Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

P EQUALS C - A NEW TAKE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

P EQUALS C - A NEW TAKE Empty
PostSubject: P EQUALS C - A NEW TAKE   P EQUALS C - A NEW TAKE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 5:46 pm

EDIT; SCROLL DOWN. RESEARCHER FOUND A BETTER COPY OF THE VIDEO.
EASIER TO READ.

I was on a twtr acct and they mentioned Pinder.  More likely: PINDAR.
with a video link.
(last wk I ran into a series of posts covering birth certs. citizenship-sheep, maritime
law, everything Lovisa was into.  I remembered her name.  We might be able to pull up her posts unless she killed her account and would be under 'guest'.
There is NO room in my head for that.)

"Everything's" in here.  Pindar appears to be the Rothschild vineyards, wine representing blood.
Q once asked what does covered in gold represent.  It's in there.
Masks, of course. 

The only problem is the writing is as good as illegible.  No narrative.  I've been scrolling thu,  haven't run into the "C" yet. 

But, something other than D.C. for a few minutes. (that's sick.  lol. But really it's all the same creature. )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbTeGYSH31w

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: P EQUALS C - A NEW TAKE   P EQUALS C - A NEW TAKE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 6:19 pm

Still adding to this post-

So, you'll realize I never read early Icke.  But I thought he did say he never meant real reptiles.
I had to snicker at the 'ruling class' being referred to as 'blue bloods'.  
This is a conspiracy theory with legs!  It's been around a loooong time.

The Illuminati create artificial countries to further their goals. TERRAMAR anyone?
It was also incorporated in England.  "Britannia rules the seas" ??

Cognitive dissonance:  Finding the 'reptilian blood line' too far out there, and yet believing in ritual child sacrifice and maybe drinking blood, or transfusions?

Resolve that dilemma by calling it demonic possession?  Of their father the devil, in ways that we never thought of when reading the Bible?
I never saw blood drinking in the Bible...oh...except for the Blood of Jesus, which was -is necessary, but purely symbolic. eeeee.

The stag head-horns is a symbol of a shape shifter-one who passes between worlds/dimensions.

I missed alot, so have at it.

It's MY opinion that they indulge in ritualistic sex , but the possession is solely of spirit in it's nature.

Near the end there is an account of someone who knew Diana and said that she was
3 months pregnant at her death.  we would assume Dodi was the father.
The video asks was the Pindar the father. 

It states that the friend believed the focus on a birth was that of "Horus the Terrible Child"  in the year 2000, meaning the birth of the NWO.

If you recall, we heard the PTB wanted to perform a ceremony on top of the Great Pyramid that night, but could not get permission.

On December 21, 2012, per David's calculations of the celestial zodiac and the alighment of the stars with the Sphinx on that night was symbolic of entering the
time of Leo-the Lion of Judah-Christ and His return.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: P EQUALS C - A NEW TAKE   P EQUALS C - A NEW TAKE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 7:32 pm

Next up:   Gold vs Bitcoin  Our 6000 year obsession with gold.
The comments were favorable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXrA58CSGbk

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: P EQUALS C - A NEW TAKE   P EQUALS C - A NEW TAKE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2020 7:40 pm

I found a cleaner copy of the Pindar video. Still not great quality but is more readable at least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG27iMGj_bM

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!

Dove likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P EQUALS C - A NEW TAKE   P EQUALS C - A NEW TAKE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P EQUALS C - A NEW TAKE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: