) Patriots for Truth Voices of the American Intelligence Media
Lord Mollach-Brown bunk buddy in the UN Association currently

https://patriots4truth.org/2018/07/18/miner-finds-mark-malloch-brown-and-the-shell-foundation/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQFRUOwUYAELHYJ?format=jpg&name=large

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EQFRUOwUYAELHYJ?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 12:43 pm

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EQFRVzeU4AAelxn?format=jpg&name=large
Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EQFRU_5UEAAiHi0?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 12:44 pm

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EQFRWkiUwAYz2da?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 12:49 pm

33)  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Malloch_Brown,_Baron_Malloch-Brown
(YES WIKI-BUT VERIFIED AS OF FEB. 2020)
Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EQFRveFU8AA2gfa?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 12:50 pm

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EQFRwQ7VAAIkowC?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 12:50 pm

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EQFRxTwVUAUdKYo?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 12:51 pm

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EQFRyXYU4AAdzoH?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 1:29 pm

34) WORLD WIDE ELECTION RIGGING BY THE QUEEN’S PRIVY COUNCIL
Lord George Mark Malloch-brown & his connection to George Soros & Worldwide vote rigging.

https://aim4truth.org/2018/07/21/lord-mark-malloch-brown-the-globalist-racketeer-kingpin-running-the-queens-privy-council-with-george-soros/

(Look who it is with the goods-"Thomas Paine and Betsy". I thought I saw SES mentioned earlier.)

35-38 twtr sources eliminated.

39) Soros & Lord Mark Malloch-brown was/ is connected to +50000 voting machines in 16 states in the USA.
@POTUS
needs to investigate these men and the states that these electronic voting systems are linked to.

Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters ESBDO4NUYAIpEuE?format=jpg&name=medium

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 1:33 pm

40) Lord Mark Malloch-brown & Bill Gates connection.
Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters EZRyapcXQAEpphS?format=jpg&name=large

(BTW.  The thread reader request was there when I got to the end. LOL)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters   Election Deception  Beyond Soros   Puppet Masters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Election Deception Beyond Soros Puppet Masters
Page 1 of 1