Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It is what it is.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ScaRZ
Elite
ScaRZ

It is what it is..... Empty
PostSubject: It is what it is.....   It is what it is..... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 4:46 am

The media has gotten Biden they pushed so hard to get into office. At this point no matter what Trump does it will never produce any fruit of success. They never wanted Trump in office and they could not wait to get him out. In many,many ways Trump made it easy for the media to win the war. 

There is no need howling at the moon about the outcome......"It is what it is."
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

It is what it is..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It is what it is.....   It is what it is..... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2020 11:55 am

Oooh.  We have the court we needed and we have the evidence.  Now to bring 'the people' who aren't aware, who don't study as we do, along; expose them to the truth in doses rather than knock them flat into 100% cognitive dissonance. 
They've been crazed since 2016.

The amount of planning that goes into a controlled demolition of this magnitude is beyond comprehension. But the charges have been planted world wide, and will be sequentially brought into play.

Rather than turn over the whole domino table at once, (which probably few would survive), they will fall in an order-as best as it can be managed. The order is America First, to the observer.

I won't try to make you believe in it.  Just don't discount the work that has been done.  And watch.

What's the worst that could happen?  Those on the front lines are first through the Gates of Heaven.
But don't underestimate the size of the Army and the depth of their commitment-to the last man.

Lots of noise and grandiose displays of lawlessness do not represent or reflect the majority.
And the best part?  They have shown themselves to be enemies of God.  And believe me, not only is He in this fight, I'm convinced He called for it.

But 'the people' needed to see the enemy, and recognize what's truth, before they
could stand against them. It has been a world ruled by lies and deceptions forever. 
To us who see, the revealing appears to move slowly.  But we must have patience and let the Plan play out. 

I've panicked on many a turn. I do have a questioning, if not down right suspicious mind.  But each time we round a corner there is new clarity.  We're shown the bigger picture. (God bless E, who has saved us from many a breakdown-and still is saving today!)
Even in the times when I thought, "Well, that's it.  We'll never recover from this one,"  we always do.  And the soldiers just keep marching along-to Victory.
It is a beautifully planned out and executed strategy.  One might even say, Divine.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

It is what it is.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watcher Forum :: Welcome! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: